Your beloved reddit is with her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
https://www.reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/58oieq/hello_and_a_quick_thank_you/

To me, no ****ing surprise. To you, enjoy the amazement that shes so cool with the internet people. None of this is paid by her or another PR stunt. Dont forget to subscribe for more bullshit, i mean, speeches by Bernie attacking the wrong politician.

Robtard
#triggered

Bashar Teg
trump has a subreddit too. so why the butthurt?

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

#ItsOnlyOkayIfYouAreRepublican

Bashar Teg
where'd you go, bro?

Its2016
Beer run. Trump did not do a post on r/the donald

H does.

Robtard
IOW: "When Trump uses social media, It's okay. When Hillary uses social media, I throw a conniption."

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Its2016
Beer run. Trump did not do a post on r/the donald

H does.
fake outrage is fake

trump posting on twitter thumb up
clinton posting on reddit thumb down

baby

Time-Immemorial
Just like your fake outrage over the Billy Bush tapes, cause now you are making jokes in light of them.

Robtard
XYZ, look on the bright side, this is hardly the worst you've embarrassed yourself, though the hypocritical-triggered-outrage over a mundane reddit post is pathetic

Time-Immemorial
I dont think its any secret reddit was with Trump, the mods down vote or delete all the anti hillary stuff.

Its2016
The point is its reddit. I guess i wasnt clear.

Reddit is a containment for liberal shite. Its no surprise H likes it and is a part of that shite.

Twitter is cool.

BackFire
I think it's kinda neat that she posts to her subreddit on occasion.

Trump has posted to his before too, for an AMA.

Robtard

Reddit is a containment for liberal shite. Its no surprise H likes it and is a part of that shite.

Twitter is cool. So now you're upset that Clinton posted on what you claim is a "liberal" outlet. Wouldn't that be like expected, bro? Your trigger-y is boundless.

Bashar Teg

Twitter is cool.

http://i.imgur.com/8thxOZ7.jpg

The Ellimist
Wait, so it's a conspiracy because Hillary dared create an account on reddit and make a post on her section?

...what?

Robtard
With all the excuses it's obvious he doesn't really know exactly why he's upset, he just saw "Hillary Clinton" and had a meltdown.

You'll see even more of this phenomenon after Nov 8th., Clinton Derangement Syndrome (aka CDS).

The Ellimist
I am 100% dead serious when I say that T.I. and its2016 might not pass a Turing Test if the subject were somewhat complicated.

Nephthys
TI is seriously one of the least intelligent human beings I've ever come in contact with.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
TI is seriously one of the least intelligent human beings I've ever come in contact with.

Like, I may have my disagreements with, say, Ant and Nai, but being realistic, it's obvious that they're both very intelligent. I think you get what I'm saying.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys

Says the clown who supports Hillary for presidentlaughing out loud

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
So now you're upset that Clinton posted on what you claim is a "liberal" outlet. Wouldn't that be like expected, bro? Your trigger-y is boundless. .........youre imagining things. Im not upset, this is funny. Theres no hypocrisy, unless you think reddit is good. Oh wait, you do. Let me laugh even harder. laughing

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I am 100% dead serious when I say that T.I. and its2016 might not pass a Turing Test if the subject were somewhat complicated.

Bro you are for a criminal for president, what does that say about you?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Bro you are for a criminal for president, what does that say about you?

You're still not passing it...

Time-Immemorial
Proof?

Bashar Teg
.........youre imagining things. Im not upset, this is funny. Theres no hypocrisy, unless you think reddit is good. Oh wait, you do. Let me laugh even harder. laughing

you're mad because you didn't know about the trump subreddit.

now please flail and deflect for the next 20 pages. don't disappoint me.

Robtard
.........youre imagining things. Im not upset, this is funny. Theres no hypocrisy, unless you think reddit is good. Oh wait, you do. Let me laugh even harder. laughing

T R _ G G _ R _ D

Care to buy a vowel?

edit: May I suggest an "E".

krisblaze

Twitter is cool.

Reddit isn't a containment board.

There are boards all across the political spectrum there.

An example of a containment board would be /pol/.

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're mad because you didn't know about the trump subreddit.

now please flail and deflect for the next 20 pages. don't disappoint me. the ****? XD i know about the donald, shit, im the one who mentioned it by name. Its a containment reddit like r/ukip

Its2016
Originally posted by krisblaze
Reddit isn't a containment board.

