2 Vader's vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Ursumeles
Yoda.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yoda. Finally, some sense.

MythLord
Yoda.

Azronger
Yoda stomps.

Deronn_solo
Vaders, lmao.

There is a reason two Vader level beings were perceived as a threat to a decently more powerful Palpatine.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vaders, lmao.

There is a reason two Vader level beings were perceived as a threat to a decently more powerful Palpatine.

You don't think Palpatine would see Yoda as a threat?

Deronn_solo
Okay, pretty terrible argument on my part, lal.

quanchi112
2 Vader's win over the epitome of fail.

UCanShootMyNova
Vaders.

darthbane77
Vader duo

Azronger
How do the Vaders win?

darthbane77
Maybe because Vader was seen as capable of killing Sidious by Sidious himself? Vader has the feats to back that assumption,despite Sidious being overly paranoid. Two Vader's are more than enough to kill just about anybody, save maybe GM Luke. Anybody that Sidious thinks could kill him is not to be underestimated, and two of them is just crazy.

Azronger
Where does Sidious even state that?

Deronn_solo
In 'Book of Sith' I believe. He says something analogous to Vader having the power to kill him, but never surpass him, or something similar to that.

Rebel95
Lol, Yoda dies

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Azronger
Where does Sidious even state that?

There are multiple quotes in Zapan's Vader RT referencing that subject.

The first part of it with all of Vader's power accolades is down though.

MythLord
Sheev thought Dooku and Asajj together could overthrow him... that isn't the case, at all.

Yoda still wins.

Azronger
This?

Yes, Vader remained strong in the Force, but strong enough to succeed me? Never. Granted, he was strong enough to kill me. But that only lasted for so long.

-Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide To The Force

It refers to Palpatine's death in RotJ, which was circumstantial. This is an invalid piece of evidence. Vader's feats pale in comarison to the Emperor's and Yoda's. He isn't comparable to them. Two Vaders isn't going to make any difference.

Deronn_solo
I'd say his statement align with what's implied by other characters, stated by Vader, implied by the narrative, and even Lucas' Vader being 8/10 Palpatine's power quote.

It's a running theme in Star Wars that two Vader level characters --- be it Vader/Luke, Vader/Starkiller, Vader/Murr, etc can pose a legit threat to Sidious.

Yoda loses because he hasn't shown the feats, to defeat two Vader level being simultaneously.

MythLord
Implied by the narrative? Sidious basically one-shotted Galen in the TFU Dark Side ending and I doubt Vader would've performed much better in a legitimate fight there by his side.

Vader's delusions(some made when he didn't even know the full strength of Palpatine) doesn't count as canon.

Vader being 4/5s of Sidious is just referring to potential since Lucas thinks Vader is closer to Maul and Dooku than he is Vader, and the quote refers to the quadriplegic amputee on Mustafar.

Yoda stalemating Sidious, who was tooling Maul and Savage while toying around, is more than enough to suggest he can take two Vaders.

Azronger
I'd say his statement align with what's implied by other characters, stated by Vader, implied by the narrative, and even Lucas' Vader being 8/10 Palpatine's power quote.

And what exactly are these other characters' and the narrator's implications? As for Vader's statements, the last I heard him assessing his chances to defeat his master he concluded it was hopeless.

Lucas has no authority over Legends anymore.

Vader and RotJ Luke? If they were a threat, they would've joined forces and attempted to defeat the Emperor. Yet Vader prevented Luke from attacking Sidious. Same for Vader and Galen in TFU I. If Vader thought they had a chance, he wouldn't have betrayed Galen. As for Muur, Vader had no idea how powerful he was; he only considered the possibility. Hardly conclusive evidence.

Yet he has shown he can disarm and contend with a being worth a hundred Vaders. He has shown to be able to speedblitz three beings in Vader's speed class. He wins.

Deronn_solo
DS ending isn't even canon, lmao. Even then, Galen's Force reserves were hardly 100% after fighting through an virtual army of Imperial Forces, and Darth Vader himself.

Shit rebuttal.Vader/Anakin is very aware of Yoda's power, and he knew Palpatine is was able to best him in combat. I would say he had a pretty good estimate of Sidious powers, if not exactly.

Nah, the wording made it clear he was referring to actual power given the wording. As for Vader being closer to Maul and Dooku, citation?

Maul and Savage is nowhere near Vader, lmao.

Deronn_solo
There is no sense in me even getting in a discussion with you, if this is how you honestly feel.

Beniboybling
The first mistake being made here is assuming Sidious is analogous with Yoda. He isn't.

MythLord
DS ending isn't even canon, lmao. Even then, Galen's Force reserves were hardly 100% after fighting through an virtual army of Imperial Forces, and Darth Vader himself.

It still shows what would happen, if the game took that course of events. It is legitimate, since I doubt they'd just forget previously established power-levels.

Shit rebuttal. Vader/Anakin is very aware of Yoda's power, and he knew Palpatine is was able to best him in combat. I would say he had a pretty good estimate of Sidious powers, if not exactly.

Is he really? Anakin thought he rivalled Yoda as a duelist, lmao.

Nah, the wording made it clear he was referring to actual power given the wording. As for Vader being closer to Maul and Dooku, citation?

It was referring to what Anakin's potential could've one day led him to be, then how he's now 80% Sidious, and it's talking about the events of RotS and I doubt a quadriplegic is going to rival Sheev.

Don't have the quote on hand, but it was during his interview with Rolling Stones, IIRC.

Maul and Savage is nowhere near Vader, lmao.

Collectively? They sure as well are. And a toying Sidious reduced them to children.

quanchi112
Myth guy still spreading myths and exaggerations. For shame.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There is no sense in me even getting in a discussion with you, if this is how you honestly feel.

thumb up he thinks DE Sidious can solo this entire thread in 1 second:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634838&highlight=DE+Sidious+forumid%3A86

I've seen Sidious and Luke wankers before, but...this is beyond anything I've ever seen. And I thought Ellimist worshipped Sheev. smile

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vaders.

quanchi112
Sheev does not deserve anyone's worship.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

quanchi112
Khan will bring Emperor Palpatine's forces to its knees in our upcoming war to end all wars.

#theendisnear

Kurk
Which Yoda? Which Vader?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Which Yoda? Which Vader? Battle of the handicap stickers.

Rebel95
No way Yoda would beat 2 Vaders. He'd have trouble with one

Azronger

I was hyperbole, lol. My point was that Sidious is worth a lot more than two Vader's.

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up he thinks DE Sidious can solo this entire thread in 1 second:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=634838&highlight=DE+Sidious+forumid%3A86

I've seen Sidious and Luke wankers before, but...this is beyond anything I've ever seen. And I thought Ellimist worshipped Sheev. smile

I can 1v1 you if you want to smile

GM Yoda
Two Vaders win, but with extreme difficulty.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Rebel95
No way Yoda would beat 2 Vaders. He'd have trouble with one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.