active members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
I know that there are 212 registered members right now(what a great number!), but how many are active in the forum. I know that many no longer send messages. If you are an active member, please send one brief message here so that we can see how many people participate. Thanks.

Ushgarak
Well, I'm certainly committed. I reckon the true number of members is less than half the number given; regular posters number at about thirty.

jedi212guy
I've only been here for about 5 days, but I'm loving it. It's going to take me forever to get up to a Jedi Knight. I normally make about 7 posts a day. One more month to go...

keokiswahine
I'm here, but not all the time.

Gundark
I'm here too much. laughing out loud

JediOasis
I am here all the time now. I finally made Knight, but I don't seem to see my name on the main page wink

queeq
Raz has to update it. Don't worry he will.

I wouldn't call myself active, more omnipresent. evil face

finti
I`m pretty much here a lot, not omnipresent but close.
Maybe I`ll change my signature to HUG ME I`M NORWEGIAN, in other words not part of EUsmile smile smile smile

Gundark
I thought you'd put something in there about your sane cows, finti laughing out loud

queeq
Finti: the Norse sane cow. laughing out loud

Raz
I'm here quite often...

queeq
*bows*

The great and powerful Raz. All hail.

finti
Huh sane Norwegian cows? Have I mentioned them? well here goes then ..smile

Edna witch
Im here!

the Whill
I pop in and out now and again.smile

Where are all these new members? Every day there seems to be a couple of new people but I only see about 5 new members posting since I left. If the others are out there - then POST!!

*I am KJ koo-koo-ka--choo*

Raz
They must be out there somewhere, as the counter only goes up when they post....

Gundark
Yes, there are suddenly a lot of new members...smile

King Jedi
A quick change in a phone box and I'm back as my true self.smile

If they register with a local account then it goes up without posting. I have about 20 members who have never posted. It's really annoying.

Raz
Most of our members, over 3/4, have global accounts.

There are some guys who just post in the OT forum, and never bother checking the rest out.

Gundark
But there's so much good stuff all over the forum, Raz. smile

keokiswahine
There's only so much of me to go around all the forums, sites, boards. I try to come here as often as I can, but I'm helping a highschooler mod his board; he has all of 17 members now, so I hafta be there more often to keep conversation moving. Of course, I have to stick in my two cents at the JC, but I'd rather be here needling queeq.

Gundark
Hehehe. As if queeq doesn't get enough from RC. laughing out loud

finti
needeling, hmm ahhhhevil face

queeq
Thanks, keo. I really miss RC. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
Just imagine what RC has coming his way upon his return. roll eyes (sarcastic) surely a new adventure beckons him with us. evil face

queeq
Maybe he'll run away screaming. *starts singing: Or he will strike.... like Thunderball*

finti
Singing continues Goldfinger, ba ba ba ba ba

queeq
We make a nice choir.

Gundark
It'll take him a day just go back and read everything he missed before he can even start posting again. evil face

queeq
A day??? How about a week? laughing out loud

Gundark
Let's go to lightspeed evil face

queeq
Why? I want to see it. laughing out loud

Gundark
Here's RC : Click.....OMG ! Click....Holy Cow ! Click....I don't believe this thread ! Click.....they've completely lost their minds ! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
He'll be Looking at You, with a View to a Kill...

Gundark
Then I'll just tell him, "its for Your Eyes Only" laughing out loud

Ushgarak
You know, thios thread is going on forever, just like... no, this is getting silly now.

queeq
These threads will scare The Living Daylights out of RC. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
pour it on, folks, keep it going, more for his eyes to feast on, then choke, choke, choke sick

queeq
Choke choke choke? Is that the title of the upcoming Bond-film? laughing out loud

keokiswahine
more like, choking queeqy. laughing out loud

finti
queegy? a little sissy aint it?

queeq
Yes. Keo better watch your step. Vengeance is mine. evil face

mechmoggy
Just read the initial message and yes I realise that I'm 2 pages off topic now but I too am now a regular visitor. It may only be at around 10 am - 10.30 am and 1pm - 2pm (my breaks at work you see) but I still pop in and weave my patented moggy-magic!

Gundark
Glad to hear you're staying, mech smile ...but according to queeq, work is no excuse for not posting. laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Nope, chaos must rule everywhere. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
chaos is everywhere.

queeq
Amen.

finti
So its finished then.

queeq
Almost. Almost. Patience. You must learn patience.

Gundark
Hmmm...now didn't 212 ask for one brief post from each active member at the beginning....he may consider this overkill. laughing out loud

DarthBorgie
Overkill indead. I didn't send my "one short post" yet so, um, here it is. Would u say im here often?

keokiswahine
short overkill?

queeq
We just showered him with abundance. laughing out loud

Gundark
Well Borgie, if you make at least 1000 posts a day, then I'd say you're here occasionally. laughing out loud (just kidding) smile

queeq
We do not set our standards very high as you can see.

Gundark
queeq sets the standards here. Thats why they're so low. laughing out loud

finti
Gives Keo a steaming hot needleevil face

queeq
What's that for?

Gundark
finti is into sith torture now. cool. smokin'

queeq
Anything to beat us. laughing out loud

Gundark
He is a great asset. evil face

queeq
Maybe we should start dividing the forums. We'll be more effective that way. evil face

finti
effective, thats a strange word comming from an EU memberlaughing out loud

Shattered Knight
Im here sometimes, I just dont post a lot smile

Gundark
Oh but you should post more, shattered knight...the more the merrier ! Especially here. smile

Darth Daft
I'm here a lot

HA HA HA! GOOD JOKE EH BILLY?!?!

<darth daft explodes and dies>

Ratcat
Oh DD, we miss you every time you disappear.

Gundark
Yes, DD. We really miss you and your chicken. laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmmm...so how are chickens affected by the EU?

Ratcat
Well apart from havinf to lay square eggs that won't roll off the table top I think they're OK...laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.