Superman invades real earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
You have three choices

100 Pounds of kryptonite (can share with goverment)
Cyttorak Gem
Become Captain Marvel

carver9
Cyttorrak gem.

cdtm
Captain Marvel. Then I could rule the Earth with him.

StiltmanFTW
I just punch him in the face, Clark the Crybaby flies back to DC.

Magnificent M
Kryptonite - Useless. Superman would zap me and it from afar. Same with any deliverance system the army would use.

Crimson Ruby of Cyttorak - Slightly less useless. While I personally would proably survive an encounter with Big S, the rest of the world is fried.

Become Captain Marvel - The only option, really.

Surtur
I would totally pick the gem of Cyttorak but I have this thing where I'm uncomfortable at the prospect of spending decades or even centuries floating around the emptiness of space once I'm quite casually flung from the planet by Superman.

Captain Marvel is the only option and really I'd still probably get the shit beat out of me if I tried to stop him. So as someone else said, I'd just pledge my allegiance to my new Overlord and hope he lets me rule one of the nicer countries. Since if Superman is fighting in "invade the planet" mode, I won't be able to survive based on the reasons Cap usually survives against him: which is mostly due to the kindness of Superman.

apex_pretador
Give superman the infinity gauntlet and super dragon balls and turn the world with him against me.
Then it is fair.

krisblaze
I write something cryptic on a note and hand it to him.

He breaks down and flies off crying.

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
I would totally pick the gem of Cyttorak but I have this thing where I'm uncomfortable at the prospect of spending decades or even centuries floating around the emptiness of space once I'm quite casually flung from the planet by Superman.

Captain Marvel is the only option and really I'd still probably get the shit beat out of me if I tried to stop him. So as someone else said, I'd just pledge my allegiance to my new Overlord and hope he lets me rule one of the nicer countries. Since if Superman is fighting in "invade the planet" mode, I won't be able to survive based on the reasons Cap usually survives against him: which is mostly due to the kindness of Superman.

laughing

You sir have ****ing won the internet for today!

So for today only , i hereby declare you overlord of the internet!

LordofBrooklyn
Kal praises me for all my good works promoting The House Of El.

He makes me EMPEROR of NYC and executes my KMC HITLIST with extreme prejudice!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
You have three choices

Cyttorak Gem
Become Captain Marvel

Which Marvel?

Mar-Vell
Carol?
Billy?

TethAdamTheRock
Bill

TethAdamTheRock
I would bake him a kryptonite cake

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which Marvel?

Mar-Vell
Carol?
Billy?

Who do you think woman?

The Captain of The Thunder and Lightning!

YOU HAVE SHAMED YOURSELF!!!

Digi
I get that Superman has more overall power, but if you really cheesed out the magical lightning and such, couldn't someone with Billy's powers have a reasonable shot at taking him out? Not trying to start a vs. thing here, just asking an honest question about a potential bad matchup.

But yeah, Marvel. Kryptonite wouldn't be terrible if split up. Eventually someone would catch him with it. If it's just one big rock and he knows about it from the start, though, yeah, that's not good.

And we'd all live as Juggernaut, but we'd be living in the heart of the sun.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
I get that Superman has more overall power, but if you really cheesed out the magical lightning and such, couldn't someone with Billy's powers have a reasonable shot at taking him out? Not trying to start a vs. thing here, just asking an honest question about a potential bad matchup.

But yeah, Marvel. Kryptonite wouldn't be terrible if split up. Eventually someone would catch him with it. If it's just one big rock and he knows about it from the start, though, yeah, that's not good.

And we'd all live as Juggernaut, but we'd be living in the heart of the sun.

Digi, NUMBER 3 on the KMC HITLIST!!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Who do you think woman?

The Captain of The Thunder and Lightning!

YOU HAVE SHAMED YOURSELF!!!
His name aint Captain Marvel..its Shazam! bitcch

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Magnificent M
Kryptonite - Useless. Superman would zap me and it from afar. Same with any deliverance system the army would use.

