Novel Vitiate vs. the Triumvirate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

15 meters starting distance.

Tondemonai
Tbh leaning Triumvirate. Only barely though

Deronn_solo
Nihilus and Traya wins.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate can defeat the trio, to be honest.

He can use his telepathic powers to his advantage, turning one or two members of the Triumvirate towards his side. On top of this, no member of Team 2 can withstand his powers for long.

Darth Nihilus is the only credible threat here.

UCanShootMyNova
If Traya and Sion provide support and don't get taken out early I can see the Triumvirate taking this. Close fight either way.

darthbane77
Nihilus is the only threat, and he can't win on his own.

SunRazer
Novel Vitiate is unlikely to beat even Nihilus. And if a hindered Surik + novel Scourge were enough to give an injured Revan the ability to split with an amped Vitiate, then Traya and Sion are enough to give Nihilus the definite majority over an unamped Vitiate.

carthage
Sion alone can break out of a bacta tank.

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/5323773-7585258874-giphy.gif

Vitiate couldn't break the lightsaber defenses of Tol Braga, Sion should be capable of carrying his team

SunRazer
We'll see if your brain can break out of a bacta tank when I put it in. You obviously need the treatment.

carthage
A brain can't live independently of the midichlorians that are governed by the force.

SunRazer
Ooroo could. You should an hero like him by breaking a bacta tank and releasing cyanogen gas into your anus.

carthage
Ooroo is a Celegian not a brain

Lol dumbass

SunRazer
Celegians are just mutated brains. They were fortunate enough to not have the mutation that caused you.

carthage
Did they have suffer from an ADD like mental affliction that causes them to dig up non canon game entries to prop up their characters?

SunRazer
No, they suffered from the mental affliction that gave them black-and-white thinking that belongs in 1960's Alabama like you do.

carthage
Such desperation

SunRazer
I'll accept your concession. And your mother's.

carthage
My mother was killed by Darth Sion you ****

SunRazer
Maybe she can try her luck against Vader next and see if she's better than Kai Hudorra or Kento Marek.

Beniboybling
Lmfao, this thread.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
Maybe she can try her luck against Vader next and see if she's better than Kai Hudorra or Kento Marek.

Kento Marek >>> a bacta tank

SunRazer
Not Juno, though, and she hurt Vader smile

Azronger
Nihilus solos.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
Novel Vitiate is unlikely to beat even Nihilus. And if a hindered Surik + novel Scourge were enough to give an injured Revan the ability to split with an amped Vitiate, then Traya and Sion are enough to give Nihilus the definite majority over an unamped Vitiate.

QuakeBlood
up

MythLord
God I love this thread... Vitiate dies.

Azronger
Originally posted by Azronger
Nihilus solos.

Beniboybling
Traya telekinetically throws all three of her lightsabers at him.

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Traya telekinetically throws all three of her lightsabers at him.

Each from a different angle. That will confuse Vitiate and kill him.

MythLord
A single saber throw nearly killed him. Three would just be too much; bonus points if Sion joins in.

Beniboybling
Exactly. Nihilus sits this one out. yes

Azronger
Yup. Traya solos. thumb up

Rebel95
Originally posted by Azronger
Nihilus solos.

nfactor1995
Maybe the Triumvirate

Tondemonai
Nihilus drains tbh. After recent education on Nihilus' true abilities, he would pose a threat alone without drain

samappo
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Nihilus drains tbh. After recent education on Nihilus' true abilities, he would pose a threat alone without drain

What education was this?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by samappo
What education was this?

The true magnitude of his TK and energy dissipation powers, along with the actual effect of his aura. His TK >> GM Luke's, his energy dissipation is strong enough to tank dozens of turbolaser shots, and his aura allows him to get stronger when he's in the presence of a strong opponent, limits his opponents ability to draw on the Force, and nullifies the effects of nexus'

samappo
The true magnitude of his TK and energy dissipation powers, along with the actual effect of his aura. His TK >> GM Luke's, his energy dissipation is strong enough to tank dozens of turbolaser shots, and his aura allows him to get stronger when he's in the presence of a strong opponent, limits his opponents ability to draw on the Force, and nullifies the effects of nexus'

Where could I find this education? I wanna see the reasoning behind it.

Geistalt
Tbh leaning Triumvirate. Only barely though

Ursumeles
His TK >> GM Luke's,
Wtf

Azronger
Nihilus >> GM Luke is canonically false.

SunRazer
Recent education confirms that Nihilus wasn't even using telekinesis to hold the Ravager together.

samappo
Is there like a thread or something containing this new information on Nihilus?

red8
Vitiate could win this one.

Revan > Traya and Sion
Exile > Traya and Sion
I assume Scourge is around the same level as the Exile.

The trio that faced Vitiate had a chance to beat him, but it wasn't guaranteed.
In order for Vitiate to win, he would need to do 2 things:

1. Dispatch Traya and Sion quickly.
2. Find some kind of defense against Nihilus' drain, TK, and light saber skills.

I'm pretty sure he could accomplish 1 and I'm open to the possibility of him accomplishing 2.

But if it was up to me, Vitiate would become one of Nihilus' zombie slaves.

MythLord
His TK >> GM Luke's,

Yes, because overpowering a moon-moving Dovin Basal while exhausted and more than a decade before your prime is definitely inferior to holding together a single ship, which was not even achieved with telekinesis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why everyone brings up holding his ship together when his best feat is actually raising the Ravager and his star fleet from the immense gravity of Malachor V far pre-prime. Attempt to debunk the feat as you will, but don't pretend holding the ravager together is his only feat. thumb up

Azronger
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why everyone brings up holding his ship together when his best feat is actually raising the Ravager and his star fleet from the immense gravity of Malachor V far pre-prime. Attempt to debunk the feat as you will, but don't pretend holding the ravager together is his only feat. thumb up

thumb up

Luke still stomps him

SunRazer
Yeah, the actual feat that we should be using is the actual removal of the ships, not the holding together.

However, the fact that he had personal connections to the ship(s) diminishes the value of that feat as well. He did grow more powerful from the consumption of worlds later on, but he was also standing on an incredibly powerful dark side nexus when he performed the resurrection of his fleet. So whilst his telekinesis is likely to still be Vader+, it's not necessarily that much above that.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.