If Trump Wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
What will the left do?

BackFire
They'll have to carve their path through the new American hellscape that Trump will create.

Its2016
Even if Trump wins in a landslide it should still be contested to expose Soros vote rigging machines. Filthy jew.

Time-Immemorial
Backfire what do you think about Soros owning the voting machines, dont you see that as a conflict of interest?

BackFire
Not really. Not until there is evidence that they are somehow unfair or faulty.

Flyattractor
Same thing they always do. *****, Moan, and start spreading the Lies and Propaganda.

Except for Hilldawg. She won't be able to because she is a self admitted INCOMPOTENT!

That silly ****.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
Not really. Not until there is evidence that they are somehow unfair or faulty.

So its not a conflict of interest of a foreign national who hates trump, has been exposed funding black lives matter, acorn, and donating $25,000,000 if not more to Clintons campaign to own our election machines?

Its2016
Not really. Not until there is evidence that they are somehow unfair or faulty. Biggest donator of Clinton campaign in charge of voting machines.

What could possibly go wrong?

I hope you eat your words when the evidence is found after Trump already wins a landslide.

BackFire
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So its not a conflict of interest of a foreign national who hates trump, has been exposed funding black lives matter, acorn, and donating $25,000,000 if not more to Clintons campaign to own our election machines?

Again, not unless there is evidence showing that the machines themselves are rigged or flawed.

No matter, like much of what gets posted here, this claim is bunk.

http://www.snopes.com/george-soros-controls-smartmatic-voting-machines-in-16-states/

Time-Immemorial
George Soros owns Snopes. Even though they say he doesn't.

BackFire
George Soros owns Snopes. Even though they say he doesn't.

Lol. Right. Does proof of this exist?

Time-Immemorial
Its impossible to prove anything, even when you have a video. Like this one, people say this provides no proof, even when they admitting to it, then they all get fired and resign.

hDc8PVCvfKs

BackFire
Hahaha, no it's definitely not impossible to prove anything. If snopes is OWNED by Soros there would definitely be proof of that. Until there is it's just a hallow rumor with no merit.

But to go back to the soros election machine thing. You should actually look at the snopes page instead of blindly dismissing it because of an email you got. They quote a statement from the company that is at the center of this made up controversy, where they say that their voting machines won't even be used during this election.

"Smartmatic will not be deploying its technology in any U.S. county for the upcoming 2016 U.S. Presidential elections."

Now to go back to the original question posed in the thread. If Trump were to win, liberals would complain and call him Hitler, and then democrats in congress would obstruct in congress as much as possible, just as republicans have done over the past 8 years. Ultimately that will be it.

Now what will conservatives do when Hillary wins?

Time-Immemorial
Im not sure why you think I am a conservative bro.

Its2016
Lol. Right. Does proof of this exist? Ill save you time.

"Does Soros own snopes?"

According to snopes, good urban myth busting, no its just a myth.

"Is Trump an evil liar?"

Well, we try to stay apolitical here but the answer is yes.

BackFire
I didn't mention you. I'm just asking the counter question to the original topic - what will conservatives do when Hillary wins the election?

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial
I didn't mention you. I'm just asking the counter question to the original topic - what will conservatives do when Hillary wins the election?

I dont really know. All I care about is growing the Trump Party. When he starts his own TV network, we will destroy the MSM.

BackFire
I dont really know. All I care about is growing the Trump Party. When he starts his own TV network, we will destroy the MSM.

I will be interested to see what happens with the whole news network thing.

If he loses do you think he will continue to command much attention? Usually presidential candidates fade into obscurity once they lose. I know Trump isn't really a normal candidate, but what do you think will happen with him after the election? Do you think he might try and run again in 2020?

Time-Immemorial
Bro Trump isn't going away, he owns the Post Office Hotel 2 blocks from the White House.

He has 70-100 million supporters in the USA alone.

People are already saying this is going to be something we have never seen before. Literally this man has unlimited potential at this point. He has the money, the support from the people and key media nationalist icons on his side.

His TV network will Crush the MSM. Its going to be serious, and its going to be real.

BackFire
Lol

What if he tries to make his own whitehouse 2 blocks from the real one, and gives his own speeches whenever the president makes one.

That'd be pretty amusing.