There are boards all across the political spectrum there.

An example of a containment board would be /pol/. /pol/ is heavily biased towards clinton and gets shilled all the time. Its propoganda for neets.

krisblaze
/pol/ is heavily biased towards clinton and gets shilled all the time. Its propoganda for neets.

I simply pointed out your incorrect use of the term containment board.

I have no interest in whatever you may think about them.

Robtard
So not only is he outraged over Clinton posting some benign post on a social media outlet, he's confused how that outlet even works.

CDS + Ignorance, how lovely.

Its2016
Originally posted by krisblaze
I simply pointed out your incorrect use of the term containment board.

I have no interest in whatever you may think about them. noted.

So not only is he outraged over Clinton posting some benign post on a social media outlet, he's confused how that outlet even works.

CDS + Ignorance, how lovely. where are you getting this idea that i was outraged? Youre just making shit up now.

Bashar Teg

To me, no ****ing surprise. To you, enjoy the amazement that shes so cool with the internet people. None of this is paid by her or another PR stunt. Dont forget to subscribe for more bullshit, i mean, speeches by Bernie attacking the wrong politician.

looks like butthurt to me.

Robtard

where are you getting this idea that i was outraged? Youre just making shit up now.

The fact you made a thread about something so trivial and your rage-y opening post, and that.

Bashar Teg
Delicious

Time-Immemorial
Al Bashar have nothing else to do?

Robtard
Where did xzy go? He seemed genuinely upset last few posts.

BackFire
Glug glug glug

Its2016
Sorry, was doing other things. I was showing you confirmation that reddit is shit. The fact that she uses it makes me think less of her, but at least it was simple PR staff. Reddit is berniebros anyway. You guys probably love it.

Robtard
Define: "other things"

BackFire
Got distracted screaming about jews.

Bashar Teg
Reddit is absolutely a collection of circle jerk clubs, but when someone asserts that it's all one sided, they look like especially whiny and tender guys who can't stand that other opinions exist. These sites do have a lot of radicalised content, but both sides make the front page. The 'problem' is that orange Jesus is losing popularity and these sites have been reflecting that in recent days

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
Got distracted screaming about jews.

laughing out loud

Its2016
Reddit is absolutely a collection of circle jerk clubs, but when someone asserts that it's all one sided, they look like especially whiny and tender guys who can't stand that other opinions exist. These sites do have a lot of radicalised content, but both sides make the front page.

pick one.

Its2016
Define: "other things" talking to bardock on facebook

Bashar Teg
Isn't rehab free over there? Stop being drunky the clown and sort your shit out m8

Its2016
Address your own hypocrisy before you criticise others. Thanks for putting me on ignore btw.

Bashar Teg
I still read your posts. I just want nothing to do with your creepy PM's

Its2016
Like explaining how wikileaks is real? Kys.

Bashar Teg
not authenticated. that matters to people who don't think with their emotional investments calling the shots.

Time-Immemorial
So if they are not authenticated why is the press reporting on them as fact? Why did they also say it's illegal to read them?laughing out loud

Astner
It's shit like this that scares me.

http://i.imgur.com/DuBJJzM.png

http://i.imgur.com/5F7m5Fs.png

Ms. Clinton has 32,000 followers on her page, and Trump has 240,000. What is wrong with you people?

Time-Immemorial
What do you mean?

Bashar Teg
believe it or not, text can be doctored. And unauthenticated evidence is just self referencing proof which may or may not have been altered or even fabricated. Kinda like the bible activist sites are not " the press". Sorry if I don't buy unauthenticated emails and right wing newsgroups as gospel.

Astner
What do you mean?
Ms. Clinton must win.

riv6672
Reddit isnt my beloved.

Time-Immemorial
activist sites are not " the press". Sorry if I don't buy unauthenticated emails and right wing newsgroups as gospel.

I'm pretty sure that post was not in reference to these emails.

Bashar Teg
Empty posturing. Now comes Breitbart links, yes?

Time-Immemorial
Im curious what thread that post came from and what the subject was.

Bashar Teg
I'm not chasing your tennis balls. If you have proof that the press acknowledged authentication post it as a reply, instead of the vague reference to the time you were already proven right.

Time-Immemorial
Oh so back to acting like a dick it is. Burden of proof is on you to prove they are not authentic.

