Hillary Clinton's chances of winning placed at 99%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sam Wang from the Princeton Election Consortium places Hillary's odds at 99%.

Time-Immemorial
Princeton fail

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

The Ellimist
So why don't you make your stance clear instead of conveniently obfuscating it: do you predict that Trump will win, or not?

BackFire
99% seems unreasonably high.

I prefer 538's more conservative 85%. The fact is Trump is such an unknown quantity that polling may be more inaccurate than in years past.

I still think Clinton will win by a pretty significant margin, but to place the odds so high seems a bit much imo.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
So why don't you make your stance clear instead of conveniently obfuscating it: do you predict that Trump will win, or not?

Are you dumb? The election can go either way. How is this not clear to you? I know this is your first election and you really dont have a clue about the past since you just turned 18..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sam Wang from the Princeton Election Consortium places Hillary's odds at 99%.

Seems a bit high. He has a very supportive base.

Surtur
So all American's are 99% f*cked, that is what you're saying bro? Cool!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Are you dumb? The election can go either way. How is this not clear to you? I know this is your first election and you really dont have a clue about the past since you just turned 18..

That you base a statistical question on personal experience rather than math is just another symptom of your stupidity.

Newsflash: a 99% chance still means that there's a chance it'll go either way. That doesn't answer my question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.