Its2016
I didn't mention you. I'm just asking the counter question to the original topic - what will conservatives do when Hillary wins the election? Prepare for butthurt when Trump is attacked for not conceding while vote rigging is orwelled. Trump gets humiliated. Republicans never recover and transgendermultiracial diverse people live in utopia. Trump becomes a loser.

Never going to happen.

BackFire
There will definitely be an amazing amount of butthurt when Trump loses. One of the things I'm most looking forward to when Trump loses is going to r/the_donald and watching the collective meltdown.

Time-Immemorial
Breitbart and Drudge has over 2 billion page views, and gets 100 million a month each, possibly more.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/21/breitbart-news-crosses-1-billion-page-views-for-2015/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/blow-breitbart-news-sets-traffic-records-july-192-million-pageviews-31-million-uniques-89-million-visits/

http://www.webpronews.com/drudge-report-hits-1-billion-pageviews-april-2016-05/
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wpnimages/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2016-05-12-at-12.31.42-PM-620x349.png

^^all this converts to viewers for a Trump Network.

BackFire
I've heard the idea floated around that Trump may buy Breitbart after the election and make it part of a network of rightwing websites to go with his TV network.

Time-Immemorial
And Matt Drudge, he is just as integral. Fox news is trash tbh, so they will be the first to die. The best show political show on tv is Morning Joe on MSNBC. If you only watched one thing, that is the show to watch.

BackFire
Maybe. Breitbart makes sense since Bannon is running his campaign currently.

Its2016
I've heard the idea floated around that Trump may buy Breitbart after the election and make it part of a network of rightwing websites to go with his TV network. I dont think presidents are allowed to be a part of the media. You have to use some special weird loophole foundation to do it for you.

Breitbart and Drudge has over 2 billion page views, and gets 100 million a month each, possibly more.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/21/breitbart-news-crosses-1-billion-page-views-for-2015/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/08/07/blow-breitbart-news-sets-traffic-records-july-192-million-pageviews-31-million-uniques-89-million-visits/

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wpnimages/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2016-05-12-at-12.31.42-PM-620x349.png

^^all this converts to viewers for a Trump Network. those numbers are close to each other and advertise each other and are in each others pockets. Its literally 2 v 1 for Trump.

Time-Immemorial
Breitbart is already in the bag, they already have massive production studios, I will prolly get a try job with them if it goes down.

Time-Immemorial
Breitbart 1 billion page views, just for 2015. I dont think people understand how many that is.

And for 2016, they are 28% up from their all time record, that isn't just like the same few hundred thousand people clicking the mainstream media wants you to believe, that is 1.3 billion views...in one year..and the year is not over..

Its2016
The silence. Whenever we form actual arguments we get silence. Its hilarious.

BackFire
Breitbart is already in the bag, they already have massive production studios, I will prolly get a try job with them if it goes down.

What kind of job would you want there?

Time-Immemorial
Social media, opposition research.

Its2016
Social media, opposition research. right wing social media, thatll be the day.

My dad still thinks Trump is friends with Murdoch. Its mental how brainwashed so many people are. Trump supporters are the smartest people in the world. 0.0

Time-Immemorial
Lol Murdoch hates Trump. Hence why he fired RA..look at what happened to Fox after Ailes left. It went left of center.

Its2016
Murdoch is controlled opposition. Murdoch is daily mail and glen beck type. "Hurrr, we right wingers are so stupid, (sensible point) oh my god look how dumb we are, we are sexist *** drooling idiots.

Time-Immemorial
"By 1992 that number had dropped by half. By 2000, six corporations had ownership of most media, and today five dominate the industry: Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch's News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany and Viacom."
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=6%20companies%20own%20the%20media

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Its2016
The silence.

This is essentially a fantastical scenario given the odds stacked against Trump; again, you and T.I. are welcome to put all of your life savings into the betting markets, so that you can either strike it rich or go really broke and not be able to log onto here again.

That's because you two are not particularly insightful debaters.

Its2016
Originally posted by The Ellimist
This is essentially a fantastical scenario given the odds stacked against Trump; again, you and T.I. are welcome to put all of your life savings into the betting markets, so that you can either strike it rich or go really broke and not be able to log onto here again.

That's because you two are not particularly insightful debaters. im piling on bets as we speak.

There will definitely be an amazing amount of butthurt when Trump loses. One of the things I'm most looking forward to when Trump loses is going to r/the_donald and watching the collective meltdown. forgot to see this. I wonder what the correlation between butthurt and irony is. There are multiple levels of irony here.