Bashar Teg
Oh so back to acting like a dick it is. Burden of proof is on you to prove they are not authentic. I'm sorry I didn't know you want to be chill now, fine. Everything I just said + please and thank you

Time-Immemorial
I'm not chasing your tennis balls. If you have proof that the press acknowledged authentication post it as a reply, instead of the vague reference to the time you were already proven right.

I dont even know what you are talking about...Im tired of dealing with you today. You purposely do this shit to piss me off and twist words.

Bashar Teg
If you have proof that the press acknowledged authentication, post it as a reply. vague references, opinion pieces, and activist links are not proof. Other than that you're just not going to convince me or anyone who doesn't already buy wiki leaks as gospel.

Time-Immemorial
And you refuse to give me a link to my post for some context, gee thanks.

Bashar Teg
If you're referring to the quote about possibly-forged self referencing evidence, that was me. I forged your quote. Comedic irony and such.

Bashar Teg
So if they are not authenticated why is the press reporting on them as fact? Why did they also say it's illegal to read them?laughing out loud the quote I'm arguing at is on the previous page

Its2016
Originally posted by Astner
It's shit like this that scares me.

http://i.imgur.com/DuBJJzM.png

http://i.imgur.com/5F7m5Fs.png

Ms. Clinton has 32,000 followers on her page, and Trump has 240,000. What is wrong with you people? were through the looking glass. Youre on the wrong side brah.

Originally posted by Astner
Ms. Clinton must win. no she really mustnt.

riv6672
Well its either her or Trump.

Its2016
Originally posted by riv6672
Well its either her or Trump. Clinton = establishment, more of the same, countrys gonna get ****ed, war with russia

Trump = memes, BEST wall, end of isis, literally telling incompetent congress shills theyre fired. Make the right choice.

Time-Immemorial
Don you get it, they await more of the same cause that's all they have ever had. They want ore war cause that's all they know. To bad none none these pussies been to war.

Its2016
Trump is leading early votes in wisconsin. Considerably. Im glad i put money on it tbh. Kek.

riv6672
Clinton = establishment, more of the same, countrys gonna get ****ed, war with russia

Trump = memes, BEST wall, end of isis, literally telling incompetent congress shills theyre fired. Make the right choice.
I am. Clinton.

Adam_PoE
I still read your posts. I just want nothing to do with your creepy PM's

Same.

Sin I AM
Clinton = establishment, more of the same, countrys gonna get ****ed, war with russia

I loled

Don you get it, they await more of the same cause that's all they have ever had. They want ore war cause that's all they know. To bad none none these pussies been to war.

I have a pussy. And been to war more than anyone here...wonder what that makes everyone else. 💅

Sin I AM
I am. Clinton.

Vote for Mattis. That's who im voting for

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I loled

It is true though, this will just be more of the same with Hilary.

The word pussy has more than one meaning. It can mean a vagina. It can mean a cat. It can also mean a coward.

So the fact you have been to war a lot doesn't make anyone..anything really.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Surtur

The word pussy has more than one meaning. It can mean a vagina. It can mean a cat. It can also mean a coward.

Someone apparently thinks they are GI Jane, A vote for Clinton is a vote for war.

Nai
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Like, I may have my disagreements with, say, Ant and Nai, but being realistic, it's obvious that they're both very intelligent. I think you get what I'm saying.

smokin'

Its2016
I am. Clinton.

Vote for Mattis. That's who im voting for

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Same. Originally posted by Nai
smokin' where you guys live?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur

Meh pussy is subjective. I only thought it was odd when someone uses the term to describe weakness when a dick is by far more fragile.

My reference to war was leveled at Time since a person who hasn't been to war couldnt possibly fathom it.

Its2016
Meh pussy is subjective. I only thought it was odd when someone uses the term to describe weakness when a dick is by far more fragile.

My reference to war was leveled at Time since a person who hasn't been to war couldnt possibly fathom it. dicks arent more fragile.... Ive never heard of a hard pussy. Tbh, i dont want to know of such a thing. Sounds confusing.....

riv6672
...and sexy.

Its2016
I like my pussy medium rare. wink

riv6672
...and salty.

Its2016
No. **** you.

riv6672
...like licking the rim of a margarita glass.

Its2016
Margarita is alright.

riv6672
...salty.

Its2016
Nah, its okay to drink. I usually neck alcoholic beverages tho.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.