ATT Will try to buy Time Warner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Thoughts on the Att bid $85 billion

Trump has personally said he will block this deal.

I am sure now cause everyone here including all the anti corporation Bernie brossupporters will support the deal.

Surtur
I bet you your left kidney that they fail to buy them.

Time-Immemorial
This will be the biggest monolopoly since standard oil.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Trump has personally said he will block this deal.

I am sure now cause everyone here including all the anti corporation Bernie brossupporters will support the deal. kicking the strawman. Why would "anti corporation Bernie supporters" want to support coming one step closer to a media/telecommunication monopoly?

Time-Immemorial
Because trump said he will block it. In liberal minds whatever he says is racist and wrong.

You also are one of CNN's biggest fans are you not?

Bashar Teg
More strawman kicking.

Its2016
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
kicking the strawman. Why would "anti corporation Bernie supporters" want to support coming one step closer to a media/telecommunication monopoly? im not saying its the jews but.... Its the jews.

Also **** you. American movies is the last thing they have somewhat good.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Its2016
im not saying its the jews but.... Its the jews.

Also **** you. American movies is the last thing they have somewhat good. that's nice, dear.

Time-Immemorial
More strawman kicking.

Ok, So you don't agree with the monopoly?

Its2016
that's nice, dear. tell me bernie will be president. I need a laugh.

Time-Immemorial
How much you wanna bet Hillary will push this through?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Ok, So you don't agree with the monopoly? I'm done defending myself against your barrage of random accusations. If you ever want to argue an actual point of topic, let me know.

Time-Immemorial
I'm asking you your opinion. It seems we agree?

Bashar Teg
Being against centralization of corporate/industrial power is kinda standard opinion from moderate-right to far-left, or so it's always seemed to me. Supporting an absolute free market is not a left thing.

Time-Immemorial
Done deal.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/at-t-reaches-deal-to-buy-time-warner-for-more-than-80-billion-1477157084

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/23/business/dealbook/att-agrees-to-buy-time-warner-for-more-than-80-billion.html

Welcome to Media Consolidation

Time-Immemorial
$80 billion. They just acquired so much content, this unreal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.