Sidious lighting up a planet with Force Lightning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Apparently Sidious' Force Lightning has lit up the surfaces of entire planets in Empire At War. I haven't found this myself, but if any of you have managed to find it, post it here.

Zenwolf
That doesn't sound right.

MythLord
I only found the feats of him killing a group of Bothans with lightning, and using TK to collapse buildings, easily.

Azronger
He does light up a planet in Sithisis, although that was a ritual.

Beniboybling
I think this is something Tyber Zann says, but I also recall it not being accurate/literal.

quanchi112
This kind of depressing admittance of feat finding to argue in favor of a character they blindly worship is the definition of fanboyism.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by quanchi112
This kind of depressing admittance of feat finding to argue in favor of a character they blindly worship is the definition of fanboyism.

We're not talking about Valkorion tho

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
and using TK to collapse buildings, easily.

???

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
We're not talking about Valkorion tho

LMAOOOOOOOOO

Noice Xtasy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
We're not talking about Valkorion tho I see it very often with Sheevites and canon characters then I do with the other legends legends. Sunrazer lives for this kind of crapola.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.