Please tell me its not true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Its2016
https://imgur.com/gallery/Q9HKQ

Surtur
No it must just be fake emails again.

Stigma
It's not true. You're welcome!

Also, Hillary is an honest and likeable person. True story.

Its2016
Thanks bros.

CosmicComet
Yikes.

America is in the garbage with this administration in charge.

Surtur
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yikes.

America is in the garbage with this administration in charge.

Yep and we're going to fix it by..electing someone who will deliver us more of the exact same shit.

Both of these people are the most disliked candidates in US history, I'm pretty sure I've seen that said multiple times. This is why if Hilary wins and people are celebrating the first female president..I'll just be laughing, because it only happened due to corruption and the fact her opponent was Donald Trump. So the first female president will have only gained that title via deception. That is hilarious, because even with all the smearing the MSM has done to Trump, people STILL dislike Clinton almost as much as Trump.

Its2016
Its incredible. Trump was the only one brave enough to attack jeb and hill and steal headlines and people were behind him. Only retardd bernfags thought otherwise. Even after all the slander he gets, hes still doing pretty good. I guess hatred of establishment is greater than we thought.

riv6672
Its based on a true story.

Bashar Teg
It must be true, it's from the internet.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Its2016

You dont tire of the exact same arguments daily? Feels like a manic time loop gone wrong in the gdf

bluewaterrider
"Obama could destroy her candidacy the same way Democrats lost control of the House, the Senate, governorships, and state legislatures during her presidency ..."

confused

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
It must be true, it's from the internet.

At this point if it was true, would you even care?

Bashar Teg
Your strawman game is on point, son.

Sin I AM

Did you have another username? U seem familiar

Bashar Teg
Focus4chumps and PVS before that

Sin I AM
Focus4chumps and PVS before that

👍

Surtur

I'm legitimately just wondering if you'd truly care. Not just for this, but for all the wikileaks stuff.

The Ellimist
I love the fake outrage expressed by conservatives who act as if anything in these leaks do not reflect the activity of every successful politician in human history.

Like seriously, the idea that grown adults were shocked that a politician had a public and private position just shows how naive and gullible your typical republican is.

Time-Immemorial
Will you bet your life savings on that?

The Ellimist
You actually might be the dumbest poster I've ever interacted with.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I love the fake outrage expressed by conservatives who act as if anything in these leaks do not reflect the activity of every successful politician in human history.

Like seriously, the idea that grown adults were shocked that a politician had a public and private position just shows how naive and gullible your typical republican is.

Except nobody was truly shocked at this. Oh shit, Hilary Clinton is deceitful and manipulative? No, not surprised. It got focused on due to there being an outright admission of it.

Time-Immemorial
I just broke Elliministlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm legitimately just wondering if you'd truly care. Not just for this, but for all the wikileaks stuff. if anything damning is verified as authentic, i want to know. im not taking wikileaks at face value because most of it is just self referencing evidence that has not be verified. tired of having to reword that and repeat. also tired of accusational narratives being forced under the cutesy umbrella of "just curious".

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Its to bad you can't understand humor, while calling someone else "dumb"laughing out loud

Remember when he called me Sulfur? Good times.

The Ellimist
Except nobody was truly shocked at this. Oh shit, Hilary Clinton is deceitful and manipulative? No, not surprised. It got focused on due to there being an outright admission of it.

I have public and private positions. So did Lincoln, Washington, etc. Anyone who didn't would not have lasted long in real life, let alone politics.

That you don't think this is true is just embarrassing.

The Ellimist

The fact that you don't recognize how stupid TI is is...well, not that surprising.

Seriously, do you think it's a coincidence that your allies on this forum are...TI and his sock?

Time-Immemorial

laughing out loud

Surtur
if anything damning is verified as authentic, i want to know. im not taking wikileaks at face value because most of it is just self referencing evidence that has not be verified. tired of having to reword that and repeat.

So if it was verified would it actually change the way you would vote?

Also ignoring everything else with the emails, what about the video of them discussing starting riots at Trump rallies? Remember that yes the video was edited, but there are also parts where they clearly reference plans to cause "conflict engagements" at Trump rallies.

