Karness Murr vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

SunRazer
Spell it right, lol. It's Muur.

Deronn_solo
Vader sweeps.

Ursumeles
Vader in all, but Force is close.

UCanShootMyNova
Living body Muur?

Azronger
Muur takes all.

Ursumeles
How? ^

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Azronger
Muur takes all.

UCanShootMyNova
If it's living Muur he takes all. Sabers might be debatable.

Tondemonai
Muur takes all, Force is almost a stomp

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Murk takes all, Force is almost a stomp
*Muur smile
@Lol at Muur almost stomping. How the ****...?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Ursumeles
*Muur smile
@Lol at Muur almost stomping. How the ****...?

Fixed.
Stomping a Vader tier Force user is plenty to suggest as much

Ursumeles
Fixed.
How does Muur almost stomp? He is only better than Vong Krayt, who is still below Prime Vader.

Tondemonai
How does Muur almost stomp? He is only better than Vong Krayt, who is still below Prime Vader.

Not by a large margin IMO, which is why it's a near stomp in my eyes

The Ellimist
Again, what has Vong Krayt done but beat up some imperial Knights?

ares834

When was this? Because it certainly never happened in the Vector crossover.

Ursumeles
Not by a large margin IMO, which is why it's a near stomp in my eyes
So, Muur > Vong Krayt, means that Muur >> Vader? Lol wut

MythLord
Vader sweeps, lmao.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Again, what has Vong Krayt done but beat up some imperial Knights?

Scaling.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
If it's living Muur he takes all. Sabers might be debatable. I think, unlike the other Ancients, who only got weaker over time, Muur got stronger.

UCanShootMyNova
Can I ask for some elaboration on that?

Deronn_solo
Karness never stomped Krayt, kek.

UCanShootMyNova

Tondemonai
"She doesn't have the strength to stop Vader. But Karness Muur does."
From Vector II part 5

Game. Set. Match.

Ursumeles
19BBY Vader roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tondemonai
19BBY Vader roll eyes (sarcastic)

He still ragdolled Vong Krayt :T

Ursumeles
Proof?

UCanShootMyNova
I've posted the scans multiple times Urs.

Jmanghan
Proof?

Ursumeles
That isn't ragdolling, lmfao.
In the rest of the fight Muur was clearly dominating, but Krayt hold his own.

Jmanghan
In the rest of the fight Muur was clearly dominating, but Krayt hold his own. Then what would you call it? :/

Ursumeles
Uhm....hurling a weakened, likely exhausted Krayt(wasn't he already stabbed by Azlyn?) with Lightning?

UCanShootMyNova
In the rest of the fight Muur was clearly dominating, but Krayt hold his own.

It blatantly is. To quote you "Lmfao."

Krayt held his own with Force users assaulting Muur on all sides and having direct aid form his underlings before he was dominated.

Ursumeles
Yes, he was dominated but not ragdolled.
Bar maybe Cade, the other guys weren't a challenge for Muur.
Also, Muur had his Rakghouls.

UCanShootMyNova
Uhm....hurling a weakened, likely exhausted Krayt(wasn't he already stabbed by Azlyn?) with Lightning?

Krayt had just been healed by Muur before the fight and if he was weakened/exhausted it's because Muur had just fought with him.

And if you look at the previous scan Muur forces back all of the fights with a maelstrom/repulse and as you can clearly seen in the scan presented he launched Krayt likely via a combination of lightning and TK similar to the attack Dooku carried out on Anakin in AotC.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes, he was dominated but not ragdolled.
Bar maybe Cade, the other guys weren't a challenge for Muur.
Also, Muur had his Rakghouls.

He was. Muur exudes a purple wave as he electrocutes and telekinetically throws him from a cliff with Krayt being unable to do anything about it.

It doesn't matter if they weren't a challenge. In fact that makes it even better. The fact that they were all so far below Muur they couldn't even resist being thrown back by an omnidirectional force attack by him speaks volumes.

Ursumeles
Krayt had just been healed by Muur before the fight and if he was weakened/exhausted it's because Muur hadn't just fought with him.