ArtificialGlory
The butthurt will be absolutely glorious regardless of who wins.

Its2016
I cant ****ing wait.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Its2016
I cant ****ing wait.
Same.

krisblaze
The conflagration of your nation.

"omg the butthurt is hilarious!!".

You are children.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by krisblaze
The conflagration of your nation.

"omg the butthurt is hilarious!!".

You are children.
There's nothing to do but laugh. And besides, it's not the "conflagration" of my nation.

krisblaze
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
There's nothing to do but laugh. And besides, it's not the "conflagration" of my nation.

Where are you from?

I feel like this affects all of us.

jaden101

^^all this converts to viewers for a Trump Network.

I think that's mostly just you, though.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by krisblaze
Where are you from?

I feel like this affects all of us.
Lithuania.

Yes, it does, and it's a shit election. But there's no need for exaggeration.

Beniboybling
What a deeply ironic question.

Stigma
They'll have to carve their path through the new American hellscape that Trump will create.
That sounds more like the aftermath of Hillary's reign tbh.

But back on topic. I think that the Left will actually try to contest the results when Trump wins.

Then they may perhaps go back into the role of the political opposition. Not sure how civil they will be then, though.

Lithuania.

That's cool. thumb up

Would you recommend some sights other than major ones like Villinus?

The Baltic states and West Ukraine are on my bucket list to see on a Polish heritage tour. Perhaps next year, if time suffices.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Stigma
That's cool. thumb up

Would you recommend some sights other than major ones like Villinus?

The Baltic states and West Ukraine are on my bucket list to see on a Polish heritage tour. Perhaps next year, if time suffices.
I don't travel very much even in inside my own small country so I don't have many recommendations, but you should absolutely visit Nida. It's beautiful and has quite a bit of history so you can't really go wrong with it. Kernavė and Trakai are some other of my favourite places. Though if it's Polish heritage you're interested in then visiting Vilnius is an absolute must.

Its2016
Wisconsin accidentally revealed Trump atleast 10% ahead in early polls and had to correct the record and shut the website down. I put money on wisconsin going for trump with crazy odds against them. 9/1

http://wisconsinvote.org/correction-test-election-returns-accidentally-released-wisconsin-vote

Feels good bruhs.

Stigma
I don't travel very much even in inside my own small country so I don't have many recommendations, but you should absolutely visit Nida. It's beautiful and has quite a bit of history so you can't really go wrong with it. Kernavė and Trakai are some other of my favourite places. Though if it's Polish heritage you're interested in then visiting Vilnius is an absolute must.
Thanks!

Time-Immemorial
SHE IS ALREADY REFUSING TO CONCEED. I WAS RIGHTlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
She refused to give a concession speech, what a complete fraud. This entire time she accused Trump of this very same thing. Then she does it.

Priceless

Stigma
She refused to give a concession speech, what a complete fraud. This entire time she accused Trump of this very same thing. Then she does it.

Priceless
Well, it only shows her true colors, much like wikileaks do.

http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/hillary-for-prison-1-e1469057927827.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Stigma
Well, it only shows her true colors, much like wikileaks do.

she just gave a concession speech, so i really don't know what you're complaining about here.
come to think of it, you are coming across as a very sore winner. not an admirable trait.

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
she just gave a concession speech, so i really don't know what you're complaining about here.
come to think of it, you are coming across as a very sore winner. not an admirable trait.

48H34ukFe8g

quanchi112
Very classy speech by her. Felt genuine and sincere.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Very classy speech by her. Felt genuine and sincere.

Dude you're seething with rage. Go have your melt down somewhere else.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Dude you're seething with rage. Go have your melt down somewhere else.

You were not around, but after attacking you for wanting Trump to win all morning, he changed sides and bandwagoned on other to Trump once Trump pulled solidly ahead. Was funny.

#fairweatherfans

quanchi112
Dude you're seething with rage. Go have your melt down somewhere else. Nah, I didn't support trump but unlike you I don't need to be placed in the left or the right. It's over. Time to move on. I accept reality with a renewed optimism.

Stigma
48H34ukFe8g
Spot on. thumb up BT is adorable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
You were not around, but after attacking you for wanting Trump to win all morning, he changed sides and bandwagoned on other to Trump once Trump pulled solidly ahead. Was funny.

