Animal Man Vs Snowbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/files/2011/10/ANMAN_Cv1_3P.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Battle in Vancouver.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/e2/a6/01/e2a601d0ace9b996af5f423a7ad5c820.jpg

zopzop
Animal Man had some ridiculous universe level feat or something pre Reboot don't know how that works out in a fight.

Snowbird, on the other hand, can turn into a Great Beast. This thing was slaughtering alien Gods left and right (even Demogorge had to flee from it).

I'm going with her for now.

Stoic
Snowbird on average.

leonidas
yeah i agree on average she wins but in truth, he can do everything she can do only better. he doesn't always use his powers to the fullest though. if we look at only his best, he pretty much destroys her. /shrug

zopzop
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah i agree on average she wins but in truth, he can do everything she can do only better. he doesn't always use his powers to the fullest though. if we look at only his best, he pretty much destroys her. /shrug
Wait, he can turn into demonic entities on the level of the Great Beasts? Keep in mind the Great Beasts aren't really 'beasts' as in they are not 'magical animals'. They are demons.

leonidas
shouldn't matter. he's accessed negative force in the past. given the almost haxx nature of his powers, he should be able to do whatever she can do with even greater versatility. unless someone has something specific to suggest he can't.

riv6672
That last minute confusion was...confusing! stick out tongue

psycho gundam
get Mungi in here

-K-M-
Smh!

Why have you summoned me?

riv6672
For insight. thumb up

Glorificus
Snowbird.

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop
Wait, he can turn into demonic entities on the level of the Great Beasts? Keep in mind the Great Beasts aren't really 'beasts' as in they are not 'magical animals'. They are demons.

That's why I'd give Animal Man the edge if he's at his peak. He can take any animal in the UNIVERSE.

DarkSaint85
And yet, the only animal he cannot understand....is his fellow man.

riv6672
Deep.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
And yet, the only animal he cannot understand....is his fellow man. Originally posted by riv6672
Deep.
phucking golden! laughing

riv6672
Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.