Should Hillary be President?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Say Trump was not in the race and it was Hillary vs Rubio.

Would the liberals still vote for Hillary and come up with every excuse not to vote for Rubio, the same way they did with Trump?

Astner
A No-fly zone is not going to put up itself.

BackFire
I would not vote for Rubio. I am in favor of liberal policies, particularly when it comes to social issues and health care, and so I will not vote for a conservative based on that alone. For me to ever vote for a conservative they would have to be very very moderate on most issues, and such a conservative doesn't seem to exist on the national stage. The most a republican could hope for from me is to simply not vote for either candidate.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
A No-fly zone is not going to put up itself.

laughing out loud

She knows that will start a war with Russia, which is why that is the first thing she is going to do.

Astner
I don't know why you're laughing. It's the United States of America, Russia and Syria that are getting the shit-end of this stick.

Its2016
Originally posted by BackFire
I would not vote for Rubio. I am in favor of liberal policies, particularly when it comes to social issues and health care, and so I will not vote for a conservative based on that alone. For me to ever vote for a conservative they would have to be very very moderate on most issues, and such a conservative doesn't seem to exist on the national stage. The most a republican could hope for from me is to simply not vote for either candidate. that was a good set up for a joke. Let me finish it.

Your options are Trump and Hillary, and Trump is more liberal. XD

BackFire
Originally posted by Its2016
that was a good set up for a joke. Let me finish it.

Your options are Trump and Hillary, and Trump is more liberal. XD

Yeah, he's not though. Compare their platforms and hers is obviously more liberal.

Its2016
Shes authoritarian language control and in the corporate big banking media establishment. Trump is the rebellion to put actual solutions and resistance against the system. Make The right choice.

BackFire
That seems like a fun game, let me try.

She's an experienced and intelligent politician who has the capability and to run the government and the country, he is mentally unstable and inexperienced buffoon who lacks even the most basic understanding and knowledge of how the government works and speaks in the language of a fascist.

I already made my choice, and it wasn't Trump.

Its2016
So you go for a woman who has done what the establishment want after her dream was smashed 20 years ago when she sold her soul to them ?

Trump has always told the establishment "**** you"

Its that simple.

BackFire
lol no he hasn't. He played nice with the establishment for decades in order to make money. He admits as much. He was singing the Clintons praises just a few years ago.

And to be honest, I have no issue with the establishment, the status quo has allowed me to live very comfortably throughout my life, there's no reason for me to burn down the entire house just to get rid of a couple of stains on the rug.

Its2016
That sounds like you should like trump.

krisblaze
There's no reason for me to burn down the entire house just to get rid of a couple of stains on the rug.

I like this analogy.

I wouldn't vote for either of them, but this one's gold.

Its2016
Not understanding the entire system is ****ed. ^^^^^^^

Flyattractor
This election pretty much sums up the old saying of "The Devil you know vs The Devil you Don't"...

Its2016
No. Hillary is evil.

Flyattractor
Well Duh.....

Its2016
We must vote for the retard to insult all the retarded hillary followers. Get it?

Stigma
I am in favor of liberal policies, particularly when it comes to social issues and health care,
Can you stare why exactly these policies are good in your opiniom? Thanls!

Its2016
****ing hell america you had the opportunity to rule the world and you decided to become pussies. What are you doing?

krisblaze
****ing hell america you had the opportunity to rule the world and you decided to become pussies. What are you doing?

How are they, the few who do, not atually ruling the world?

Its2016
Pathetic.

krisblaze
Pathetic.

Who, if not the american elite, rules the world?

Nephthys
The Illuminati, duh.

Its2016
^

krisblaze
Where do you think they live?

Time-Immemorial
How is she wining when no one shows up to her events.

Tim Kaine can't even get people to show up.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-tim-kaine-holds-rally-30-people-show/

Yet when trump shows up, people are waiting 12 hours?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/politics/trump-to-rally-in-sanford-tuesday

Its2016
Originally posted by krisblaze
Where do you think they live? Jetson cars.

Time-Immemorial
Nope

Time-Immemorial
Trump wins Wisconsin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.