#fairweatherfans Nah, I never supported trump but I did accept when he won. I used my brain to determine he was going to win while Robtard really took it hard. Time to move forever not freak out over the past, Robbie.

Surtur
Nah, I didn't support trump but unlike you I don't need to be placed in the left or the right. It's over. Time to move on. I accept reality with a renewed optimism.

Dude just chill, it's going to be okay.

Take a deep breath and count to five. I know you're emotional and it's okay, having feelings is not wrong.

We're here for you if you need us okay? Lean on me bro.

Robtard
Nah, I never supported trump
-Never supported Trump
-Gloats over a Trump win

:0

Surtur
Nah, I never supported trump but I did accept when he won. I used my brain to determine he was going to win while Robtard really took it hard. Time to move forever not freak out over the past, Robbie.

You're just getting hysterical now, check and see if anyone near you has a valium you can take.

quanchi112
Dude just chill, it's going to be okay.

Take a deep breath and count to five. I know you're emotional and it's okay, having feelings is not wrong.

We're here for you if you need us okay? Lean on me bro. Weird response.

-Never supported Trump
-Gloats over a Trump win

:0 I was shocked but did enjoy your devastation. I'm honest about my opinion. DDM mirrored my views. I thought and still believe he's a turd. He has the chance to prove me wrong and I'm open to the thought of giving him a fair shake.

quanchi112
You're just getting hysterical now, check and see if anyone near you has a valium you can take. Odd.

Surtur
Weird response.

I was shocked but did enjoy your devastation. I'm honest about my opinion. DDM mirrored my views. I thought and still believe he's a turd. He has the chance to prove me wrong and I'm open to the thought of giving him a fair shake.

Just work through your emotions. I know someone as sensitive as you can't let it out all at once, but give us some baby steps.

quanchi112
Just work through your emotions. I know someone as sensitive as you can't let it out all at once, but give us some baby steps. You really are taking this personally. What's hilarious is you said he had no real chance of winning. Told you it was a possibility.

#quanisfairandbalanced

Robtard

I was shocked but did enjoy your devastation. I'm honest about my opinion. DDM mirrored my views. I thought and still believe he's a turd. He has the chance to prove me wrong and I'm open to the thought of giving him a fair shake.

Now quanchi is copying what I said on 11/02/16:

if Trump wins, I will do what I do with all new Presidents, set the clock back to zero and judge on acts going forward.

Delicious. Fairweatherfans are so easy to mock. He probably became the world's biggest Cubs fan on game seven.

Surtur
You really are taking this personally. What's hilarious is you said he had no real chance of winning. Told you it was a possibility.

#quanisfairandbalanced

Shhh, it's okay. We will all be here for you when you're ready.

Bashar Teg

Delicious. Fairweatherfans are so easy to mock. He probably became the world's biggest Cubs fan on game seven.

can't you two agree on something in peace?

quanchi112

Delicious. Fairweatherfans are so easy to mock. He probably became the world's biggest Cubs fan on game seven. Robtard misrepresenting people's position since 2006. What time did you concede the election last night ?Originally posted by Surtur
Shhh, it's okay. We will all be here for you when you're ready. I am fine. smile

Ps. It's you I'm worried about.

dadudemon

To your edit, if Trump wins, I will do what I do with all new Presidents, set the clock back to zero and judge on acts going forward.

I didn't know you did this. That's better than me. I don't do that. I don't give them a complete fair chance. I remember the BS and then roll my eyes when they confirm my bias (or confirmation bias, if we are being completely honest).

Surtur
Quan is right though, I was wrong about the election. Being wrong is fun, right Hilary supporters? Are you guys all tingly or is that just me?

quanchi112
Quan is right though, I was wrong about the election. Being wrong is fun, right Hilary supporters? Are you guys all tingly or is that just me? You are being very childish and immature now. We get it he won but try to at least demonstrate some maturity and move forward.

Robtard
Quan is right though, I was wrong about the election. Being wrong is fun, right Hilary supporters? Are you guys all tingly or is that just me?

Didn't you at some point say Trump was an awful choice too though? Seems like you're happy awful won?

Lestov16
This board reveals exactly why Trump won and why I stayed from the board for a time. The media coverage of Trump gave him his power, and like all entertaining media, it used the idea of competition rather than cooperation for sensationalist ratings, as all good fiction must have conflict.

