Alucard/Captain vs. Walter/Anderson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Radunuya
Alucard and The Captain

vs.

Walter C. Dornez and Alexander Anderson

Alucard is in Level 0 but doesn't have any familiars. He fights alone with only one life. However, he is very bloodlusted with intent to kill.

The Captain is transformed into his werewolf form.

Anderson has stabbed himself with the Nail of Helena.

Walter is in his adult vampire form, and he is stable so he can remain in that form.

They start 15 meters apart.

Which hellsing top tier duo wins?

NemeBro
Walter is easily the weakest character here, but to be honest Alucard is actually pretty badly hamstrung by being bound to a single life. I think Anderson and Walter might actually be able to kill him fairly quickly since he can only rely on his base vampire regeneration.

The Captain is stronger than Walter, but I don't think he could handle Monster of God Anderson, who was fast enough to speed blitz Alucard and happens to wield bayonets made of silver.

Radunuya
Originally posted by NemeBro
Walter is easily the weakest character here, but to be honest Alucard is actually pretty badly hamstrung by being bound to a single life. I think Anderson and Walter might actually be able to kill him fairly quickly since he can only rely on his base vampire regeneration.

The Captain is stronger than Walter, but I don't think he could handle Monster of God Anderson, who was fast enough to speed blitz Alucard and happens to wield bayonets made of silver.
Walter > Alucard and Anderson > Captain in these conditions sound about right to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.