Rank these guys by speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Neo
Faora
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (Aou)
Quicksilver (Dofp)

TheVaultDweller
Are we talking reaction speed here, or movement speed? And does that include flight? Someone like Neo can fly much faster than he can move on foot.

TethAdamTheRock
No flight, movement speed

TheVaultDweller
Well, Neo dodged bullets, but that's reflex/reactions. His only notable movement speed feats were while flying.

So I'd probably rank them like this:
Quicksilver (Fox)
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (MCU)
Faora (she did do those superspeed dashes while fighting the military, but it's not quite on the same level as true speedsters IMO)
Neo (like I said, his most notable movement speed feat involved flight, when he flew from like the Alps to where Trinity was shot, in the space of a few seconds).

apex_pretador
I don't know about neo.

It'd go like:

Quicksilver (Aou)
Quicksilver DofP
Quicksilver MCU
Flash
Faora

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Well, Neo dodged bullets, but that's reflex/reactions. His only notable movement speed feats were while flying.

So I'd probably rank them like this:
Quicksilver (Fox)
Flash (CW)
Quicksilver (MCU)
Faora (she did do those superspeed dashes while fighting the military, but it's not quite on the same level as true speedsters IMO)
Neo (like I said, his most notable movement speed feat involved flight, when he flew from like the Alps to where Trinity was shot, in the space of a few seconds).

I agree except that I'd swap Neo and Faora. Faora's speed movements were dashing to and fro. Neo dodged multiple bullets without moving his feet.

Surtur
For Neo it depends what you mean by speed. And also about how much you want to use ABC logic. In the first movie he dodges those bullets. In the second movie you have the upgraded agents quite casually dodging machine gun fire at point blank range. It's made quite clear Neo>>the upgraded agents.

So in reaction time Neo is a good deal above Faora.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
I agree except that I'd swap Neo and Faora. Faora's speed movements were dashing to and fro. Neo dodged multiple bullets without moving his feet.

Well, OP specified that it wasn't reaction speed when I asked. The way I understood it, was he was asking for their traveling speed on foot. But I might be mistaken. Either way, Neo/Faora are at the bottom.

relentless1
well if its travel speed that puts Flash on top of the pile. The guy ran through time for christ sake.. quicksilver hasnt come anywhere close to that.

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
well if its travel speed that puts Flash on top of the pile. The guy ran through time for christ sake.. quicksilver hasnt come anywhere close to that.

The Speedforce bypasses laws of the universe, so him going through time isn't that impressive from a pure speed standpoint. FOX QS still has the fastest movements and reactions on film.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah. Technically, time/dimension hopping allows Barry to cover the most distance in the shortest amount of time, but we don't actually know the exact speed he goes at when he jumps. CW speedsters don't need to go light speed to time/dimension travel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.