And now on here people are treating his win like something on MVF, laughing in victory like they won an MVF debate involving fictional characters, when in reality millions, if not billions of lives here and across the world are going to be affected. Now is not the time to gloat.

Rather than South Park videos, can you post some videos of Trump's positive policies to assure that those who voted for Trump didn't make the same mistake they said those who voted for Hillary would make?

Throughout the election, we've been told that Trump only says bad things but Hillary's actually done them since she was in political office. Now that Trump is in political office, the highest of all, can you assure that he will not do all of the bad things he said?

How secure is your investment and why should we trust it? It's the same question you would ask liberals if Hillary won.

Surtur
Didn't you at some point say Trump was an awful choice too though? Seems like you're happy awful won?

No, I'm just laughing at all the butthurt. It genuinely entertains me.

Remember man: I fully expected to wake up today to a Clinton presidency.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
This board reveals exactly why Trump won and why I stayed from the board for a time. The media coverage of Trump gave him his power, and like all entertaining media, it used the idea of competition rather than cooperation for sensationalist ratings, as all good fiction must have conflict.

And now on here people are treating his win like something on MVF, laughing in victory like they won an MVF debate involving fictional characters, when in reality millions, if not billions of lives here and across the world are going to be affected. Now is not the time to gloat.

Rather than South Park videos, can you post some videos of Trump's positive policies to assure that those who voted for Trump didn't make the same mistake they said Hillary was going to make?

Throughout the election, we've been told that Trump only says bad things but Hillary's actually done them since she was in political office. Now that Trump is in political office, the highest of all, can you assure that he will not do all of the bad things he said?

How secure is you investment and why should we trust it? It's the same question you would ask liberals if Hillary won.

You say this now but where were you when people were posting the South Park stuff as a way to mess with Trump supporters?

You just summed up the entire election. Somethings only wrong until you decide to do it, then it should be okay. That is why this dumb kunt lost in the first place, because of shit like that.

quanchi112
Surtur, you're beyond hope of having a reasonable conversation with. Continue to toss up that confetti in your party of one.

Surtur
Surtur, you're beyond hope of having a reasonable conversation with. Continue to toss up that confetti in your party of one.

Calm down and drink a wine cooler or something. Just don't drink it too fast.

Bashar Teg
No, I'm just laughing at all the butthurt. It genuinely entertains me.

Remember man: I fully expected to wake up today to a Clinton presidency. funny you said that, because everyone here seems to be approaching this news with calmness and sober maturity (some whom i never expected it from)
while you're coming off as some idiotic montreal sports fan, rioting and tipping/lighting police cars on fire because their team won.

Surtur
funny you said that, because everyone here seems to be approaching this news with calmness and sober maturity (some whom i never expected it from)
while you're coming off as some idiotic montreal sports fan, rioting and tipping/lighting police cars on fire because their team won.

Oh sweety we aren't going to play these games. We all know you'd be behaving in the exact same manner if Trump lost.

Multiple people here said they'd be bathing in the tears of Trump supporters and other stuff like that lol.

So please, next?

Bashar Teg
Oh sweety we aren't going to play these games. We all know you'd be behaving in the exact same manner if Trump lost.

i'm sure that the demomnic caricature of me that lives rent-free in your mind would have done that.

Surtur
i'm sure that the demomnic caricature of me that lives rent-free in your mind would have done that.

So you're saying you never made any comments to the tune '"their tears will be glorious" ? At all? Not once? That wasn't you? Ever?

dadudemon

But...but...he...

He always said Trump was shit. He's never made that a secret. He's not showboating that "his candidate won" because Trump was never his candidate. He's made it clear for months that he thought Trump was shit.

Your characterization of him is just plain wrong. What he said he's doing is what he's doing: he's enjoying all the butthurt from the Hilldawgers. Why does it have to be anything else but that? He's amused and entertained...that's it. He's not rabidly setting internet cars on fire after his internet team won the Stanley Cup.

Lestov16
You say this now but where were you when people were posting the South Park stuff as a way to mess with Trump supporters?

You just summed up the entire election. Somethings only wrong until you decide to do it, then it should be okay. That is why this dumb kunt lost in the first place, because of shit like that.

