Who would do better in the DC Universe?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Just wondering? Get along the best in DC reality and where?

Gambit

Vs

Mystique

Vs

Lady Deathstrike

Vs

Bishop

riv6672
Probably Gambit.
DC fans love a bad boy.

The two ladies'd float around Suicide Squad Secret Six type books, be seen in group shots of villains during cross overs.
Bishop would likely kill himself when he realized no one gave a shit he was a mutant, as so much of his self identification is tied up in loathing those who loathe him first; such an angry man.

golem370
It was funny him and Wolverine stealing the Batmobile

riv6672
Damn thieves.

golem370
Where would you put him?

riv6672
Gambit?

Not sure.
DC isnt set up like Marvel. The Company is built around the Bat/Superman family, Justice League, and Titans, with the GLs and Flash thrown in there.
Solo books not directly related to those franchises dont do well long term, so thats out.
I can see him as a recurring character in some of the Bat books, interacting with the rogues gallery; he'd be interesting in a (grown up) Titans book, or a non big 7 JLA.

golem370
How about in Green Arrow books?

DarkSaint85
Do better in terms of in universe or....?

Riv has covered the company aspect of it. In universe, Gambit has a likeability aura, so he would do best.

golem370
Yeah who has the best success?

EcstaticGrace
I'm wanting a Gambit/Constantine teamup now and maybe Gambit vs Grifter.

riv6672
Originally posted by golem370
How about in Green Arrow books?
THATS a good call.
Overall i think Gambit'd be a "floater" character, used in different series until his obvious popularity got him a series.

That DC would then cancel within 12 issues.

staxamillion
yeah gambit has that whole im a good guy but wait im a bad guy sometimes appeal.

I'd like a gambit x zatanna crossover mini.

mystique could revamp checkmate

Deathstrike could turn rogue but doesn't have to since Wolverine isn't in this universe and is Dead.

id like to see deathstrike and in suicide squad or maybe a cybernetic team led by Cyborg?

Bishop you would think he would be ok getting along in DC since he of all people know the most about picking up everything and jumping into a new timeline but he would be the worst.

bishop whole purpose in life is to make sure that his timeline doesn't happen. I don't think he will take it as a success that his timeline is now gone but now so are mutants.

whatever book that has bishop in it would have to focus on him correcting whatever put him in DC.

riv6672
^^^Nice take on Bishop.
Taken to the extreme, he might even go full villain, trying to get back to the MU, or galvanizing a mutant movement when DC obviously doesnt need one.

golem370
How about Bishop in with Rip and the Forgotten Hero's or Linear Men

riv6672
Might work.
I just dont see him liking this situation you've landed him in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.