HK-47 Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
I don't think there's an RT for him, so I have no way to actually find a lot of his feats; I only really know of his doings from SWTOR. Anybody know what his other feats are?

DarthAnt66
He has the firepower to destroy entire buildings as of KotOR, let alone SWTOR.

Zenwolf
Most of his stuff is implied, he doesn't have concrete feats. I mean I guess you could count the TOR fights but those aren't really concrete either, due to well gameplay.

DarthAnt66
He's the most powerful assassin droid ever, tbh.

ares834
IG-88 blows him up... and the planet he is standing on.

DarthAnt66
Wasn't really considering the DS2 in the mix.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Nah.

DarthAnt66
Yah.

Petrus

What makes you think so, Ant?

DarthAnt66
HK-47's performance against the Temple of Sacrifice strike team, really.

cdtm
God, HK-47 "should" be several steps down from an IG-88.

KOTOR was, what, 4,000 years before ANH? And yet the technology, much less Jedi techniques, barely seems to have evolved at all. Star Wars Universe is one big stagnant bubble.

DarthAnt66
It's said that HK-47's technology was advanced during the Clone Wars.

cdtm
Originally posted by ares834
IG-88 blows him up... and the planet he is standing on.

Maybe if he didn't possess the DH2 just as it was blowing up. stick out tongue

Nephthys
Wasn't HK upgraded in TOR? He probably was strong as ****.

I recall HK-51 blew the **** out of a huge blast door in KotFE. And he's supposed to be comparable to the original.

Petrus
It's said that HK-47's technology was advanced during the Clone Wars.

Nice. When?

Nephthys
I think he shows up in the MMO that was before TOR. Galaxy or something.

ChaosTheory123
What kind of weapon did HK-51 use?

https://youtu.be/R9e7IFhxbt0?t=16m38s

This is probably worth considering as being weaponry HK-47 would have on it regularly too

Durability may be similar too depending on what he and the droids are made of (so, some kind of durasteel *shrugs*)

Think some TOR era blasters took a few dozen bolts to melt a sizable hole through a blast door in one of the TOR prequel comics too :hmm

Strength wise? IIRC, wasn't it able to function perfectly fine on Malachor V? Despite the intense gravity?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Petrus
Nice. When?
Star Wars Galaxies.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cdtm
God, HK-47 "should" be several steps down from an IG-88.

KOTOR was, what, 4,000 years before ANH? And yet the technology, much less Jedi techniques, barely seems to have evolved at all. Star Wars Universe is one big stagnant bubble.

Nah 88 was fitted with experimental droid tech that made him the deadliest assassin droid ever built. Tech does advance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.