I was telling people Hillary was an untrustworthy scumbag. You are correct in your summary, though. Hillary used the very tactics she accused Republicans of using and ended up paying for her hypocrisy. Notice she did the same thing with Putin. She was against him but tried and failed to use his election rigging tactics. Hillary's hypocrisy gave us Trump

quanchi112
Surtur you're a man child too clueless to see how you come across. Revel in your own stupidity.

Bashar Teg
So you're saying you never made any comments to the tune '"their tears will be glorious" ? At all? Not once? That wasn't you? Ever?

i commented that the (actual) meltdowns which occurred yesterday were fun to read.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
But...but...he...

He always said Trump was shit. He's never made that a secret. He's not showboating that "his candidate won" because Trump was never his candidate. He's made it clear for months that he thought Trump was shit.

Your characterization of him is just plain wrong. What he said he's doing is what he's doing: he's enjoying all the butthurt from the Hilldawgers. Why does it have to be anything else but that? He's amused and entertained...that's it. He's not rabidly setting internet cars on fire after his internet team won the Stanley Cup.

I'm doing the SAME shit they'd be doing to me lol.

Robtard
I didn't know you did this. That's better than me. I don't do that. I don't give them a complete fair chance. I remember the BS and then roll my eyes when they confirm my bias (or confirmation bias, if we are being completely honest).

Fair enough, but the reason I take the 'clean slate' approach is because the face politicians show during their run isn't necessarily the face they show once they've won, for better or worse.

Now with Trump, I hope his fear and anger, Us vs Them based campaign was just that, for the campaign. Otherwise we're going to have a shitty for years, all of us.

Surtur
Surtur you're a man child too clueless to see how you come across. Revel in your own stupidity.

Holy shit, post of the year! Post of the year!

quanchi112
Holy shit, post of the year! Post of the year! Agreed.

Surtur
Agreed.

Just awesome man, please stick around this part of the forum.

quanchi112
Just awesome man, please stick around this part of the forum. I just may.

dadudemon
Fair enough, but the reason I take the 'clean slate' approach is because the face politicians show during their run isn't necessarily the face they show once they've won, for better or worse.

That's true and the disenfranchised Obama supporters in 2008, after they had 4 years of broken promises from Obama, is more than proof that the election face and the white house face are sometimes largely different.

If you go through KMC history, you'll see several posts of my where I state that if Obama could deliver on even half of those promises, he would be the best president in History (the big promises like closing Gitmo, ending the Iraq occupation, etc...not the little promises that maintained status quo).

Now with Trump, I hope his fear and anger, Us vs Them based campaign was just that, for the campaign. Otherwise we're going to have a shitty for years, all of us.

I really hope his wall idea fails and he abandons it. I hope he fixes his tax plan to be more realistic, too. There are a list of things I hope he fixes that I think are dumb as hell...but I can only hope.

I really want his term limit idea. That's one of the biggest ones for me.

Surtur
I'll admit I straight up trolled my family lol. My mom called me on the phone and when the election was brought up she was PISSED and was just asking me not to say anything that bad about Hilary.

I couldn't resist though, so I kinda said I hope wherever it is it's not raining because I hear water is lethal to her kind. Then she kinda hung up on me lol. Hilarious. It's going to be awkward the next time I go over there for dinner.

dadudemon
I'll admit I straight up trolled my family lol. My mom called me on the phone and when the election was brought up she was PISSED and was just asking me not to say anything that bad about Hilary.

I couldn't resist though, so I kinda said I hope wherever it is it's not raining because I hear water is lethal to her kind. Then she kinda hung up on me lol. Hilarious. It's going to be awkward the next time I go over there for dinner.

You're taking the piss out of your mom? Damn...no shame! laughing

Poor Mama Surtur. sad

Surtur
I couldn't help myself..I had to take one shot..all these people are so into Hilary.

If I really wanted to be a dick I could stick a Trump bumper sticker on their car next time I'm over there without them even noticing.

But I won't, probably.

dadudemon
I couldn't help myself..I had to take one shot..all these people are so into Hilary.

If I really wanted to be a dick I could stick a Trump bumper sticker on their car next time I'm over there without them even noticing.

But I won't, probably.

You should do it. And then secretly record their reaction. There are a couple of videos out there like that and they are funny. It is all in good fun: no one gets hurt with those pranks. Well, at least until your mom comes after you to beat you with her purse.

