kotor team vs swtor team vs bane trilogy team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
KOTOR Team: Revan (KOTOR), Darth Malak (KOTOR), Darth Traya (KOTOR 2) and The Exile (KOTOR 2)

SWTOR Team: Arcann (KOTFE), Darth Malgus (FE), Ven Zallow (Deceived) and Satele Shan (KOTFE)

Bane Trilogy Team: Darth Bane (DoE), Darth Zannah (DoE), Kas'im (POD) and Raskta Lsu (RoT)

Battle takes place on Mustafar.

JKBart
TOR team murders

TenebrousWay
KOTOR team is more balanced

Zallow is fooder and Satele doesn't exactly make up for that

Kas'im and Lsu are fooder

carthage
How are Raskta or Zallow any less fodder than Meetra whose beaten no one notable at all in a duel?

Deronn_solo
Traya's Trakata is too much for the other teams to compensate for.

darthbane77
KOTOR Team

Ursumeles
KoTOR, yeah.

SunRazer
KotOR Team wins.

UCanShootMyNova
SWTOR stomps.

Ursumeles
How? Revan > any one of them, while Zallow and Satele are outclassed- Revan and Traya should be able to ragdoll them.

Tondemonai
SWTOR team stomps, with moderate ease. It's a good fight without Satele, but her BM makes it a complete bloodbath

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Revan > any one of them

Lmao.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Lmao.
Nah. Ant will tell you soon smile

UCanShootMyNova
Ant's a little busy at the moment. smile

He's engaged in a battle he cannot win.

Ursumeles
And? That doesn't mean that he can't utterly destroy you in one post smile

Edit: You mean the debate in Post-Nathema Revan vs Valk?

UCanShootMyNova
And? That doesn't mean that he can't utterly destroy you in one post smile

Highly doubt that in regards to arguing KOTOR Revan over FE Malgus or Arcann tbh.

TenebrousWay
Traya isn't ragdolling Satele. She's (Satele) overrated but let's not go over the top...

Ursumeles
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
Traya isn't ragdolling Satele. She's (Satele) overrated but let's not go over the top...
Eh, she could easily dismiss her, at least.

TenebrousWay
Eh, she could easily dismiss her, at least.

I doubt it. She isn't Atton Randing Satele.

Ursumeles
I doubt it. She isn't Atton Randing Satele.
No, but Traya is easily more powerful.

UCanShootMyNova
Eh. I question whether she's more powerful or not tbh given Satele and Marr being equals and Marr being potentially superior to post Thanaton Nox.

TenebrousWay
@Ursumeles

Not sold she's more powerful by a significant margin.

I figured out this order of battle prowess.

Arcann~Malgus~Revan>Bane~Malak~Zannah>Exile>Traya>Satele>Zallow>Kas'im>Lsu

Ursumeles
Zannah > Bane, and Revan > Arcann >~ Malgus, imo.
I can't say if the Exile or Traya is better. The Exile is the better duelist, but Traya is as powerful as the likes of Arcann.

TenebrousWay
I'm not sold Zannah is unquestionably above Bane by DoE, regarding combative ability. I find Arcann a bit overrated, especially considering the state of the Outlander in the early chapters. I can agree with your position regarding Revan but I also consider mine solid, especially since I give Malgus' accolades some credit, especially those cited by Sidious. smile

Beating Traya in a significant dark side nexus is a show of unquestionable superiority in martial skills, even if circunstantial.

TenebrousWay
dp

Ursumeles
I'm not sold Zannah is unquestionably above Bane by DoE, regarding combative ability. I find Arcann a bit overrated, especially considering the state of the Outlander in the early chapters. I can agree with your position regarding Revan but I also consider mine solid, especially since I give Malgus' accolades some credit, especially those cited by Sidious. smile

Beating Traya in a significant dark side nexus is a show of unquestionable superiority in martial skills, even if circunstantial.
After Bane's death, she should be smile
An argument for Malgus >~ Arcann could be made, of course. IMHO, Arcann is just implied to be > all TOR Characters, bar Revan and Vitate.
Yes, she is undoubetly her superior in Martial Skills, but Traya is more powerful, which let her may far better against some opponents, than the Exile could.

QuakeBlood
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.