Time-Immemorial
The fact that you don't recognize how stupid TI is is...well, not that surprising.

Seriously, do you think it's a coincidence that your allies on this forum are...TI and his sock?

Calling other people stupid while proposing a forum conspiracylaughing out loud

And still voting for Hillary Clintonlaughing out loud

The Ellimist
^Sulfur, observe your best friends brilliance

Bashar Teg
So if it was verified would it actually change the way you would vote?

Also ignoring everything else with the emails, what about the video of them discussing starting riots at Trump rallies? Remember that yes the video was edited, but there are also parts where they clearly reference plans to cause "conflict engagements" at Trump rallies.

i havent memorized wikileaks, so i have no context from which to answer that. not interested in any of it until its authenticated (again). as for that one example, its comically pathetic about how you ignore trump calling for violence on camera, while people are being assaulted, but sound the fire alarm when its rumored that clinton did it in private. is it even possible to stretch situational ethics beyond that? would it change my vote if it was true? i might just stay home. would never vote trump.

Time-Immemorial
Voting for someone who gave RUSSIA 1/5 of all our uranium, brilliantthumb up

Surtur
I have public and private positions. So did Lincoln, Washington, etc. Anyone who didn't would not have lasted long in real life, let alone politics.

That you don't think this is true is just embarrassing.

The fact that you immediately followed up this post with another post calling someone else stupid is priceless to me.

Just what on Earth are you even babbling about? Who the hell said politicians haven't done this before?

Surtur

How can I? Your brilliance is blinding me.

Time-Immemorial
The fact that you immediately followed up this post with another post calling someone else stupid is priceless to me.

Just what on Earth are you even babbling about? Who the hell said politicians haven't done this before?

He just makes up lies claims you said it, or its your opinion.

Time-Immemorial
How can I? Your brilliance is blinding me.

The smartest person in the room never goes around calling people dumb, he would know this, if he was actually smart.

Surtur
i havent memorized wikileaks, so i have no context from which to answer that. not interested in any of it until its authenticated (again). as for that one example, its comically pathetic about how you ignore trump calling for violence on camera, while people are being assaulted, but sound the fire alarm when its rumored that clinton did it in private. is it even possible to stretch situational ethics beyond that?

Who ignored what Trump did? The more recent story is about the Clinton campaign planning to show up and cause riots. I've denounced any violence or calls for violence on the Trump side. I find it silly to assume I have to put in some kind of disclaimer about Trump if I'm talking about someone doing something with violence. I also find pre planning to specifically show up to cause a conflict is worse than what Trump did, but I never said it was okay what he did.

Was there a more recent situation with Trump I haven't heard of? The shit you are talking about happened a while ago and I've commented on it before.

I mean at least when the Trump supporters have gotten truly violent the cops stepped in(as they should). Yet there was the one rally(I believe in San Jose) where the cops just kind of watched as protesters attacked Trump supporters. That is truly ignoring shit., but okay.

BackFire
I don't see anything particularly noteworthy in this email? Someone want to point out what's supposed to be a big deal here?

Surtur
This next post has nothing to do with this specific email, but I just have to wonder..will we ever stop excusing shady behavior for the politicians?

I'm just thinking of the "all politicians behave this way" thing that goes around. Not to say that isn't correct, but I feel like we've almost become numb to shadiness and corruption. In fact, we expect it.

How can this ever change if we don't start to change the way we react to certain behavior from politicians? I'm always disturbed when someone shrugs off something with a "that's politics" line. I guess in part because they aren't wrong.

NemeBro
Originally posted by BackFire
I don't see anything particularly noteworthy in this email? Someone want to point out what's supposed to be a big deal here? This tbh.

Surtur
Originally posted by NemeBro
This tbh.

How yew living bro?

NemeBro
How yew living bro? I'm okay, just got home from work.

Time-Immemorial
I don't see anything particularly noteworthy in this email? Someone want to point out what's supposed to be a big deal here?

Just to name a few.

