When the hell is the trailer for Return of the King coming out???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mithrandir
Does anybody know when they will release the teaser of return of the king?

Rin
I believe it is available for downloading here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/

Or it will be. {if it isn't there.. I assume it will be released some time next month, give or take a few weeks}

Captain REX
Nope, not there. I'm sure it will be though. If not, I'll kill you slowly... evil face

turin
man, why is everything so slow with LOTR. it takes forever for the dvd's to come out and the trailer is non existant right now. i hear it would be with the matrix but that ended up being a nasty rumor.

Seraph

finti
I heard something about early July too

Rin
Ah, yes, well.. ahem.. I'm sure you'll keep true to you word.. and I hope to whatever divine being out there that my assumption proves correct because I do not wish to be killed slowly. ^_^;;

snazzypants
i have been waiting for AGES for the trailer to come out... i am so fed up of going to the cinema just to see if it has appeared yet!! mad oh well i guess we will jst have to wait and see!!!

Geldorn
Patience is a virtue, at least that's what people say. I for one, crave a new dose of LotR. (I sense a mild addiction setting in.. embarrasment )

When was the trailer for TTT released last year?

diegocala
Patience is a disease that will eat at you away slowly

Gimme now! mad

diegocala
Patience is a disease that will eat you away slowly

Gimme now! mad

snazzypants
thanx for that

billyboyd4ever
man it better come out soon, but for now i guess ill just have to wait and watch the fellowship and TTT a million more times.as if i could ever get tired of those

cermiestar
i checked up on some sites adn it is NOT going to be shown after TTT, but it will come out some time in late august, they're guessing....

Phoenix
I want Legolas!

cermiestar
don't we all? don't we all.

Phoenix
oh, and pippin too!

cermiestar
Pippin and Merry are ADORABLE and Sam and Frodo....i love all the hobbits.....Pippin is more adorabl;e in the books tho....

Phoenix
I kinda like him in the film though...

'What about second breakfast?'

cermiestar
Billy Boyd was perfect for him in the film but they took out some classic lines from the book........can't remember them now but i laughed my head off at the time.

muse5
Billy Boyd was definetley perfect for that role, he just fit the character, and he's hilarious, i need this rotk trailer, i'm dying, patience was a virtue i definetly wasn't born with. a friend got a hold of a bootleg TTT dvd from russia and i've been watching it non stop but i want rotk now, and with all of the new pictures surfacing it's driving me insane!!!!

chica16
i know i can't wait!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
i hope no terrorists bomb us before december..
as long as I see ROTK my life will be complete

KidRock
i used to think pippins name was pimpin smile

fini
aaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh this is horrible i wanna see that TRAIler now and they refuse to release it.
Its a conspiracy i tell u , they want us to go insane...

Sifer
Do any of you want to know when is being released?

Well I'll tell you smile

26th August the day the DVD is released. It is going to be on the actual disc itself - They are doing the same as last time where you got to see 11 minutes of behind the scenes from TTT, but this it will be ROTK. Attached to this 11 minutes will be the trailer smile

It will then more than likely on the net to download because someone will rip it. As far as officially on the net, more than likely a couple of weeks after the DVD release.

undomiel
I saw the ROTK trailer todaysmile

chica16
WHERE?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? YOU MUST TELL ME NOW

P-NuT
yes where?

fini
U DID??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!eek!
WHERE WHERE

Mormegil
I don't think she's being truthful. But if she is and isn't telling us... Well, let's just say
I've got some searching to do... For her home address... to kill her...

THE BLACK BLADE OF NARGOTHROND SPARES NO ONE!

edwinian
maybe she was at Comic Con...where they showed 3 minutes of what will be on TTT DVD in august!! And there are 12 minutes in total with what will be on the DVD...which I really can't wait for..

undomiel
yes I saw it at the comic con
sorry

Laviera_j
Yeah for f***sake!

billyboyd4ever
haha i live in sand diego and i wanted to go so bad but i couldnt...it was torture knowing that it was that close

elijahslover22
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers is coming out on August 26 on VHS and DVD. The extended version for DVD doesn't come out until November 18 though. Bummer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.