Message from Anonymous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial

Its2016
Time to put more money on swing states going for trump. Lol!

Time-Immemorial
Hillary is ****ed politically when this comes out. Of coarse her brain dead supporters will say "It was Russia, the same people she gave all our Uranium too!!"

Bashar Teg
Remember when they vowed to end Trump's chances at getting the Republican nomination? Seriously what have they done besides dox some KKK members and make empty threats toward other targets of mass outrage?

Time-Immemorial
We'll see, if they come out with Hillary calling this black woman racist names, what are you going to say?

Maybe they could not find anything worse then the trump tapes. It's interesting you are already discrediting this cause of "trump."

Bashar Teg
If they post the video of trump anally raping a cocker spaniel, what are you gonna say?

Time-Immemorial
Ok that's not what I said, you seem pretty disturbed already making excuses, I suspect this is just a preview of what's to come. I know you really love Hillary but I don't understand why.

Bashar Teg
Point is I'm not going to address any more hypotheticals. You go ahead and believe anonymous. I'll believe what I see when I see it and not give a damn until then.

Time-Immemorial
You don't believe the emails or the veritas tapes now so why should I have any trust you will believe this if it happens?

Bashar Teg
Not going down this rabbit hole again. Find someone else for that.

Time-Immemorial
I'm serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.