Nobu vs Damien Darhk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Nobu from season 2 of Daredevil.
Darhk as we see him in WW2, on Legends of Tomorrow.

- Pure H2H. Normal clothes.
- Fight takes place in the street.
- Opponents start 10 feet apart.
- Win via KO/Death.

Who takes it?

carthage
Nobu should take it in a close fight

Though I was extremely impressed by how he well Darkh was clowning Sarah Lance. She's comparable to Matt in skill overall, but Nobu was beating off Matt and Elektra at once which I don't see Darkh doing.

TheVaultDweller
Well, that's why I chose Darhk from that era. Modern Damien kind of let his fighting skills deteriorate, favouring his magic. But WW2 Darhk is a Darhk seemingly before he discovered mysticism, and was still a rival to Ra's in combat.

I feel like that bit with Nobu taking them on 2-1 was somewhat PIS for the sake of the finale though. Matt has been shown on multiple occasions as being able to hang with Nobu 1-1 (and even best him a few times). Elektra is not as good as Matt, but she is still good enough that she can beat people like Stick, and school Nobu's henchman without much trouble. The idea that Nobu is actually so skilled that he can quickly solo both at the same time, when he has had issues dealing with Matt 1-1 on numerous occasions before, doesn't quite track for me. After all, that whole bit was precisely to move the likely plot for S3 forward, with the death and resurrection of Elektra. If Nobu was really that far above them, that he can quickly beat them simultaneously, every fight between him and Matt should have been a very quick stomp for Nobu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.