White House Confirms Obamacare Premium Price Hike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Soaring Prices

"On average Americans will save $2500 a year." BO

Wrong

"In some states, the premium increases are striking. In Arizona, unsubsidized premiums for a hypothetical 27-year-old buying a benchmark "second-lowest cost silver plan" will jump by 116 percent, from $196 to $422, according to the administration report"

BackFire
Need a public option.

Time-Immemorial
Everyone here loved Obamacare, they still do apparently. I doubt anyone here actually has itthumb up

BackFire
I think most who are in favor of obamacare would prefer a public option instead. Obamacare only happened because he couldn't get the support from congress for a public option - which is what he wanted initially.

Time-Immemorial
But no one here has Obamacare. So it's pretty hypocritical to keep defending this disaster. Did you read the article? Who the **** can afford $422 a month when you are 27 years old and healthy.

Time-Immemorial
116% rate hikelaughing out loud

BackFire
Indeed. Whoever the is the next President will have to figure out a way to alter Obamacare to lower prices without removing the mandate for insurance companies to not discriminate against sick people. Gonna be a tough thing for either of them to do. The public option is the best choice here, but there are too many people deadset against that for no good reason.

Time-Immemorial
Both candidates want to repeal and replace Obamacare, this will end up being another one of Obama'a massive failures that will stain his legacy. Come to think about it, what will be his legacy other then the color of his skin. Everything he has done he has failed at.

Bashar Teg
Another victory for a decade of gop obstructionism thumb up.

BackFire
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Both candidates want to repeal and replace Obamacare, this will end up being another one of Obama'a massive failures that will stain his legacy. Come to think about it, what will be his legacy other then the color of his skin. Everything he has done he has failed at.

Does Clinton want to repeal it though? As far as I've heard she wants to tweak it. If she does want to repeal and replace, what does she want to replace it with? What does Trump want to replace it with?

Time-Immemorial
GOP has done nothing but be shills, find someone else to blame Al Bashar.

Bashar Teg
Good luck rewriting history from inside your protective bubble

Time-Immemorial
^thinks I like the republicanslaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by BackFire
Does Clinton want to repeal it though? As far as I've heard she wants to tweak it. If she does want to repeal and replace, what does she want to replace it with? What does Trump want to replace it with?

Repeal it

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16070

Bashar Teg
The point I made had nothing to do with you, you vile troll. I criticize the gop and you start with your creepyass attacks.

Time-Immemorial
That was a creepy attack? "thinks I like republicans"

Interesting.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
find someone else to blame Al Bashar.

Time-Immemorial
Yes that is a "creepy attack", pretty sure that was a a long running joke.

But go ahead and

http://i.imgur.com/im0TXnd.gif

Bashar Teg
oh wow, you got me good didn't, you?

"haha you triggered! me win!"

let that be a lesson to whoever has an opinion that doesnt perfectly align with yours.

Time-Immemorial
Dude, I never even attacked you..chill out.

PS I know you had a rough daysmile

Time-Immemorial
Well Obamacare is taking a huge beating in the medialaughing out loud

Now they all saying mimicking Bill Clintons comments "this is the craziest thing in the world."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.