Darth Caedus and Darth Vader vs Novel Vitiate and Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Can the Grandfather and Grandson duo, take down the most powerful of the ancient Sith?

- In character
-Standard Gear
-Combatants start 10 meters apart
- Fight takes place in my bedroom

1. Force
2. 'Sabers
3. All out

DarthAnt66
Team two.

Vitiate > Caedus

Ragnos = Vader

darthbane77
Team 2

S_W_LeGenD
1. Team 2 solidly
2. Team 1 solidly
3. Team 2 solidly

The Ellimist
Team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Team 1.
No member of Team 1 can defeat Vitiate.

Marka Ragnos might gain the upperhand with Sith Sorcery as well; at minimum, he will hold one of the members long enough for Vitiate to defeat an opponent and....

MythLord
Team 1.

GM Yoda
Team 2.

Ursumeles
Team 1

Beniboybling
Team 1.

Deronn_solo
Reasons?

Ursumeles
Vader holds his own against Vitate, while Ragnos loses against Caedus in a okay fight.

Beniboybling
Ragnos is the weak link.

Azronger
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Vader holds his own against Vitate, while Ragnos loses against Caedus in a okay fight.

Nephthys
Vitiate doesn't hold his own against Vitiate, lmao.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate doesn't hold his own against Vitiate, lmao.

http://replygif.net/i/1217.gif

JKBart
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Ragnos is the weak link.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ursumeles

Or Caedus beats Vitiate and Vader beats Ragnos. thumb up

Ziggystardust
If Aurra sing can beat Caedus, he's not beating Vitiate smile

Tondemonai
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
1. Team 2 solidly
2. Team 1 solidly
3. Team 2 solidly

Tondemonai
Tbh Vitiate TP's these tools

Beniboybling
We're still trying to peddle that shit? Lmfao.

DarthDuelist9
Team 1, better fighters.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Tondemonai

S_W_LeGenD
Do you have any credible argument against that?

UCanShootMyNova
I'm pretty sure it was debunked not more then a few months ago.

Trocity
It's Legend and Tond, are you surprised?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I am waiting for a solid argument.

UCanShootMyNova
Only a little.

carthage
Team 1 clowns these chumps

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
It's Legend and Tond, are you surprised?
You do the honors.

The Ellimist

I dunno, nobody really gave a serious response to Legend's "mysterious and creepy" argument. mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Lmao. thumb up

Beniboybling
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
I am waiting for a solid argument. Same here. So far we have Valkoriate failing to TP a growing list of people. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Sinious
The funniest part for me is that Beni still got brutally raped in most of the discussions on Vitiate's TP that took place on KMC despite his siding with the winning faction.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 2. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Same here. So far we have Valkoriate failing to TP a growing list of people. thumb up
Only Revan developed credible resistance against Telepathic powers. The others, not so much.

The Outlander also developed formidable resistance against Telepathic powers but Valkorion breached his defenses regardless of that. This is official.

SunRazer
lol If Vitiate could've just dominated HoT, Braga, Sedoru and Narezz, he would've. Instead, he dominated their minds after incapacitating them.

Who else has he TP'd? Revan and Malak? They had basically already fallen to the dark side. His Children? He specifically implanted parts of himself beforehand into their forms when they were literal children. Some mooks on Ziost? Atris did that, lmfao.

So we've got Vitiate TP'ing helpless, incapacitated people and people on the verge of the dark side already (with probable prep in both cases), or doing so to babies with prep. With them all breaking out via distance or a few comforting words after they've been beaten in battle.

carthage
Especially since a being who dominates hive worlds wasn't able to dominate Jacen

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by carthage
Especially since a being who dominates hive worlds wasn't able to dominate Jacen

He could dominate Luke (?) though, as I recall, implying that there's a difference between power in the force an telepathy resistance - Jacen is an Ant compared to Luke. Caedus on the other hand, is probably more susceptible to mindrapelal.

Nephthys
Unuthul wasn't putting his full focus into Jacen like he was for Luke. He was also controlling the other Jedi and such when Jacen "resisted" him.

SunRazer
That hardly improves Vitiate's case for Mind Controlling a Jacen that isn't unconscious or hasn't practically fallen to the dark side already. Unless he implanted an aspect of himself in Jacen ever since the latter was a child, but seeing as Kira Carsen managed to overpower Vitiate in a battle of wills, I think Jacen's fine in that scenario as well laughing

Jmanghan
Depends on where you place Karness Muur as a combatant.

cs_zoltan
Depends where you place any of them as a combatant.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Or Caedus beats Vitiate and Vader beats Ragnos. thumb up
Could also be thumb up

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Lmao wut

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Depends where you place any of them as a combatant.

I have it like this: Vong Krayt < Karness Muur < Ajunta Pall < Marka Ragnos.

That should put him on par with Vader, if not, above him.

If Krayt is being compared to Dooku, in his Vong stage, then yeah, I can definitely see Ragnos being above Vader.

Not by much, but he might be the gap between Vader and Caedus.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I have it like this: Vong Krayt > Karness Muur

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4589297-muurvskrayt2.jpg

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4589299-muurvskrayt3.jpg

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I have it like this: Vong Krayt > Karness Muur > Ajunta Pall > Marka Ragnos.

That should put him on par with Vader, if not, above him.
Lmao, wut. The other way around confused

Jmanghan

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4589297-muurvskrayt2.jpg

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/4589299-muurvskrayt3.jpg Meant the other way around!!

The Ellimist
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111233150/4580267-5870481840-FoD7V.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.