what is the most powerful incarnation of sidious that valkorion can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
has the recent push to trash valkorion and glorify the lower incarnations of sidious been successful?

** = hypothetical sidious that is equidistant in power to rots and rotj sidious

Ursumeles
Pre-Plaggy death smile

JKBart
Prime Valkorion > DE Palpatine.
Pre-ziost Vitiate spirit = TPM Palpatine.
SWTOR weakened Vitiate < 52 BBY Palpatine.
SWTOR prime Vitiate = DE Palpatine.
Novel Vitiate > RotS Palpatine.
RotS Palpatine > Post-Natheema Vitiate > TPM Palpatine
Teenage Vitiate = TPM Palpatine

Azronger
He can beat 52BBY Sidious. He loses to all the others.

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion can defeat/destroy any incarnation of Palpatine. This should not be even a question.

Originally posted by Azronger
He can beat 52BBY Sidious. He loses to all the others.
Ridiculous

darthbane77
All of them lose to Valkorion.

Trocity
ROTS Sidious, imo.

OT/DE Sidious is Valkorion's superior. ROTJ Sidious is pretty much DE Sidious in a heavily degraded body without the full control over his Force storms.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
OT/DE Sidious is Valkorion's superior.
Reasons please.

aalyasecura95
hmm close poll

Deronn_solo
RotS.

The Ellimist
By the time they had unbalanced the Force, Sidious wins.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
hmm close poll

DarthAnt66
As per the poll, more people have Valk > ROTS Sidious than ROTS Sidious > Valk.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As per the poll, more people have Valk > DE Sidious than any other choice

darthbane77
^^^As it should be.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
As per the poll, the majority has Valk > DE Sidious. the second most popular option though...

pre-rots: 7 votes

rots: 4 votes

post-rots: 9 votes

Jmanghan
...What has ANH Sidious done? erm

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...What has ANH Sidious done? erm why dont you read the f-ing op and look at the two stars next to his name?

i mean i shouldn't have actually had to put that because it should be f-ing obvious. reasonable inference are you home???

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan
...What has ANH Sidious done? erm Aged

aalyasecura95
lol even when i explained why the purpose of anh sidious in the OP, there are still people who ask

"wot 'az anh sidz dun?"

i mean, i obviously put it there for a ****ing reason. to give people an option who didnt think rots or rotj sidious were right for them. as stated in the ****ing OP.

has the recent push to trash valkorion and glorify the lower incarnations of sidious been successful?

** = hypothetical sidious that is equidistant in power to rots and rotj sidious

emphasis well and truly ****ing mine. see those little stars next to anh sidious in the poll.

i can fetch you whiners multi-lingual translation if you like. why isnt this ****ing obvious?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You're officially the most insufferable member on these boards. smile

aalyasecura95
You're officially the most insufferable member on these boards. smile when are the award ceremonies. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Honestly, I don't agree with Ant on a lot right now, but I think we would both agree you're a piece of shit.

Jmanghan
lol even when i explained why the purpose of anh sidious in the OP, there are still people who ask

"wot 'az anh sidz dun?"

i mean, i obviously put it there for a ****ing reason. to give people an option who didnt think rots or rotj sidious were right for them. as stated in the ****ing OP.

emphasis well and truly ****ing mine. see those little stars next to anh sidious in the poll.

i can fetch you whiners multi-lingual translation if you like. why isnt this ****ing obvious? Calm down buddy.

You're at a 9, gonna need you to take it down to a 2.

aalyasecura95
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Honestly, I don't agree with Ant on a lot right now, but I think we would both agree you're a piece of shit. lol i'm not a bad person or anything. just overract sometimes... sorry if thats the case

Trocity
Honestly, I don't agree with Ant on a lot right now, but I think we would both agree you're a piece of shit.

LOL

NewGuy01
Can or would?

Deronn_solo
Secura is down right adorable, tbh. smile

Tondemonai
As per the poll, more people have Valk > DE Sidious than any other choice

Originally posted by darthbane77
^^^As it should be.

Geistalt
Pre-Plagueis'-death.

