Valkorion vs. every Jedi in history

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
It took every Jedi in all of history that had died by Empire's End to contain Sidious in chaos.

Can Valkorion's spirit put up a fight against their combined will?

DarthAnt66
Can Valkorion shed his limitations in the fight?

Sinious
maybe.....

Solar Power
While Sidious could only shake stars upon inheriting the mantle of the Dark Side, Valkorion has the will of stars, on top of having the patience of stone.

Valkorion stomps.

The Ellimist
Stars have no will though.

darthbane77
It did NOT take the combined power of every dead Jedi to keep Sidious in Chaos, that's a gross misinterpretation of the quote.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by darthbane77
It did NOT take the combined power of every dead Jedi to keep Sidious in Chaos, that's a gross misinterpretation of the quote.
Why?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Why? The quote states that the spirits of the dead Jedi would make sure that Sidious never returned. That simply means they would work in conjunction to keep it from happening, it in NO WAY means that it took their combined power just to prevent Sid's return.

Deronn_solo
It was never explicitly stated it took the combine might, only that the Jedi from the past would assure that Sidious never returns.

That's like saying it took the combine might of the Jedi Order to subdue Kun entirely because most of them was sent to obliterate him on Yavin IV. Over kill is a thing.

darthbane77
thumb up

Ursumeles
Ah, you mean that.
Yeah, I agree thumb up

darthbane77
Ah, you mean that.
Yeah, I agree thumb up thumb up

Ursumeles
Still more impressive than what Valk has done, as Yoda would solo his spirit wink

Azronger
Valkorion even concedes Arcann and Vaylin would duo his spirit.

Deronn_solo
At least Valkorion ain't getting stalemated by Galen Marek in Force locks. laughing out loud

darthbane77
Still more impressive than what Valk has done, as Yoda would solo his spirit wink Nah

Azronger
Originally posted by darthbane77
Nah

Arcann and Vaylin > Yoda?

darthbane77
Originally posted by Azronger
Arcann and Vaylin > Yoda? I honestly wouldn't put it past them to be able to beat him together. It depends on your placement of Arcann and Vaylin though, I have them both around Vader level; and I think it's reasonable to say that two Vader level opponents can take Yoda. It's by no means easy though, and they wouldn't win every time.

Azronger
Lmao.

darthbane77
Hey man, you're the one who asked.

carthage
Valkorion gets atomized

Geistalt
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
At least Valkorion ain't getting stalemated by Galen Marek in Force locks. laughing out loud When did Sidious get stalemated by Galen? Do ye have a defective memory or something?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We get it, fcking DE Sidious is ridiculously powerful, moreso than Valkorion smile

Unless of course, some sort of Vaylin scaling occurs smilesmilesmile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Geistalt
When did Sidious get stalemated by Galen? Do ye have a defective memory or something?

Ask Syndi, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
He matched him for a time before their engagement was prematurely ended.

I never claimed he stalemated him.

Jmanghan
Arcann and Vaylin are Kenobi level at best.

And even then, I believe Kenobi takes them in sabers.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Jmanghan

And even then, I believe Kenobi takes them in sabers. Gross

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
At least Valkorion ain't getting stalemated by Galen Marek in Force locks. laughing out loud

No, he just gets shot by non-Force sensitives whilst he's talking smile

Ursumeles

And even then, I believe Kenobi takes them in sabers.
Nah, they are easily more powerful.
But yeah, Kenobi beats them in Sabers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Rofl.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Rofl.
Tbfh, Kenobi is easily hotter.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, because KotET Vaylin incinerates him. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion does this to them:

https://i.imgur.com/wQ7QCJM.mp4

S_W_LeGenD
Valkorion even concedes Arcann and Vaylin would duo his spirit.
When?

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
When?

"We must deal with my errant son and daughter before they ruin everything."

"I knew you wanted something. You can't stop them alone."

"They are deadly - and worse, lack discipline. do not underestimate their threat. It will take both of us to undo the damage they can inflict."

―Valkorion and the Outlander

---

"My son is too strong. You need my power. Only together can we strike him down."

―Valkorion

S_W_LeGenD
"We must deal with my errant son and daughter before they ruin everything."

