ISIS Leader Supports Hillary for President!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kevdude
Oh look, the ISIS leader supports Hillary for President of the United States. He calls for Muslims to vote for HRC. He also call's people voting for Trump 'infidels' and 'goat f--kers'. laughing out loud

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/isis-leader-calls-for-american-muslim-voters-to-support-hillary-clinton/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork

Its2016
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441319/donald-trump-alt-right-internet-abuse-never-trump-movement

Time-Immemorial
Ahahahaha

Stigma
Well, this is just awkward... So liberals and ISIS back the same person. LOL

The question is are: are libtards that stupid or ISIS that evil?

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ahahahaha
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Stigma

thumb up

You aren't that bright, are you?

Hint: there's something about the OP's source. Can you figure it out? It would shock me if you were capable of using Google search.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You aren't that bright, are you?

Hint: there's something about the OP's source. Can you figure it out? It would shock me if you were capable of using Google search.

funnier still, this is all a rerun http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15963093&highlight=Onion#post15963093

BackFire
I believe this is the second time someone has posted this story as if it were real. Pretty funny.

Bashar Teg
huh...where'd they go? party's over? oh well.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by BackFire
I believe this is the second time someone has posted this story as if it were real. Pretty funny.

The stranger thing is, its2016 and TI were both in that thread; its2016 posted it, and they still fell for it - again!

Bashar Teg
The stranger thing is, its2016 and TI were both in that thread; its2016 posted it, and they still fell for it - again!

how embarrassing embarrasment

Time-Immemorial
I guess laughing "falling for it."

According the the ellimist who has no sense of humor.

The Ellimist
Nope; you and your sock both took it seriously.

Bashar Teg
*twice

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/583369678644477952/FXkpvORN.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Nope; you and your sock both took it seriously.

"ahahahahah"<-serious post to you, a clown.

The Ellimist
Your comebacks are so cringe.

Time-Immemorial
ahahahahah

Robtard

thumb up

The real question is: Are all those 'look how stupid Poles are' jokes justified?

stick out tongue

Stigma

Stigma

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*twice

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/583369678644477952/FXkpvORN.jpg Do you really think I fell for it twice? Ill admit to falling for it the first time but IF YOU LOOK AT MY POST itt I merely post a different article. I dont even state an opinion on the website here.

Time-Immemorial

Its2016

Time-Immemorial
Needy Latino?

Bashar Teg
you just got caught believing a satirical article and are now embarrassed.

do you:

1- own up to your mistake
2- quickly exit thread and never look back or acknowledge it's existance ever again
3- make an angry ranting spectacle of yourself, blaming liberals, hillary clinton, and members of a dead movie forum as a distraction.

Time-Immemorial
I'm embarasssed? For laughing? Wtf are you talking about ? Yea I'm embarrassed for laughing at itlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial

Time-Immemorial

thumb up

Liberals only have a sense of humor when the shoe is on the other foot.

Bashar Teg
oh haha, you made it so that stigma got the joke all along, as did you. such clever. much tricked. WOW!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=15963093&highlight=Onion#post15963093

also my last post was aimed at stigma, not you.

Time-Immemorial
I am pretty sure it was a running joke. It's funny you do the same shit with trump.thumb up

Now you want to criticize people.

Seriously what the hell is your problem?

dadudemon

do you:

2- quickly exit thread and never look back or acknowledge it's existance ever again
3- make an angry ranting spectacle of yourself, blaming liberals, hillary clinton, and members of a dead movie forum as a distraction.

oh haha, you made it so that stigma got the joke all along, as did you. such clever. much tricked. WOW!

What are you on about, again? He didn't even come close to believing it. He just laughed about it. Before I cut to the end where you're proven to be just a desperate troll trying to have a "gotcha" moment with TI, I'll point this out:

If he TRULY "fell for it" like you're desperately trying to make happen, do you think he would post more than just laughs? Think about it...this is TI, here. A person who is not shy about pointing out all the shitty things wrong with Hillary Clinton. If he really believed it, he would have typed up some lengthy snarky comment about how shitty of a person Hillary is and how this is what we should have expected, bla bla bla. This is TI, not some sort of complicated math proof with all sorts of twists and turns. He makes his positions obvious and clear.

But enough about. Let's get down to it. I PM'd him about this already and asked him if it was real. He said no. This was when only his "hahaha" post was the last one in the thread. If you want a laugh, laugh at me for asking him if this was legit (I was and am at work and some sites are blocked for obvious reasons so I couldn't read the article and ask him to confirm if it was legit).

You're wrong, again. You're desperate to get TI because he's handed your ass to you dozens of times. Get over it. Stop trying so hard. It is getting painful watching you try so much to "gotcha" TI.

Its2016

do you:

3- make an angry ranting spectacle of yourself, blaming liberals, hillary clinton, and members of a dead movie forum as a distraction. I made a mistake posting this article the forst time and posting another article in this thread. Thank you for your impressive wit, now go back to being deluded.

Bashar Teg
actually, in your thread you chose option 2, which is at least a more respectable option than 3, so good job thumb up

Its2016
actually, in your thread you chose option 2, which is at least a more respectable option than 3, so good job thumb up actaully in my thread i chose option 1

Bashar Teg
my bad. i missed this post:

Originally posted by Its2016
Its been a long day. I should probably find a hobby.

Its2016
Okay, i admit i made a mistake. And just so were clear, i am concerned about "white power" folks supporting trump. Although im a big fan of hitler and david duke to some extent, i dont like the kkk. Killing people just for their heritage or skin colour is wrong. It is kind of embarrassing to have these kind of idiots supporting trump. I guess thats the price of popularity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.