Robtard
That's true and the disenfranchised Obama supporters in 2008, after they had 4 years of broken promises from Obama, is more than proof that the election face and the white house face are sometimes largely different.

If you go through KMC history, you'll see several posts of my where I state that if Obama could deliver on even half of those promises, he would be the best president in History (the big promises like closing Gitmo, ending the Iraq occupation, etc...not the little promises that maintained status quo).

I really hope his wall idea fails and he abandons it. I hope he fixes his tax plan to be more realistic, too. There are a list of things I hope he fixes that I think are dumb as hell...but I can only hope.

I really want his term limit idea. That's one of the biggest ones for me.

I recall how you were first skeptical of Obama, then praised him; then chastised him from his lack of follow though. IIRC, think you might have been overly harsh on some issues, but that's old news.

Wall will probably be one of the promises he ends up breaking, imo. Or maybe we'll get the diet soda version of the GWoT. He's promised the world to the American people; he logically can't deliver on all promises, they'll be some he has to say no to.

I do like the congressional term limits idea, but that's another that I can't see happening, he's going to have so much political opposition from both sides from powerful people who stand to lose there.

I think he'll likely trade promises to get congress to do what he wants. They give him one he wants, he signs a bill they want. Least that's the "deal guy" he purports to be.

Surtur
You should do it. And then secretly record their reaction. There are a couple of videos out there like that and they are funny. It is all in good fun: no one gets hurt with those pranks. Well, at least until your mom comes after you to beat you with her purse.

Yeah my mother would probably chuck a glass bottle at my head lol.

I'm just going to sit back and watch them all implode on social media.

Stigma

I'm just going to sit back and watch them all implode on social media.
haha, you sadist. big grin

Surtur
Dance puppets, dance!

dadudemon
I recall how you were first skeptical of Obama, then praised him; then chastised him from his lack of follow though. IIRC, think you might have been overly harsh on some issues, but that's old news.

That's fair and I won't argue the points. thumb up

1. Wall will probably be one of the promises he ends up breaking, imo. Or maybe we'll get the diet soda version of the GWoT. He's promised the world to the American people; he logically can't deliver on all promises, they'll be some he has to say no to.

2. I do like the congressional term limits idea, but that's another that I can't see happening, he's going to have so much political opposition from both sides from powerful people who stand to lose there.

3. I think he'll likely trade promises to get congress to do what he wants. They give him one he wants, he signs a bill they want. Least that's the "deal guy" he purports to be.

I agree with all 3 of your points, here.

Especially your #2 idea. Why would they pass into law something that takes them out of power and makes them lose their job?

Robtard
That's fair and I won't argue the points. thumb up

I agree with all 3 of your points, here.

Especially your #2 idea. Why would they pass into law something that takes them out of power and makes them lose their job?

Another thing. What we the people should do, is force the government to do away with the electoral college. Trump won by the rules in place and that's fine. But the system is broken.

Going forward we really need to elect the president that wins the popular vote, who the majority of Americans wanted.

snowdragon
Going forward we really need to elect the president that wins the popular vote, who the majority of Americans wanted.

Not a big fan of that idea, densely populated states would rule the national vote leaving less densely populated areas disenfranchised.

Nibedicus
I feel like it's the 2 party system that is somewhat flawed. It ends up having a tendency to create two sides with completely opposing ideologies, causing division/polarization and an "us or them" mentality. Pushing issues and positions further apart when we should work on compromise and pulling ideologies together.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon
Not a big fan of that idea, densely populated states would rule the national vote leaving less densely populated areas disenfranchised.

We're ultimately Americans, not Californians, Floridians etc. One citizen, one vote, sounds the most logical.

If you have a problem feeling disenfranchised because the majority of your fellow Americans voted for someone you don't like, then move to more populated area and rock the vote.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I feel like it's the 2 party system that is somewhat flawed. It ends up having a tendency to create two sides with completely opposing ideologies, causing division/polarization and an "us or them" mentality. Pushing issues and positions further apart when we should work on compromise and pulling ideologies together.

This is a huge problem too; been saying for years we need a very strong third party if only for the reason to keep the other two parties honest.

As it works now, both the Left and Right know they each have a large portion of the population where people will vote for any chimp with an 'R' or 'D' on his/her suit regardless of promises broken.