Calling Latinos needy
Wanting to start a revolution in the catholic church.
Wanting open borders.
Having a public and private position when it comes to America
Calling telling Enviromental Progressives to "Get a life"
Telling Sanders Supporters they live at home with mom in the basement.
Degrading women minorties
"That sucks. Can you call Larry and see what minorities he would put in top tier? Could be an asian. I know this isn't Larry's taste, but better if a woman."
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16031
Calling Bernie a dufas.
Distane for the term "every day Americans"
Taking 12 million from a Morocco for pay for play
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-morocco-wikileaks/505043/

BackFire
I meant the specific emails in the op.

Time-Immemorial
Well how about the ones I mentioned?

BackFire
Those aren't the topic of the thread, there are any number of threads about those particular emails.

Specific emails were posted in the OP thread as if there was something relevant/damaging in them, but I can't really see anything particularly noteworthy in them. I'd like to know why those specific emails were posted.

Its2016
Those aren't the topic of the thread, there are any number of threads about those particular emails.

Specific emails were posted in the OP thread as if there was something relevant/damaging in them, but I can't really see anything particularly noteworthy in them. I'd like to know why those specific emails were posted. all the things he mentioned have topics and you people ignore them, demand we spell out to you the outrage, and conclude with "oh yeah, all politicians are scum" so ive decided political discussion is an absolute joke here. You guys are nothing but immature news parrots. You would probably be the first to get drafted. I guess thats kinda poetic.

Its2016
I mean its ****ing highlighted, but i guess you think donald trump is a clown....and that worked so well in the primaries. Remember that?

Anyway, first few sentences are them trying to find some tape about linking trump to putin and how theyre involved in funding the FSA. Not that bad, right? All politicians are scum, they always link their opponents to boogeymen and fund terrorists, no big deal.

It then continues linking her campaign strategy to isis attacks. I didnt know they were so correlative. Very suspicious. Im not sure what the Obama-Clinton-ISIS policy is. But it seeems like a big deal. Anyway, its nothing so go back to not grabbing women by the pussy.

BackFire
I mean its ****ing highlighted, but i guess you think donald trump is a clown....and that worked so well in the primaries. Remember that?

Anyway, first few sentences are them trying to find some tape about linking trump to putin and how theyre involved in funding the FSA. Not that bad, right? All politicians are scum, they always link their opponents to boogeymen and fund terrorists, no big deal.

It then continues linking her campaign strategy to isis attacks. I didnt know they were so correlative. Very suspicious. Im not sure what the Obama-Clinton-ISIS policy is. But it seeems like a big deal. Anyway, its nothing so go back to not grabbing women by the pussy.

What? None of this is even in there. You have to be very creative to get to these conclusions based on what is in the email you posted.

Much of what you're complaining about is just them talking strategy about not owning Obama's foreign policy too much because there are very valid complaints about some of the choices Obama has made in regards to Syria and ISIS. This isn't even something that needs to be quatified with the "Most politicians do it", it's not even bad at all.

Same with the bits about Putin. Nothing wrong at all with trying to highlight Trump's friendliness with Putin. He's on tape saying nice things about him. Going after him for that is perfectly fair game.

This kinda stuff is why these emails don't get all that much traction outside of right wing news outlets, there's just not a lot there. And what is there is marginally troublesome, and usually from someone in her campaign and not from her herself. As I said in another thread, it's a boy who cried wolf scenario. If the day comes when there is something actually severely damaging in one of the leaked emails, Trump supporters will have trouble convincing everyone to even read the thing because people will be suspicious that it's once again much ado about nothing.

But I appreciate you explaining exactly what was supposed to be damaging in the emails you posted.

Its2016
Farage said he admired Putin, does that mean Farage is part of the Russian conspiracy to fake emails that arent your concern?

As for the connections with isis and obama, there are other emails that link hill to saudi arabia and qatar, isis funding govments. There are emails that link the clinton foundation to these goverments. And given in context, there is clearly something going on with every email released, even tho most of it is simply campaign policy and politics, the suspiciousness is there, can you at least accept that?