Ursumeles
Valkorion > DE Sidious gives me still cancer.

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Secura is down right adorable, tbh. smile
yes

thesithmaster
Bump.
What are people's opinions right now?

thesithmaster
Valkorion cannot beat any of the Palpatines here.

MythLord
I think he has a shot against 82 BBY Sidious.

Deronn_solo
He loses to DE, but beats every other incarnation.

thesithmaster

Lmao
I would like some proof.

DarthAnt66
-

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Lmao
I would like some proof.

Says the guy that backed down from every Vakorion vs challenge I've thrown his way.

slayne

Sinious
If they keep it a force contest, he has a decent chance against ROTS Sidious.

thesithmaster
Says the guy that backed down from every Vakorion vs challenge I've thrown his way.

Yeah, when I didn't have that much of something called time. I'm a human being already occupied with other things. If you want, we can debate or something- but only after Monday. I won't have much time this week.
Valkorion vs Yoda, or maybe Valkorion vs ROTS Sidious. If we do it, however, it needs to be on CV.

Azronger
Valkorion dies to all of them. Him having any chance against even RotS Sidious is disgusting.

Rockydonovang
sith or not sith, valk is at least infeorior to aotc sids in power, and he could certainly be argued to be below plagueis.

What really does valk in though is as an overall combatant, his inability or unwillingness to use a saber places him below where he would be purely on the basis of power.

Rockydonovang
Yeah, when I didn't have that much of something called time. I'm a human being already occupied with other things. If you want, we can debate or something- but only after Monday. I won't have much time this week.
Valkorion vs Yoda, or maybe Valkorion vs ROTS Sidious. If we do it, however, it needs to be on CV.
given the rather inarguable nature of what's being argued, Ill be disappointed if you don't win this.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Azronger
Valkorion dies to all of them. Him having any chance against even RotS Sidious is disgusting.

B-b-but he drained Ziost without rituals in minutes, he enslaved 8K Sith Lords, stomped Mando Wars Revan is a beast along with Malak, one-shotted Revan later on and was a godlike avatar of the Dark Side!

Deronn_solo

CV is absolute garbage. We do it here with actual competent debaters to view and judge.

Not a whole bunch of idiots that think Sinuous can beat Yoda and Plagues together.

thesithmaster
CV is absolute garbage. We do it here with actual competent debaters to view and judge.

Not a whole bunch of idiots that think Sinuous can beat Yoda and Plagues together.

I'm much more used to the formatting on CV. But if you really wanna do it here, OK.

Rockydonovang

no idea why this matters in terms of a cav where it's a 1 v 1 debate. CV has much, much better formatting and I'm pretty confident kmc debaters have o problem going on cv to read your posts.

There's no reason not to use cv here, if you want, you can link it in a kmc thread and count votes there

Deronn_solo
The voting process, you numb-brain, lel. But if he wants to do it on CV, fine. It's not like he's going to win against me or anything regardless.

Rockydonovang
The voting process, you numb-brain, lel. But if he wants to do it on CV, fine. It's not like he's going to win against me or anything regardless.
right, you can just link the thread to kmc and do the voting process here.

Rockydonovang
btw, sidious beating yoda+plagueis is more of a thing here then on cv where it's literally non existent.

JKBart
at least on CV mods will kill people interfering with a CaV

JKBart
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
btw, sidious beating yoda+plagueis is more of a thing here then on cv where it's literally non existent.

also true

Deronn_solo

I literally just read through a thread where people had Sidous beating Yoda, Plagueis and Mace - simultaneously, lmao.

ChocolateMuesli
Originally posted by JKBart
at least on CV mods will kill people interfering with a CaV
can i have sexy time with ur sisters corpse

slayne
Nah. Here, it's just you and Az, and the notion is universally regarded as completely retarded by every other debater in the forum besides you two.

On CV, There are people like LordoftheLight, Echostarlord, Sithmaster, Kiadisandwich and others who legitimately believe that Sidious can win against Yoda and Plagueis, with some even going so far as to think that Sidious can curbstomp the everliving shit out of them while doing it.

