LEAKED CLINTON INTERNAL DOCUMENT: Discourage Trump Supporters with Bogus Polls

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
And Declare Election Over

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/leaked-clinton-internal-document-discourage-trump-supporters-bogus-polls-declaring-election/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-23/new-podesta-email-exposes-dem-playbook-rigging-polls-through-oversamples

Its2016
So, everything i was saying was right? Good to know.

Time-Immemorial
Yelits working cause I have been discouraged but this gives me some hope

Raisen
Pay the polls no attention. You'll notice people only care about polls when their guy is in the lead. As soon as it changes they stop caring

Time-Immemorial
Wow the oversampling is hilarious.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Raisen
Pay the polls no attention. You'll notice people only care about polls when their guy is in the lead. As soon as it changes they stop caring

when the self contradiction is just right
http://i.imgur.com/x98jdWAt.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Care to comment on this revelation?

Time-Immemorial
Bogus pollsthumb up

Its2016
Clinton is going to win anyway, goy.

Seriously, vote trump and ****ing show them whos boss.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Raisen

How does this invalidate their statistical accuracy?

BackFire
Once again, much ado about nothing.

1) He's clearly talking about internal polls which all campaigns have.

2) Oversampling is a pretty common part of polling, one that get used regularly as to compensate for a larger margin of error for subgroups with a small amount of people. You read an explanation of the purpose here. http://www.pewresearch.org/methodology/u-s-survey-research/sampling/

The Ellimist
I'm not sure if TI actually reads or comprehends any of the links he posts on here.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'm not sure if TI actually reads or comprehends any of the links he posts on here.

Im not sure you are as smart as you think you are. You have yet to really say anything intelligent as of yet.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Im not sure you are as smart as you think you are.

Studies show that stupid people are bad at guessing others' intelligence.

Time-Immemorial
Studies show those who run around calling people stupid are one who really are.

The Ellimist
It's funny because my study is actually real. thumb up

But nah, sometimes a rose is just a rose, and all the people who call you stupid (and that's a lot of them) are just right.

Sin I AM

I loled.

Time-Immemorial
It's funny because my study is actually real. thumb up

But nah, sometimes a rose is just a rose, and all the people who call you stupid (and that's a lot of them) are just right.

Dude you ran off from Asnter, you are a jokelaughing out loud

The Ellimist
Actually I'm pretty sure I had the last reply.

But it is true that you and I (along with lots of other members of this board) may as well be different species.

Time-Immemorial
Actually I'm pretty sure I had the last reply.

But it is true that you and I (along with lots of other members of this board) may as well be different species.

No, he pretty much owned you on your failed liberal logic and you ran off.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No, he pretty much owned you on your failed liberal logic and you ran off.

Whether I'm the sock of someone who lives thousands of miles away from where I was clearly photographed being has nothing to do with "liberal logic", lmao.

But it was amusing to hear Astner fail to grasp basic statistics in my debate with him over general intelligence (or which you have little of).

Time-Immemorial
No that wasn't the argument I am talking about..

The Ellimist
Which?

Surtur
Studies show that stupid people are bad at guessing others' intelligence.

Now your posts make more sense.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Now you're posts make more sense.

you thought nobody caught it in time, but i did. smokin'

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you thought nobody caught it in time, but i did. smokin'

Yes, I edited a mistake in my post.

Bashar Teg
just having a giggle. thanks for being honest. others here just get furious and call me a liar.

Surtur
Watching the 1st season of "That 70's show" again on Netflix. Forgot how funny it was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.