And if you look at the previous scan Muur forces back all of the fights with a maelstrom/repulse and as you can clearly seen in the scan presented he launched Krayt likely via a combination of lightning and TK similar to the attack Dooku carried out on Anakin in AotC.
1. Yeah, like I said, Muur was winning the fight without problems. But he never ragdolled Krayt.

2. Bar Cade and Krayt, they aren't shit to Muur.

Ursumeles
He was. Muur exudes a purple wave as he electrocutes and telekinetically throws him from a cliff with Krayt being unable to do anything about it.

It doesn't matter if they weren't a challenge. In fact that makes it even better. The fact that they were all so far below Muur they couldn't even resist being thrown back by an omnidirectional force attack by him speaks volumes.
An weakened, exhausted Krayt who was, iirc, already stabbed by Azlyn.

Nah, the rest aren't comparable to Vader either.

UCanShootMyNova
1. Yeah, like I said, Muur was winning the fight without problems. But he never ragdolled Krayt.

2. Bar Cade and Krayt, they aren't shit to Muur.

1. Krayt being defenseless against him seems pretty helpless to me.

2. Sorry, not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.

UCanShootMyNova
An weakened, exhausted Krayt who was, iirc, already stabbed by Azlyn.

Nah, the rest aren't comparable to Vader either.

Krayt had been healed by Muur just prior to the fight. Please provide the quote that he was stabbed after he had been healed by Muur.

They don't need to be. Collectively Krayt, Cade, Maladi and the other Force users surpass that level.

Ursumeles
1. Krayt being defenseless against him seems pretty helpless to me.

2. Sorry, not exactly sure what you're trying to say here.
We should just try to stick with one discussion, lol.

1. Weakened, exhausted, already stabbed by Azlyn Krayt.
2. Pushing guys, who aren't comparable to Krayt doesn't mean Muur ragdolled Krayt.

UCanShootMyNova
Please provide evidence he'd been stabbed after he had already been healed by Muur.

I didn't say it did. That's a separate feat entirely. I'm simply pointing out the fact that he overwhelmed all their defenses simultaneously makes it clear he's not only a Krayt's superior but his superior by a wide margin.

Ursumeles
Krayt had been healed by Muur just prior to the fight. Please provide the quote that he was stabbed after he had been healed by Muur.

They don't need to be. Collectively Krayt, Cade, Maladi and the other Force users surpass that level.
I'll try, but only in a few days. Don't have time atm.

Uhm...Kenobi and Skywalker together are also > Tyranus(Heck, Anakin alone is), but latter still ragdolled Obi-Wan.

carthage
Composite Vader wins with room to spare, Legends Vader should win with some difficulty

SunRazer
Please provide evidence he'd been stabbed after he had already been healed by Muur.

What are you talking about? Azlyn Rae stabbed him in the midst of his fight against Muur, right before the Maelstrom.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/wydVpPVhcWCOoBiRlPhSP6RilV7t7yqPqGJSi9GOQexH-DDHj12f6_iC-DG4mSPDM6NEOSAQcsQ=s0

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/tOU0Xu61IR_S5TtdV3mqPKOdagpLBM4iUH3-JbWO1NbnXZkQNV93QtzoHc8DyPbkT2JQrCpSmjg=s0

UCanShootMyNova
I'll try, but only in a few days. Don't have time atm.

Uhm...Kenobi and Skywalker together are also > Tyranus(Heck, Anakin alone is), but latter still ragdolled Obi-Wan.

Alright.

The difference being Dooku didn't TK both simultaneously.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SunRazer
What are you talking about? Azlyn Rae stabbed him in the midst of his fight against Muur, right before the Maelstrom.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/wydVpPVhcWCOoBiRlPhSP6RilV7t7yqPqGJSi9GOQexH-DDHj12f6_iC-DG4mSPDM6NEOSAQcsQ=s0

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/tOU0Xu61IR_S5TtdV3mqPKOdagpLBM4iUH3-JbWO1NbnXZkQNV93QtzoHc8DyPbkT2JQrCpSmjg=s0

Thank you for the scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.