BackFire
I accept that the suspiciousness is there for people who are desperate to find something to be suspicious about when it comes to Clinton. I accept that some of the emails released so far do not paint her in a particularly good light. But that's about it as far as I've seen.

As far as Putin goes, while I do believe that Putin is meddling in our election, I don't believe it's because he particularly wants Trump or doesn't want Clinton. I think the most likely scenario is that he's just trying to sow the seeds of chaos in the American election to make us look bad. I don't think he cares one way or another who actually wins.

And if he does actually prefer Trump I don't think it's because they're buddy buddy, but because he thinks Trump would be easier for him to manipulate, since we've seen Clinton manipulate Trump many times this election cycle.

Its2016
I accept that the suspiciousness is there for people who are desperate to find something to be suspicious about when it comes to Clinton. I accept that some of the emails released so far do not paint her in a particularly good light. But that's about it as far as I've seen.

As far as Putin goes, while I do believe that Putin is meddling in our election, I don't believe it's because he particularly wants Trump or doesn't want Clinton. I think the most likely scenario is that he's just trying to sow the seeds of chaos in the American election to make us look bad. I don't think he cares one way or another who actually wins.

And if he does actually prefer Trump I don't think it's because they're buddy buddy, but because he thinks Trump would be easier for him to manipulate, since we've seen Clinton manipulate Trump many times this election cycle. My biggest peev, which you dont understand is that its revealed she has the media on her side, its revealed that bernie was nothing more than a PR stunt to attack trump and make hill look good (i dont even need to reference emails for that, but you can find it!) and that they have ties to terrorism and russia while demonising the corrupt bush system democrats were supposedly against......

It gives trump enormous credibility. Its not the hypocrisy of clintons staff, its their motive. Why are they so scared of trump and the things he says? Why are they trying to demonise him with the things theyre guilty of? Are we that stupid to believe them? Cos the emails, which we arent supposed to see btw, kinda widens the cracks....

You think putin is involved in this? Youre a mad man. Youre just believing clinton shite. A look at her emails shows its just political stunts to delude the public. Shit, republicans and democrats have been doing this for years, but youre okay with your bullshit?

I dont know what you mean as clinton manipulating trump. I dont care honestly. Youll probably repeat CNN or ABC.

Sin I AM

And if he does actually prefer Trump I don't think it's because they're buddy buddy, but because he thinks Trump would be easier for him to manipulate, since we've seen Clinton manipulate Trump many times this election cycle.

Pretty good insight. I dont think he cares on way or the other about trump. I just think he likes giving the States trouble

Its2016
Maybe, now hear me out here.

Maybe the threat of Putin is complete bullshit to get you to vote democrat!

Wew, i know.

riv6672
You think you know a lot of things; not surprising on the internet. Entertaining though.

BackFire
My biggest peev, which you dont understand is that its revealed she has the media on her side, its revealed that bernie was nothing more than a PR stunt to attack trump and make hill look good (i dont even need to reference emails for that, but you can find it!) and that they have ties to terrorism and russia while demonising the corrupt bush system democrats were supposedly against......

It gives trump enormous credibility. Its not the hypocrisy of clintons staff, its their motive. Why are they so scared of trump and the things he says? Why are they trying to demonise him with the things theyre guilty of? Are we that stupid to believe them? Cos the emails, which we arent supposed to see btw, kinda widens the cracks....

You think putin is involved in this? Youre a mad man. Youre just believing clinton shite. A look at her emails shows its just political stunts to delude the public. Shit, republicans and democrats have been doing this for years, but youre okay with your bullshit?

I dont know what you mean as clinton manipulating trump. I dont care honestly. Youll probably repeat CNN or ABC.

Many intelligence agencies have said that the DNC hack was the work of Russia, this isn't from Hillary Clinton, this is from the NSA, FBI, and others. As far as I know no one knows where the most recent leaks are coming from.

Also Clinton is not scared of Trump. In fact one of the emails that leaked showed that she wanted to run against Trump because of how bad a candidate he is. Her campaign wanted Trump, Cruz or Carson, with Trump being their number one choice, they got their wish. She's loving running against someone as blatantly incompetent as Trump, he does all her work for her. He's constantly bleeding himself out, he makes everything worse for himself.

