Weakest Charatcer that can defeat Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
who is the weakest character that can take the majority over thanos

apex_pretador
A serious Thanos, not counting the ridiculous BS from the ultimates?

Old king Thor according to me.

cdtm
Jimmy Olson (Or really anyone) with a phantom zone projector.

Without amps/artifacts... I say Starfox. If Thanos with the IG thought he had to neutralize his powers of persuasion, that implies he'd be vulnerable to it normally.

Surtur
Originally posted by apex_pretador
A serious Thanos, not counting the ridiculous BS from the ultimates?

Old king Thor according to me.

I thought King Thor was the one who had the Odinforce?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by cdtm
Jimmy Olson (Or really anyone) with a phantom zone projector.

Without amps/artifacts... I say Starfox. If Thanos with the IG thought he had to neutralize his powers of persuasion, that implies he'd be vulnerable to it normally. a weaker clone of Thanos dismissed his persuasion powers.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Surtur
I thought King Thor was the one who had the Odinforce?
Regular Thor and king Thor both have had Odin force, but they are not up to the level of Odin.
Old king thor is superior to all 3 of them.
He is the one who fought galactus and killed him when he got necrosword.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
a weaker clone of Thanos dismissed his persuasion powers.
thumb up

carver9
Was the clone identical to Thanos because we usually don't share fts.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9

but...... thats what you do with hulk

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
but...... thats what you do with hulk

What "clone" have I used for Hulk?

ghostman
What "clone" have I used for Hulk?

"we dont share feats"

nice docge though.

carver9
"we dont share feats"

nice docge though.

Wait a minute...are you talking about the different mindset of Hulk within the same body? Boy stop.

ghostman
Wait a minute...are you talking about the different mindset of Hulk within the same body? Boy stop.
you just said you dont share feats... yet you do that for hulk.

and it doesnt matter, theres a clear distinction between them. different mindsets mean different magnitudes of power.

Khazra Reborn
Annihilation Drax.

LordofBrooklyn
SERSI.

Insane Titan
Was the clone identical to Thanos because we usually don't share fts. it was weaker than the original Thanos. If it didn't work against the clone there is no proof it would work against the main far more powerful Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Annihilation Drax.

thumb up

Magnificent M
NYPD

carver9
you just said you dont share feats... yet you do that for hulk.

and it doesnt matter, theres a clear distinction between them. different mindsets mean different magnitudes of power.

I don't share fts which is the reason I use ALL of Hulk fts since he is one character. All of his fts belong to him.

carver9
it was weaker than the original Thanos. If it didn't work against the clone there is no proof it would work against the main far more powerful Thanos.

So they are not identical? The difference between the two could be the reason it didn't work against the clone.

Insane Titan
So they are not identical? The difference between the two could be the reason it didn't work against the clone. lmao it was stated the clone wasn't as powerful. That is the worst kind of trolling if you think it would work on a stronger version

DarkSaint85
Yet, Hulk is Hulk. Stronger versions can accomplish what weaker versions can do, and more!

But when it is other characters? No sirree.

Dampyre
Originally posted by apex_pretador
Regular Thor and king Thor both have had Odin force, but they are not up to the level of Odin.
Old king thor is superior to all 3 of them.
He is the one who fought galactus and killed him when he got necrosword.

King Thor lost under his own power, Also, Galactus wasn't killed by Necro Thor. Might want to read the book next time.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yet, Hulk is Hulk. Stronger versions can accomplish what weaker versions can do, and more!

But when it is other characters? No sirree.

Do you know what a clone is? Are you saying Mindless Hulk is a clone of World Breaker Hulk? If this is what you are saying then please explain. If not, then move on.

carver9
lmao it was stated the clone wasn't as powerful. That is the worst kind of trolling if you think it would work on a stronger version

I understand the clone wasn't as powerful as Thanos. That isn't my question. I'm asking you if they were IDENTICAL in every way.

Insane Titan
I understand the clone wasn't as powerful as Thanos. That isn't my question. I'm asking you if they were IDENTICAL in every way. apart from the power lvl , yes.

carver9

@Titan...

That's all you had to say. Please read above. This was my initial question. It dragged on for 2 pages when all I asked for was a yes or a no.

Insane Titan
@Titan...

That's all you had to say. Please read above. This was my initial question. It dragged on for 2 pages when all I asked for was a yes or a no. you know what you tried to do, don't pretend your initial wasn't to try and troll.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.