It's a Good Day to Die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
http://i.imgur.com/mVus6oQ.jpg

So you're you. Whoever you are and today's the day you die. You dont even get twenty four hours. You clock stops ticking at midnight
So if you slept in this morning tough titty my friend. Anyways life isnt without it's own set of checks and balances decides to let you decide the way you want to go.

Ya get 3 parting gifts on your last day. You're allowed to do one benevolent act, one evil act and choose how you die. The benevolent/evil acts idc you can choose whatever but your death my friend must be visceral. You gotta EXPERIENCE death..so no pussing out and dieing in bed surrounded by loved ones bs.

Try taking a dose of heroin and skydiving without a chute...
Storming a castle and slaying hundreds of enemies till u succumb to your wounds ..or to save a woman, who then has appreciative sex with u, just as you're taking your dying breaths. (poor gal smh)
You can even get to be shot to death in slow motion like they do in the movies (maybe your death will spark a movement if youre black..a movie if you're white&#128540wink

Anyway I'd love to hear your answers...I'm morbid like that 👍

Negan
Every day is a good day to die, I wake every morning and imagine the virgins waiting for me in Hevan if I just do it correctly.

Surtur
Originally posted by Negan
Every day is a good day to die, I wake every morning and imagine the virgins waiting for me in Hevan if I just do it correctly.

I wonder if Mohammed was mad when he got to heaven and his virgins weren't under the age of 12?

Flyattractor
For my Ben.and Mal acts I kill both Trump and Hillary.

And death I choose Booze,drug and Whore Binge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.