Man vs Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Was having this debate over lunch today with my buddies, and was entirely convinced that I would be able to take on a big dog. I figure that even though the animal I'm fighting would potentially be stronger than me and have a massive mouth and huge teeth, my hands/arms would swing the fight in my favor. As I play this battle out in my mind, I envision the animal leaping at me, followed by me kicking it mid-leap, and then jumping around the dazed animal and choking it from behind.

So kmcers, I have two questions for you:

Would a decently fit human be able to beat a large dog or wolf in a fight to the death?

Realistically, what is the largest animal that this human would be able to beat in said fight?

The only rule is that weapons are strictly forbidden.

StiltmanFTW
Forget it, Sin. And don't ever try it.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
or wolf

LOL. Too many action movies and comics; with no weapons, we are screwed.

jinXed by JaNx
You may suffer severe injury but as long as you can keep the dog away from your throat i imagine most (fit) people would be able to kill a large dog if their lives depended on it.

I'd say humans would have the advantage or at least a fair fight against most animals that are slightly below their body weight. Once a person is out weighed by an animal they lose nearly all chance of winning.

Robtard
Really depends on the human besides being decently fit. Fitness level being equal, 5'4" 105lbs woman is going to have a much tougher time taking out a 50lbs pitbull than say a fit 6'6" 275lbs man will.

Gorilla
Originally posted by Sin I AM
from behind

Wild sexual fantasies you have there, woman...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Robtard
Really depends on the human besides being decently fit. Fitness level being equal, 5'4" 105lbs woman is going to have a much tougher time taking out a 50lbs pitbull than say a fit 6'6" 275lbs man will.

lol at 104...im a woman not a child.

Originally posted by Gorilla
Wild sexual fantasies you have there, woman...

i'll take you from behind smartie pants ;p

anyway I think the most effective way would be to break a paw or get on its back and choke it out. pound for pound I knw they are pretty strong but in most dog fights Ive seen they generally back down once dominated. unless you happen across a dog that doesn't gaf.

ArtificialGlory
Just throat-fist the poor pup. Just like this guy did to a cheetah http://www.badassoftheweek.com/akeley.html

riv6672
I could do it.

Lord Lucien
As a tall guy at nearly 200lbs, I can say from experience it's no easy feat getting down on all fours and charging at a woman. You'll have a decent chance of winning if you remember your keychain bear mace and the controls to the shock collar.

Adam_PoE
The eyes are the most vulnerable part of the wolf.

riv6672
And the anus. Control the anus, control the beast.

Flyattractor
........well this thread going the way it has is NO SURPRISE AT ALL!

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As a tall guy at nearly 200lbs, I can say from experience it's no easy feat getting down on all fours and charging at a woman. You'll have a decent chance of winning if you remember your keychain bear mace and the controls to the shock collar.
QzVS_AHIsSw

Its2016
I would defeat a dog in a fight. Not sure about a wolf though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.