"I knew you wanted something. You can't stop them alone."

"They are deadly - and worse, lack discipline. do not underestimate their threat. It will take both of us to undo the damage they can inflict."

―Valkorion and the Outlander

---

"My son is too strong. You need my power. Only together can we strike him down."

―Valkorion
That is called manipulation, my friend. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Azronger, none of that proves anything.

Azronger
Azronger, none of that proves anything.

Except that even with the combined power of the Outlander and Valkorion, Arcann deflected his lightning for a lengthy period of time. Valkorion with no body to channel his power would lose to Arcann.

Beniboybling
If Valkorion could have killed or otherwise pacified Arcann, he would have done it himself yeah.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pretty sure it was explicitly Valkorion's power, given that Arcann notes after the exchange that his father's power has changed/gotten weaker, and that even if you choose a non force sensitive, the result is still the same. Plus Valkorion's the one who essentially gave the Outlander the power necessary to defeat Arcann in Chapter 16.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Beniboybling
If Valkorion could have killed or otherwise pacified Arcann, he would have done it himself yeah.

He did do it himself. erm

Beniboybling
Where?

Azronger
Pretty sure it was explicitly Valkorion's power, given that Arcann notes after the exchange that his father's power has changed/gotten weaker, and that even if you choose a non force sensitive, the result is still the same. Plus Valkorion's the one who essentially gave the Outlander the power necessary to defeat Arcann in Chapter 16.

Yes, it's his father's power in the body of the Outlander. Valkorion needs the Outlander's body to channel his power. He can't do it as a spirit.

And despite Valkorion giving the Outlander power, the latter was still inferior to Arcann.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
...yeah. But you explicitly said that Valkorion's spirit would lose to Arcann and Vaylin. That's evidently not the case.

Not really.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Where?

Chapter 8. smile

Azronger
...yeah. But you explicitly said that Valkorion's spirit would lose to Arcann and Vaylin. That's evidently not the case.

Well, if Valkorion couldve done it as a spirit, he would've. Even with the Outlander's body it took him a lengthy period before he managed to overwhelm Arcann. He wouldn't succeed with no body.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QU71fcJiWDM?t=49

Azronger
Timestamp didn't work. Here's a gif instead:

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/5372617-5755788469-giphy.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well yeah, but at the same time, Arcann and Vaylin wouldn't be able to hurt him, lol. What I'm saying is that his power is enough to defeat Arcann and Vaylin in a fight, he just wouldn't have a vessel to channel the power through, so in that event, neither would be able to hurt the other.

Lol. Do you have any idea how many similar pre-fight cutscenes there are in SWTOR? The Outlander proceeds to block his strikes barehanded and beat his ass. thumb up

Azronger
Ah, so you agree. Good.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't agree that, as you explicitly said, "Arcann and Vaylin could duo Valkorion."

Azronger
Destroying a Sith spirit isn't that complicated.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tell that to SWTOR.

S_W_LeGenD
Yes, it's his father's power in the body of the Outlander. Valkorion needs the Outlander's body to channel his power. He can't do it as a spirit.
Wrong:

https://i.imgur.com/NBrLtJd.mp4

Chapter 12 makes it clear that Valkorion didn't need a physical body to affect the external environment. Not sure why you thought this was the case.

And despite Valkorion giving the Outlander power, the latter was still inferior to Arcann.
Wrong again.

The Outlander was powerful enough to defeat Arcann after that augmentation. Check chapter 16.

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Wrong:

https://i.imgur.com/NBrLtJd.mp4

Chapter 12 makes it clear that Valkorion didn't need a physical body to affect the external environment. Not sure why you thought this was the case.

I never said he couldn't affect the environment, lol.

Nothing in there implied superiority to Arcann. He lost the duel because he lost his footing due to external factors, and blocking lightsaber blades is something Satele Shan and Shaak Ti (and even the Barsen'thor as of chapter 8) can do, yet you wouldn't suggest they're better than Arcann, would you?

Azronger
Tell that to SWTOR.

http://i.imgur.com/1OXMI7o.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That fails to address what I said. No one knows how to kill Valkorion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.