Hillary Clinton Exposes Most Classified Nuclear Secretes, Military outraged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/20/cnns-starr-clintons-answer-on-nuke-launch-time-used-extremely-classified-info-military-not-especially-thrilled/

Flyattractor
Well I am sure she didn't mean to, because she is self admitted incompetent. So CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES ONCE AGAIN!

Its great to be a Leftist Elitist.

kevdude
I don't know why anyone would want to vote for her... Maybe to have a war with Russia.. This should be HUGE NEWS and all over the news, but nope. The media love's her corruption!

Its2016
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well I am sure she didn't mean to, because she is self admitted incompetent. So CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES ONCE AGAIN!

Its great to be a Leftist Elitist. too incompetent to commit crimes
Perfectly capable to run a country
Absolutely not an evil corporate sellout cos she a democrat
Bernie spawn followers call republicans hypocrits cos they think thats top bantz

Wew.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Its2016
too incompetent to commit crimes
Perfectly capable to run a country
Absolutely not an evil corporate sellout cos she a democrat
Bernie spawn followers call republicans hypocrits cos they think thats top bantz

Wew.

Hey. Give Bernie some slack. He sold out for Frequent Flyer Miles. So that makes him ok.

Its2016
Please. Bernie convinced the uglies of America not to get behind Trump and vote for Clinton. Theyll be the first to leave when Trump wins. Bernie is a saint'

Time-Immemorial
Notice how no one cares?

Its2016
I do. But i think the majority of KMC have seen enough to realise theyre on the wrong side. Like nazis who discover skulls on their uniforms, "are we the bad guys?"

Surtur
It's because it's from Breitbart, to some people that automatically nullifies it. I've repeatedly asked for instances of this website lying(in the same vein as CNN) and haven't been given any examples yet.

Nephthys
Nobody cares because its just the opinion of some nobody correspondent. Saying the military is outraged is a flat out lie that isn't stated in the source.

Its2016
Originally posted by Surtur
It's because it's from Breitbart, to some people that automatically nullifies it. I've repeatedly asked for instances of this website lying(in the same vein as CNN) and haven't been given any examples yet. skepticism is valid here. I believe lack of mainstream coverage is at least suspicious and if breitbart is reporting it, despite your skepticism, we should at least acknowledge that something is going on which we arent supposed to know.

They may have the wrong conclusion, but they ask the right questions. Also, i used to hold Alex Jones to this, but Trump ****ing repeats what Jones says and Obama has to have speeches that encourage people to laugh at him. I wish i was making this up!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nobody cares because its just the opinion of some nobody correspondent. Saying the military is outraged is a flat out lie that isn't stated in the source.

I am sure you would feel the same if Trump did it, hypocrite.

Surtur
skepticism is valid here. I believe lack of mainstream coverage is at least suspicious and if breitbart is reporting it, despite your skepticism, we should at least acknowledge that something is going on which we arent supposed to know.

They may have the wrong conclusion, but they ask the right questions. Also, i used to hold Alex Jones to this, but Trump ****ing repeats what Jones says and Obama has to have speeches that encourage people to laugh at him. I wish i was making this up!

I saw the writing on the wall when people referred to the machinations of the Clinton campaign as mere trolling. Because we know if we had evidence showing the republicans planning riots..they'd be crucified over it.

First people said the emails weren't a big deal, then they shifted that into saying they just plain aren't real.

Stigma
I do. But i think the majority of KMC have seen enough to realise theyre on the wrong side. Like nazis who discover skulls on their uniforms, "are we the bad guys?"
thumb up

TBH that is most likely what happened and why liberal posters from here either ignore this or simply run away.

Unfortunately, some still are in hard denial and try to steer away from the truth.

Surtur
Nobody cares because its just the opinion of some nobody correspondent.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! This is someone who works for CNN. Show some motherf*cking respek. Don't be a rapscallion.

Time-Immemorial
Yea it's pretty hilarious the downplaying on the left, I really don't know how liberals call themselves good people.

Nephthys
More like you guys have spammed so many poorly thought out gotcha threads that its hard to even pretend to give a shit anymore.

Stigma
More like you guys have spammed so many poorly thought out gotcha threads that its hard to even pretend to give a shit anymore.
Originally posted by Stigma

Unfortunately, some still are in hard denial and try to steer away from the truth.
Classic example thumb up

So sad...

Bashar Teg
Its already been made public long ago the the confirmation and launch procedure takes 4-5 minutes. I still find it irresponsible of her to be so specific. Could have just said "we have a very short window of time " and made the same point.

From a legal standpoint, however, this is just another false outrage nothing burger.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Neph is just stupid tbh. How about when Joe Biden was pointing out who was holding the nuclear footballlaughing out loud

It's so funny both Joe and Hillary have hit trump on being irresponsible with nuclear secrets when he has no secrets,while at the same time they have them and expose them while hitting trump on it.

Its2016
More like you guys have spammed so many poorly thought out gotcha threads that its hard to even pretend to give a shit anymore. oh no. Lets go back to supporting Bernie instead. Mods will like us then.

****ing lel.

Time-Immemorial
I'm confused why it's ok for Joe and Hillary to be wreckless in their nuclear talk, but hit trump for it, when he really does not know much about Nuclear stuff, they been in their for 30-40 years each. He has never had access to nuclear secrets, but somehow he is wreckless and they are not. Yet they both have many wars on their hands, he has none.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I'm confused why it's ok for Joe and Hillary to be wreckless in their nuclear talk, but hit trump for it, when he really does not know much about Nuclear stuff, they been in their for 30-40 years each. He has never had access to nuclear secrets, but somehow he is wreckless and they are not. Yet they both have many wars on their hands, he has none.

Yes it is funny that during this election we have heard people saying "Oh do you want Trump with access to nukes?" and yet that is highly amusing considering what has happened with Hilary now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.