Clinton has been manipulating Trump constantly. She's baited him many times and he takes the bait more often than not. From the Khan's, to Alicia Machado, to taking the bait during the debates all the time and getting riled up by her. She plays him like a fiddle, it's clear as day. And Putin may see that and go "If she can do it, I could too." That's my opinion on it anyways.

Its2016
So you agree the emails are legit?

BackFire
Probably, yeah.

I think if they were fake then the Clinton campaign would be very quick to say that they aren't real.

Its2016
Well, they tried that. Also, i know podesta's apple id was [email protected] password: runner4567 and he got his twitter hacked and his files deleted. The emails were ****ing legit and after trump attacked the moderators for 1 against 3 they finally asked clinton about her wikileaks email of open borders and she said "if you read the rest" i mean, the fact that i have to spell it out to you is saying how willfully ignorant you are of anything you stand for. You dont even have a right to criticise Bush or any republican if youre willing to let this shit slide. Weve posted enough emails to make you think. Theyre true. Theyre disgusting. You should vote Trump to make america great again.

riv6672
America's already great.

Its2016
No it isnt. laughing out loud

riv6672
Opinions vary.

Nephthys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Its2016
Thats the worst video ever.

Nephthys
It's true though, outside of the horseshit about how you used to be the greatest and did anything for moral reasons. The same generation that voted Lincoln in and ended slavery annexed half of Mexico just because they could. America sucks and always has.

riv6672
Opinions vary.

Its2016
America was great when it was part of the british empire. France ruined everything. True story.

riv6672
Interesting opinion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
America's already great.

Ditto. Although im curious as to what era trump os referencing when je says make it great again

Its2016
Wikileaks are genuine, even you cant deny it. Should Bill Richardson be called a needy latino? Is Trump the racist? Because i feel there is a contradiction there somewhere,Maybe you can argue against it. Go ahead. Dickface.

riv6672
Go ahead. Dickface.

Surtur
Probably, yeah.

I think if they were fake then the Clinton campaign would be very quick to say that they aren't real.

What is your opinion on them planning to cause riots at rallies?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's true though, outside of the horseshit about how you used to be the greatest and did anything for moral reasons. The same generation that voted Lincoln in and ended slavery annexed half of Mexico just because they could. America sucks and always has.

Its better then where you livethumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

rsL6mKxtOlQ
^This is why America isn't great, and you support that candidate who is the reason for thisthumb up

Its2016
What is your opinion on them planning to cause riots at rallies? oh look, is that the time? I guess backfire has other things to deny.

Time-Immemorial
Riv could be the dumbest person in existence buy a large margin

BackFire
What is your opinion on them planning to cause riots at rallies?

A few things.

1) I take the video you are referencing with a grain of salt. James O'Keefe has a long history of engaging in extremely misleading editing to the point where a video he produces may make something seem absolutely horrible, only to see that when it's in its full context it is not a big deal. This is why the media is in general hesitant to give this video the benefit of the doubt, they've been burned by his video before. He has been successfully sued and also successfully charged with a crime. These videos should be looked at but should not be seen as proof of anything until he releases the full unedited video, which is what one of the subjects in the video is challenging him to do. Until he does that, as I said, grain of salt.

2) The person in question is part of the DNC, not directly the Clinton campaign and so gives Clinton enough degrees of separation to deny knowledge at this point.

3) If all allegations are indeed true then it is unacceptable and all those involved should be exposed and the proper punishment should be applied to them.

riv6672
Reasonable.

Its2016
A few things.

If all allegations are indeed true then it is unacceptable and all those involved should be exposed and the proper punishment should be applied to them. i wonder whats going to happen. XD

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Riv could be the dumbest person in existence buy a large margin

I can point out that Riv did at least 1 smart thing since he joined this board.... rolling on floor laughing

Its2016
Riv is a joker. Hes produced lulz. Hes a good poster.

riv6672
Riv is a joker. Hes produced lulz. Hes a good poster.
Originally posted by riv6672
Reasonable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.