Weakest to beat Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



carver9
Please name the weakest Marvel or DC character that can beat Luffy for the majority.

No bfr or telepathy here. Please choose the weakest that can "physically" beat him for the majority.

No hax weapons.

dmills
Physically? Damn. You'd absolutely have to go minimum into the mid class 100 tier imo. Especially right now with haki and all that stuff.

Jmanghan
Black Knight kills him.

carver9
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Black Knight kills him.

How?

iceman24567
I doubt Dane could land a finishing blow on Luffy

ghostman
vision

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
vision

Vision isn't touching Luffy and reading this,I'm sure the only way you think Vision could win is due to intangibility. I'm looking for someone that can stand up to him, not play keep away via intangibility.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Vision isn't touching Luffy and reading this,I'm sure the only way you think Vision could win is due to intangibility. I'm looking for someone that can stand up to him, not play keep away via intangibility.


lmao did you not just see the massive ass whooping vision just handed out?

he rapes luffy.

-Pr-
Wrong forum. Moving.

dvampire
Human torch!

NemeBro
Karate Kid.

deathslash
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid. way too powerful.

The atom

DarkSaint85
Ray Palmer, or Plastic Man.

dvampire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid.
What is karate kid going to do? It'll be a crime scene!

Also I think luffy can can't beat hulk depending on how angry he gets. Luffy will beat any street leveler from any universe.

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
What is karate kid going to do? It'll be a crime scene!

Also I think luffy can can't beat hulk depending on how angry he gets. Luffy will beat any street leveler from any universe.

Read back what you wrote guy, it makes no sense.

dvampire
Speed kills.

NemeBro
Originally posted by deathslash
way too powerful.

The atom Karate Kid is physically "merely" a comic peak human, only around the level of Batman in terms of brute strength. His massively superhuman feats are due purely to his mastery of martial arts. Therefore, he is the weakest Marvel or DC character who could defeat Monkey D. Luffy in a fist fight.

dvampire
Can karate kid punch through underground through thick rock spreading over 5 buildings apart in a city? No. Can he carry around a giant gold ball that's over a 100 tons with one arm? No. It won't be a fight for luffy! Fight back karate kid!?

wakkawakkawakka
BTW which Luffy is being used here(Pre-skip/Post/Current)? The biggest issue with trying to put Luffy down physically is his rubber body making him resistant to blunt trauma. Take that away and even scub Marine/Amazons are capable of inconveniencing him.

KingD19
Taking away Luffy's rubber is like taking away the intrinsic abilities and skills of anyone else. Also he's got Haki, so unless you can create a similar effect, you can't even hurt him.

wakkawakkawakka
The subject of Haki is why I asked which Luffy was being used at it changes things a lot when it comes to physical blows.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by dvampire
Can karate kid punch through underground through thick rock spreading over 5 buildings apart in a city? No. Can he carry around a giant gold ball that's over a 100 tons with one arm? No. It won't be a fight for luffy! Fight back karate kid!?

He can very feasibly do the first, actually.

RealityWarper
I can see Karate Kid beating him. He can slice people with his bare hands and Luffy is mostly resistant to blunt damages.

NotAllThatEvil
X23

carver9
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
X23

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Spiderwoman
Fantomex
Daken
Longshot

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh yeah, that reminds me.

Spiderwoman
Fantomex
Daken
Longshot

What about:

Shatterstar
Adam-X
Carrion

DarkSaint85
Now, I chose Spiderwoman and Daken due to their pheromones.

Fantomex due to his misdirection

Longshot due to his luck.

dvampire
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He can very feasibly do the first, actually.

Are you being sarcastic? He can't do it. He's not on supermans level! At all! Puffy kills him. With EASE.

carver9
None of the people named would beat Luffy.

dvampire
Thanks puffy! Not everyone can do it to luffy. You no lesser than THE THING. Karate kid could never beat luffy.

dvampire
Can ANY street leveler lift a small boat with one arm like don krieg did before his fight with luffy?

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud
...are you laughing with me or at me?

carver9
At

NemeBro
Originally posted by dvampire
Thanks puffy! Not everyone can do it to luffy. You no lesser than THE THING. Karate kid could never beat luffy. Karate Kid would easily beat The Thing as well.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by carver9
At oh...

NemeBro
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
oh... Don't feel too bad, carver is a known moron who should kill himself. His opinion is usually pretty easy to discard.

dvampire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Karate Kid would easily beat The Thing as well.
Then you're simple. The thing knocks his ass out. I can be serious.😏Uu

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't feel too bad, carver is a known moron who should kill himself. His opinion is usually pretty easy to discard.

Lies.

dvampire
Oh real true! Thing beats karate kid.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by dvampire
Are you being sarcastic? He can't do it. He's not on supermans level! At all! Puffy kills him. With EASE.

He punched through 70,000 tons of ice with one punch.

@carver: How will he see through Fantomex, when Jean with Phoenix and ProfX were unable to? Shadow King was unable to? Apocalypse tech?

How will he get round Longshots luck powers?

Pheromones? He can still smell food lol, so it works...

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He punched through 70,000 tons of ice with one punch.

@carver: How will he see through Fantomex, when Jean with Phoenix and ProfX were unable to? Shadow King was unable to? Apocalypse tech?

How will he get round Longshots luck powers?

Pheromones? He can still smell food lol, so it works...

Fantomex gets blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

Pheromones will not work either if you're getting blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

How is long shot beating him?

dvampire
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He punched through 70,000 tons of ice with one punch.

@carver: How will he see through Fantomex, when Jean with Phoenix and ProfX were unable to? Shadow King was unable to? Apocalypse tech?

How will he get round Longshots luck powers?

Pheromones? He can still smell food lol, so it works...
No he didn't. He punched through 70 of lies. The thing knocks his ass clean out(the graze will be enough).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Fantomex gets blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

Pheromones will not work either if you're getting blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

How is long shot beating him?

Blitzed? Fantomex's powers work at the speed of thought.

By making Luffy accidentally KO himself.

I know, what are the chances of that happening, right?

@dvampire: Well, it happened. He punched through 70,000 tons of ice.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Blitzed? Fantomex's powers work at the speed of thought.

By making Luffy accidentally KO himself.

I know, what are the chances of that happening, right?

@dvampire: Well, it happened. He punched through 70,000 tons of ice.

Luffy moves faster than the speed of thought. Longshot has been defeated numerous of times. Don't use one issue as an average for him.

DarkSaint85
Yet, Luffy was unable to run on water, and can only keep up with Nemi.

Most recent depictions, please.

dvampire
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yet, Luffy was unable to run on water, and can only keep up with Nemi.

Most recent depictions, please.

MAD scientist! EXPLOSION. In MID AIR(indication of water since luffy fears it). Speed of sound.😐 Bellamy! Spring, spring, around an entire city at speeds that even other pirates couldn't keep up. Faster than thought! Faster than marvels super heroes. Except Hyperion from supreme power.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yet, Luffy was unable to run on water, and can only keep up with Nemi.

Most recent depictions, please.

What gear was he in when he tried to run on water?

So I need to forget about Longshot entire history and just look at one storyline? Gotcha.

DarkSaint85
He was specifically changed. He had lost his memories on earlier storylines, which affected his powers.

'Gotcha'.

dvampire
But he's still much faster than sound by avoiding an explosion at ground zero (they were connected to his body).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.