Case in point, we just elected an orangutan /zing stick out tongue

snowdragon
We're ultimately Americans, not Californians, Floridians etc. One citizen, one vote, sounds the most logical.

If you have a problem feeling disenfranchised because the majority of your fellow Americans voted for someone you don't like, then move to more populated area and rock the vote.

That's exactly what we don't need.

Look no further then the electoral map and peek into Cali, NY, Ill and realize that most rural areas don't want what the sardine packed cities want. Yet we'd be giving very few areas enormous weight in elections.......what like 15 counties nationwide.

Fifteen (or so) counties don't represent the needs/wants of a nation.

Stigma

Case in point, we just elected an orangutan /zing stick out tongue
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/63946685.jpg

stick out tongue

Robtard
That's exactly what we don't need.

Look no further then the electoral map and peek into Cali, NY, Ill and realize that most rural areas don't want what the sardine packed cities want. Yet we'd be giving very few areas enormous weight in elections.......what like 15 counties nationwide.

Fifteen (or so) counties don't represent the needs/wants of a nation. So it's better to go against the will of the people many a time cos rural folk feel they're being cheated by their metropolitan neighbors when they really are not?

Really don't see how you can say it isn't fair, it's as fair as it comes. Every citizen's vote would count exactly the same. As it is now, 40ish% of the time the will of the people as a whole is shat on and ignored.

Robtard
Dude, you've literally said prostitutes have taken your money and then bailed on performing their services, I don't think FB's going to get you laid.

BTW, how much in total did you end up winning?

Bashar Teg
Dude, you've literally said prostitutes have taken your money and then bailed on performing their services, I don't think FB's going to get you laid.

BTW, how much in total did you end up winning?

his posts will be deleted and you'll just look like you're randomly talking to yourself.

Robtard
his posts will be deleted and you'll just look like you're randomly talking to yourself.

#stillworthit

Bashar Teg
#stillworthit

soon to be #WhoYouTalkingToBro

Robtard
LoL, "80 pounds" he says in a smug fashion, with him voting Brexit and the pound dropping drastically, that's around $99.00 USD, talk about screwing yourself other.

Surtur
Dude, you've literally said prostitutes have taken your money and then bailed on performing their services

This is why I only use handicapped hookers.

NemeBro
Physically or mentally?

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
Physically or mentally?

The answer is, of course, both. I don't take chances bro, I'm not going to jail.

All this talk of jail has just reminded me of the Clintons again.

snowdragon
So it's better to go against the will of the people many a time cos rural folk feel they're being cheated by their metropolitan neighbors when they really are not?

Really don't see how you can say it isn't fair, it's as fair as it comes. Every citizen's vote would count exactly the same. As it is now, 40ish% of the time the will of the people as a whole is shat on and ignored.

I didn't say fair, I said disenfranchised.

Just like its not fair that noncitizens and illegal aliens are counted when apportioning congressional districts and when allocating state electors under the Electoral College.

Yet here we are and there it is.

Robtard
I didn't say fair, I said disenfranchised.

Just like its not fair that noncitizens and illegal aliens are counted when apportioning congressional districts and when allocating state electors under the Electoral College.

Yet here we are and there it is. Shouldn't fair be what we strive for, instead of feelings?

Sure, another issue that would be eliminated if we eliminate the EC. Non citizens and illegals can't vote. The problem will literally correct itself.

Zack M
W2Sz_fTfr1E

Surtur
Wait no here we go:

cVZcnGyntuk

Surtur
They may take your user name, but they can never take your freedom.

The Ellimist
Ah well, just gotta wait for the baby boomers to die off.

Surtur

Just think positive thoughts.

Like, remember Gumby? What was up with that? What was he?!

The Ellimist
Just think positive thoughts.

Luckily I'm far more certain that the baby boomers will eventually die off, cause you know about age...

Surtur
Luckily I'm far more certain that the baby boomers will eventually die off, cause you know about age...

I just sing this song every time I pass by a nursing home, f*ck those boomers.

Bbb56jZo0rE

Surtur
Don't you just love Doctor Who? Oh I could throw you in the lake or feed you poison birthday cake, I won't deny I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

I could bury you alive but you might come out with a knife and kill me when I'm sleeping that's why..

Astner
After the mass deportations and stricter voter regulations the Republicans will push I don't think it will matter. You really ****ed yourselves over this time I'm afraid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.