gm luke/de sidious runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
conditions

luke and sidious in normal state of mind. opponents are bloodlusted/morals off/unleashed

everyone in primes unless said otherwise

_

1. arcann, darth nox, darth traya, darth vader, galen marek, karness muur

2. revan, exar kun, darth krayt, darth caedus, novel vitiate, tpm sidious

3. rots sidious, yoda, dathomir talzin, darth plagueis, starkiller, darth nihilus

4. rotj sidious, valkorion, sarasu taalon (post pool), darth nihilus, yoda, darth plagueis

5. everyone in the gauntlet at once

darthbane77
Possibly 3, definitely 4.

Tondemonai
Ehh

UCanShootMyNova
In before

"Azronger: Clears with ease."

Azronger
Originally posted by darthbane77
Possibly 3, definitely 4.

UCanShootMyNova
Shocking development.

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
In before

"Azronger: Clears with ease."

Someone's upset smile

UCanShootMyNova
2-3.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Azronger
Someone's upset smile

Honestly I'm surprised by your response.

And just because I'm in disbelief at your wankery it doesn't mean I'm angry at it. Getting angry at stupidity on the internet would drain my energy far too quickly.

Azronger
Honestly I'm surprised by your response.

And just because I'm in disbelief at your wankery it doesn't mean I'm angry at it. Getting angry at stupidity on the internet would drain my energy far too quickly.

It's quite hypocritical given your own Galen wank, which, I assure you, involves a lot more misinterpreting sources and making up nonsense than my wank

JKBart
1. arcann, darth nox, darth traya, darth vader, galen marek, karness muur - Arcann and Nox beat either, and that leaves second guy to deal with Traya, Vader, Marek and Muur at once - they lose here.

2. revan, exar kun, darth krayt, darth caedus, novel vitiate, tpm sidious - Revan and Vitiate together stomp Luke or Sidious. The second one dies; not even GM Luke can contend with TPM Sidious, Caedus, Krayt and Kun at once. They die.

3. rots sidious, yoda, dathomir talzin, darth plagueis, starkiller, darth nihilus - RotS Sidious + RotS Yoda = either Luke or DE Sidious go down in a short fight. The other one has Talzin, Plagueis, Starkiller and Nihilus at once against them; not much of a chance.

4. rotj sidious, valkorion, sarasu taalon (post pool), darth nihilus, yoda, darth plagueis -Valkorion beats DE Palpatine, and RotJ Palpatine+Nihilus+Yoda+Plagueis = instastomp for Luke.

5. everyone in the gauntlet at once - lmao.

Emperordmb

The Ellimist
Getting angry at stupidity on the internet would drain my energy far too quickly.

It would quite literally be suicidal.

Tondemonai
Tbh 2.

UCanShootMyNova
It's quite hypocritical given your own Galen wank, which, I assure you, involves a lot more misinterpreting sources and making up nonsense than my wank

I simply point out the facts regarding Galen many people ( including yourself ) refuse to admit.

SunRazer
That is kind of how every wanker views their deeds, lol.

UCanShootMyNova
Meetra's trash. smile

SunRazer
I wank the Exile, not Meetra.

carthage
Virtually no way for them to beat three

Ursumeles
2-3

Azronger
I simply point out the facts regarding Galen many people ( including yourself ) refuse to admit.

Like how Galen wasn't actually aiming his attack at the Emperor or Vader that were right in front of him, but instead at the already-dead stormtroopers behind him, proving that Palpatine didn't tank any explosion and that Galen is comparable to him? laughing

cs_zoltan

The best part is when he uses game/comic feats to wank Galen, but when someone uses those sources against him, he dismisses them based on his own arbitrary canon policy.

Ursumeles
Cade > Galen.
Do I right Zoltan?

cs_zoltan
You do what?

Ursumeles
Teasing Syn bad grammar with.

GM Yoda
Originally posted by JKBart
1. arcann, darth nox, darth traya, darth vader, galen marek, karness muur - Arcann and Nox beat either, and that leaves second guy to deal with Traya, Vader, Marek and Muur at once - they lose here.

2. revan, exar kun, darth krayt, darth caedus, novel vitiate, tpm sidious - Revan and Vitiate together stomp Luke or Sidious. The second one dies; not even GM Luke can contend with TPM Sidious, Caedus, Krayt and Kun at once. They die.

3. rots sidious, yoda, dathomir talzin, darth plagueis, starkiller, darth nihilus - RotS Sidious + RotS Yoda = either Luke or DE Sidious go down in a short fight. The other one has Talzin, Plagueis, Starkiller and Nihilus at once against them; not much of a chance.

4. rotj sidious, valkorion, sarasu taalon (post pool), darth nihilus, yoda, darth plagueis -Valkorion beats DE Palpatine, and RotJ Palpatine+Nihilus+Yoda+Plagueis = instastomp for Luke.

5. everyone in the gauntlet at once - lmao.

UCanShootMyNova
Like how Galen wasn't actually aiming his attack at the Emperor or Vader that were right in front of him,

Which you'd know if you actually read the text which details his actions are only brought about in an effort to save the crew of the RS and the comic where the explosion is about to wash over the ship.

And how were the clones dead when he hadn't even dealt with them yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.