It kinda makes sense that DC would want to have his debate here, lmao.

Though he should probably finish his debate with Az first before getting into another one with Sithmaster.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by slayne
Nah. Here, it's just you and Az, and the notion is universally regarded as completely retarded by every other debater in the forum besides you two.

Except I've never ever tried to argue Sids>Yoda + Plagueis? confused
On CV, There are people like LordoftheLight, Echostarlord, Sithmaster, Kiadisandwich and others who legitimately believe that Sidious can win against Yoda and Plagueis, with some even going so far as to think that Sidious can curbstomp the everliving shit out of them while doing it.

Yet again, none of the users you mentioned actually believe that. When you attempt ad hominin, how about trying to make it accurate?

Based on your perception of reality? Sure thumb up

slayne
Except I've never ever tried to argue Sids>Yoda + Plagueis? confused
Hm. My bad. Az does, though; and either way, I'm still correct in that CV has more people who legitimately belive this notion than KMC.

1. It isn't ad hominem at all. I'm stating their beliefs, not personally attacking them. Learn the difference. facepalm

2. Nah. It's plenty accurate.

Rockydonovang
It's rotj sids I see. Yea I don't agree but it depends on how you view growth from draining ppl. Personally I don't hink that's grounds for the massive growth it would take for him tono ttake the ream.

De sids is another story entirely tbh, frankly I don't have a placement of how much more powerful rotj and de sids are compared to their rots selves.

LOTL's answer that sids sweeps is pretty disagreeable imo.

Anyway, I had no idea this was a common belief here, shame.

Total Warrior
Rotj Sid beats Valky

Ursumeles

Though he should probably finish his debate with Az first before getting into another one with Sithmaster. He's also on KMC lel

Rockydonovang
honestly urs, sithmaster is prolly your alt

thesithmaster
honestly urs, sithmaster is prolly your alt

Honestly Kbro, you have a very fertile imagination. Don't know how you got this idea.

thesithmaster

Okay. It's settled then. Now we just have to pick the debate: Valkorion vs Yoda? Valkorion vs ROTS Sidious?

JKBart
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
can i have sexy time with ur sisters corpse i dont have one but feel free about cousins and aunts

Trocity
For a majority, or the strongest incarnation he could beat?

Could he beat DE Sidious? Sure. For a majority? Probably not.

He beats any other version of Sidious for a majority, though.

TenebrousWay
CV is absolute garbage.

thumb up

thesithmaster
For a majority, or the strongest incarnation he could beat?

Could he beat DE Sidious? Sure. For a majority? Probably not.

He beats any other version of Sidious for a majority, though.

laughing out loud

thesithmaster
Originally posted by TenebrousWay
thumb up

Don't you talk trash about CV mad

slayne
Originally posted by Ursumeles
He's also on KMC lel
He's mostly a CV user tbf.

UCanShootMyNova
CV is pretty much full of a bunch of mini Azrongers who are slightly less crazy then him to varying degrees.

slayne
thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

Hit the nail on the head.

Haschwalth
CV is pretty much full of a bunch of mini Azrongers who are slightly less crazy then him to varying degrees.
^^^^^^

Trocity
laughing out loud

https://media.giphy.com/media/IHaQCbfUJ26wE/giphy.gif

Rockydonovang
trocity is a confirmed addict to physical abuse

MythLord

This... is actually incredibly true, tbh.

YousufKhan1212

LOL.

thesithmaster

Hey man, be cool, I'm just having a little laugh big grin

But seriously, I'm interested in a case. And you already probably know the case for Sidious.

carthage
He might have a chance against Sidious as a Zygote.

Any other versions need simply to hold out their lightsaber and watch as the retard tries to limbo underneath it and dies.

HitTheAssasin
Comicvine still shits on KMC, simply because people actually debate on there.
On topic: He can beat TPM Sidious in a great fight.
He loses to ROTS Sidious in a good fight.
He loses to ROTJ Sidious in a decent fight.
He gets nigh-stomped by DE Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.