Which is racist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Saying "one call to make the needy latinos go away"

or

"Those are some bad hombres"

Remember now, for clear as crystal clarification. hombres is an actual word in Spanish to define a "dude or simmilar"

Here is how google uses Hombre.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=hombre
"the Raiders quarterback is one tough hombre"

Here: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hombre

Surtur
If you were a betting man and had easy and quick access to your life savings, what would you bet that more people will find racist?

Time-Immemorial
I would hope common sense would say calling latino "needy" would be the one they find racist.

So Google says "the Raiders quarterback is one tough hombre"

Podesta says: One easy call to make the needy latinos go away.

Trump says: "those are some bad hombres"

ARG THATS RACIST!!??!?!?!<-(liberal hypocrites)

Surtur
Problem is you have to put the name of the person who said the quote next to the quote. That changes things. Trump calling Latino's needy would be seen as just vile and racist.

Kind of like Trump calling blacks super preds would receive even more controversy than when Hilary did it.

Time-Immemorial
Done

Its2016
Wait, I thought the emails werent true. Why are we still talking about them?

Trump HAS indeed said mean things. *smugly folds arms and smiles*

Time-Immemorial
What about the needy Latinos?

Flyattractor
The MODERN Definition of "Racist" now just means any one who doesn't vote in a Leftist Agenda Direction which is funny seeing as how it was the Leftist Agenda that created Racism.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The MODERN Definition of "Racist" now just means any one who doesn't vote in a Leftist Agenda Direction which is funny seeing as how it was the Leftist Agenda that created Racism.

Yep, if this were the 50's these people would be called commies or some stupid shit like that.

I missed the 1950's. Beatniks, people who wore plain white t-shirts, everyone seemed to have the same haircut. It would have been an honor to be alive at the time.

Ha no not really tho.

Flyattractor
And if you beat the shit out of a beatnik it wasn't a crime.

Ohhh I wish it was the 50's again.

Cause I want to go Negan on all the Leftist College Nazis.

Surtur
If I've learned anything from Mad Men is that the 1960's were actually the best time ever to be a white male.

To be fair, I also learned from Mad Men that everyone in the 1960's was secretly horrible and/or dead inside.

It's probably not wise to base major life decisions on "what would Don Draper do?" is it? Then again, perhaps that is the wisest thing of all.

Flyattractor
Nah. The 60's rocked. That being Horrible and Dead inside was pinned on it by all the mind ****ed kids for the brain fried hippies that are now in Political Office.

Time-Immemorial
Surtur, you are one bad hombre!

Surtur
I grab 'em by the taco.

Its2016
Nah. The 60's rocked. That being Horrible and Dead inside was pinned on it by all the mind ****ed kids for the brain fried hippies that are now in Political Office.

The 60s was god awful if you think about it. The birth control pill (created by jews) rapidly declined the birthrate in the first world and contributed to white people becoming a minority. When you include BLM type riots and a "sexual revolution" of degeneracy, you understand why everyone was taking drugs. Everyone was ****ing and not getting pregnant. Kinda crazy, right? Conservatism never recovered. Also Europe lost its empires.

Time-Immemorial
You are a one bad hombre!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Its2016
The 60s was god awful if you think about it. The birth control pill (created by jews) rapidly declined the birthrate in the first world and contributed to white people becoming a minority. When you include BLM type riots and a "sexual revolution" of degeneracy, you understand why everyone was taking drugs. Everyone was ****ing and not getting pregnant. Kinda crazy, right? Conservatism never recovered. Also Europe lost its empires.

The birth thing is not totally accurate. It was the Leftist Hipies with their "Free Sex" taking all the pills. The Conservative people were just not f-ing like rabbits. But then it is the Leftists that started importing the illegals to make up their lost numbers.

Cause White People may breed like rabbits but Illegals breed like roaches.

jinXed by JaNx
Neither is racist.

Its2016
The birth thing is not totally accurate. It was the Leftist Hipies with their "Free Sex" taking all the pills. The Conservative people were just not f-ing like rabbits. But then it is the Leftists that started importing the illegals to make up their lost numbers.

Cause White People may breed like rabbits but Illegals breed like roaches. Well if we stopped taking birth control we wouldnt need immigrants to make up our failed numbers. Birth control really did ruin society.

Flyattractor
We don't need birth control any more. The Millenials are all a bunch of No Sex Getting Nerds cause Leftists made em into pussies. We just need to MAN EM UP!

Teach em Dicks is supposed to go in Vaginas. Not Butt Holes.

Like GOD WANTS EM!!!

Its2016
Lol. Average milenial women say theyre asexual until they actually have sex with the wrong guy. Then they become complete whores. Life is hard for holes.

Flyattractor
Nah. They Lying. Bitches aint getting ANY cause they BITCHES and the Guys is PUSSIES! When you a PUSSIE you don't GIT NO PUSSIE!

SUCK IT LEFTIST MILL TURDS!

Its2016
Quality shitposting.

Flyattractor
Well I try.

Its2016
I guess we should talk about te actual policies of trump at some point. Like his childcare plan or blocking lobbyists to end corruption....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.