Crimson Ruby of Cyttorak - Slightly less useless. While I personally would proably survive an encounter with Big S, the rest of the world is fried.

Become Captain Marvel - The only option, really.
Ditto THIS!

Which Marvel?

Mar-Vell
Carol?
Billy?

There is only One.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ed/d5/cb/edd5cbbf908ab1b9718b4bcfe0407a2e.jpg

More like Captain Marvel now is LITERALLY a *****!

Lawyers ruin everything.

StiltmanFTW
Which Marvel?

Mar-Vell
Carol?
Billy?

You forgot about Noh-Varr.

LordofBrooklyn

It will ALWAYS be Captain Marvel to REAL comic book fans, LUSH!!!

abhilegend
fu

Its always going to be Captain Marvel.

Surtur
Originally posted by Digi

I think post crisis Superman has enough speed and strength that he could win more often than not. Magical lightning didn't exactly feel good to him, but it didn't one shot him either, and I would think if Superman is fighting 100% seriously I can't see why he'd be incapable of dodging lightning. He also beat down Cap pretty bad when possessed by Eclipso, but it's possible his powers were being boosted.

I can't speak for the current Superman and if his weakness to magic is comparable. Likewise I'm not sure if current Cap has the speedfeats on par with Superman.

TheLordofMurder
You have three choices

Cyttorak Gem
Become Captain Marvel

Give me the Gem...

Supes doesnt even need to know I'm invincible; I'd just do my thing and stay out of his way...

I'd go to a bank, take a few million, find me a nice house on an island somewhere (take out the people living there), and live life comfortably...

TethAdamTheRock
Lol

DarkSaint85
Marvel. And I will win the same way Batman does...by threatening his loved ones.

Abhi, prepare yourself.

mighty adam
Ill become the juggernaut. Ask my my demon god for full backing and beat superman to death. Remember the juggernaut can walk threw dimensions. Walk in space. Can power up way past anything superman can handle. Become 8th day juggernaut levels. Etc etc unless superman is more powerful then the demon that gives juggernaut his powers and he aint. So juggernaut mighty adam wins

DarkSaint85
Whilst you're busy asking, he's already thrown you into space.

mighty adam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Whilst you're busy asking, he's already thrown you into space. then ill power up walk back to earth then beat him worst then doomsday did.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by mighty adam
then ill power up walk back to earth then beat him worst then doomsday did.

Without any navigational aids in space, good luck with that thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by carver9
Cyttorrak gem.

You're going buh bye, and possibly for a very very long time Lol.

spetznaz
You have three choices

Cyttorak Gem
Become Captain Marvel

The only option that makes sense there is to become Captain Marvel. It would provide the person with comparable strength, speed and durability, as well as wisdom and magically imbued properties.

That may not be enough to overcome a bloodlusted Superman, but it gives one fair odds.

At least fairer than kryptonite - which is not as foolproof as some believe, particularly against a kryptonian who is either (a) using smarts (i.e. Vaporize the stuff from orbit) or (b) simply too bloodlusted to care (we have seen a number of times normal Superman not caring about K when he's angry enough, including tanking a nuke when K poisoned).

Also fairer than the C gem. Sure, it gives one a very high level of durability -maybe high enough to be invulnerable to a Kryptonian. However, it would still be a poor choice. Superspeed and BFR capability would be nigh insurmountable odds against a C gem user, and as someone else mentioned, they'd find themselves at the center of the Sun or a gas-giant like Jupiter. Or even further beyond.

However, the power of Shazam gives one abilities fairly analogous to a Kryptonian's - the only real difference being the super heightened senses and heat/wind/cold projection. BFR could not be used against such a person, and the person would be fast enough to fend off most attacks - and durable enough to absorb those that got through, and pack a super strong and magically imbued fist to make Superman think twice.

Finally, such a being may be considered a potential ally for evil Superman, and there is a real possibility one would be presented with an olive branch rather than a fist to the face.

Best choice in my opinion.

spetznaz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.