Fanfiction (do u write/read this...?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
how many of you people read and/or write your own fanfiction? do you like to see the story told in a different way or have things added? then check out this cool site called Fanfiction.net! this place has a enormous variety of categories. the fics can be based on movies, books, toons, etc. it's endless!

i'm a writier myself, been one since janurary 5, 2003. i'm an author of 7 stories. so, check out this link below to read and review my fics!:

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=321640

when you get there, check out the fic that's #1 on the list. it's my new one still in the works. my first x-men:evolution fic: "Cutting Edge".

so, if any of you are writers, post links and info. about your work here, so that other people and i will have the benefit of reading and reviewing them. thx ^.~ KaJi

Raz
We have a fan fic area here: http://forums.killermovies.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=53

Dexx
i did write about half a story. But i got it too complex and i think i won't be finishing it afterall. But i do have an ideea and i'll probably write it this summer...i need time for this cuz i want it to turn out great

BOPRecruit 16
that sounds great, as long as you get back to it. that happens to me alot. i keep starting fics, and sometimes end up not finishing for ages. 'cause i want it to come out/sound really smooth well. as in, wanting a flowing story with good elements. tell me dexx, what kind of fics do you write and where do you post them?

GordonSkywalker
I kinow the feeling. I have started many fanfics and original stories and never seem to finish them.

Dexx
so far i've written a star wars universe fiction, and posted it in the board's fan fictions ection. (recently openned BTW)

GordonSkywalker
Yeah? I had a great idea about a story involving Anakin Skywalker but never got past the planning stage.

Dexx
i like to create my own characters....far from the movies and normal EUs

GordonSkywalker
Mine would have been very different from the movies and EU.

BOPRecruit 16
i've been thinking of writing a star wars fic, too. but, it'll probably a sequel to one of my other fics. not for sure thing. it'd be cool if jedi knights encountered youkais *demons* and saiyans*from dragonball z*

i just uploaded ch.2 of my x-evo fic yesterday, and for those who read it, thanks. continue to r+r my fics. if you can't send a review to me from the site, then personally send me a message in this forum. thx ^.~ PhOeNiX

GordonSkywalker
You are an aspiring writer I take it? Excllent. Excellent.

BOPRecruit 16
yes i am. not sure if i'm aiming for a career though of it...like that hayden pic! he's soo hot in the movie! needs to be in more american/action movies. i saw him in "life as a house", that was a good movie and he did a good job portraying a gothy teen. ^.~ PhOeNiX

GordonSkywalker
What Hayden pic are you talking about? {Looks around for picture} confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.