Negative effects of a potential time machine or time travel device.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The effects could be catastrophic.

Flyattractor
You've been watching that Timeless TV show haven't you?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The effects could be catastrophic. The death toll is catastrophic! You must contact me!

No but seriously, really insightful thread.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
If your going back in time and changing History I don't see how it would matter.

Its2016
Donald Trump asked to be Bush's VP in 88 but Quayle got the job. Trump lent Quayle his time machine for a while and loaded him up with drugs. Quayle would often confuse events and verbal tenses alluding the theory that he is time traveller. Trumps time travelling theory only becomes stronger and stronger.

Seriously, wtf OP?

Lord Lucien
I like the movie Primer.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Its2016

Seriously, wtf OP?

Somebody tried to start a topic of conversation that didn't involve current political topics but hey if you can't handle that......

Its2016
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Somebody tried to start a topic of conversation that didn't involve current political topics but hey if you can't handle that...... oh im sorry. Continue.

Lord Lucien
Trump is a Nazi! Clinton is a Nazi!

Am I doing it right guys?

Its2016
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Trump is a Nazi! Clinton is a Nazi!

Am I doing it right guys? Trump is literally Hitler, Clinton is a totalitarian dictator. wink

Flyattractor
I say you both are right. Lets go back in time and kill them both.

Lord Lucien
That's stupid. It'd be more beneficial to go back in time and just prevent Hillary and Lorraine from ever meeting. If they don't debate at the Fish Under the Sea Ball, they can never get married and have Donald.

Its2016
Donald is John Titor. Hillary is implementing ETs and clones, Trump has a time machine and is John Connor. Pick your allegiance, Benedicts.

Lord Lucien
Horde for life.

Flyattractor
mmmmmmmNope They both Gotta Die. Somebody call Doc Brown STAT!

Its2016
Great Scott!

Flyattractor
21 Gigawatts straight up da butT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.