Women will decide the US Election

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Negan
Proving yet again US males are submissive to there women. The Presidential Election again as with Obama will be decided by the vote of women. This would not happen in Saudi Arabia. Why are American men so subservient to there women?

Even the Donald will be emasculated and have to admit defeat to Hilary.

Surtur
Originally posted by Negan
Proving yet again US males are submissive to there women. The Presidential Election again as with Obama will be decided by the vote of women. This would not happen in Saudi Arabia. Why are American men so subservient to there women?

*their

Negan
Originally posted by Surtur
*their

their their, as a US male cries.

Surtur
I identify as a cis male bro.

Flyattractor

This will only last until we Men do away with the "You can't Hit the Girl" rule.

Then Nature will reassert its set rules.

Negan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
This will only last until we Men do away with the "You can't Hit the Girl" rule.

Then Nature will reassert its set rules. In your country this will never happen, you white males are submissive and your Grand children will be muslim because women want real men.

Its2016
If Donald Trump loses the election hes going to contest the election. Hes ****ing winning like **** in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio. Hes winning in New Hampshire and Maine. Hes winning in Florida, Nevada, Colorado etc. People really like him and hate the media. Even Michael Moore admits there are Trump signs all over Michigan and he wants him to win as a big **** you to the establishment.

Michael moore joined my side and you guys have Glenn Beck. laughing

Flyattractor
In your country this will never happen, you white males are submissive and your Grand children will be muslim because women want real men.

So how will the country going MUSLIM be good for Women?

Negan
Originally posted by Its2016
If Donald Trump loses the election hes going to contest the election. Hes ****ing winning like **** in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio. Hes winning in New Hampshire and Maine. Hes winning in Florida, Nevada, Colorado etc. People really like him and hate the media. Even Michael Moore admits there are Trump signs all over Michigan and he wants him to win as a big **** you to the establishment.

Michael moore joined my side and you guys have Glenn Beck. laughing

Your women will decide for you, you are not real men.

dadudemon

You are correct that the women will determine the out come of this election because they support Hillary, hugely.

Flyattractor
Your women will decide for you, you are not real men.

Your mom told you to say that didn't she?!

Negan
Originally posted by dadudemon
You are correct that the women will determine the out come of this election because they support Hillary, hugely.

This is the correct answer.

Bashar Teg

http://i.imgur.com/Q8Ao8FL.gif

Surtur
Bro you need to warn people before you Jack Black us like that.

dadudemon
Maybe it has something to do with how ridiculously ****ing sexist Trump is? Yeah...there's that.

Women would rather have a lying criminal in the White House than a sexual predator. It's because women have to genuinely worry about sexual predators (most men do not). Who would have thought? Women don't like scumbag sexual predators. I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED!

I just wish we had a better candidate from the GOP. Bring back the classic Republicans, please. sad Legit small government people who are all about equality.

Flyattractor
Jack does like to take it in the Black Cherry.

So I guess that makes him a WOMAN too.

Negan
Maybe it has something to do with how ridiculously ****ing sexist Trump is? Yeah...there's that.

Women would rather have a lying criminal in the White House than a sexual predator. It's because women have to genuinely worry about sexual predators (most men do not). Who would have thought? Women don't like scumbag sexual predators. I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED!

I just wish we had a better candidate from the GOP. Bring back the classic Republicans, please. sad Legit small government people who are all about equality.

The truth is your Election system like most in the world needs a massive overhaul. This will never happen because the rich pull all the strings. Both candidates are corrupt as hell.

Surtur
Who would have thought? Women don't like scumbag sexual predators. I'm shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED!

If this were true Bill Clinton would have never gotten his dick sucked in the White House by anyone but Hilary.

Negan
If this were true Bill Clinton would have never gotten his dick sucked in the White House by anyone but Hilary.

Not the same thing really. Bill was President as was JFK, both were also normal looking non rapey guys. Perception counts for a lot, Trump has some sort of rodent living on his head.

dadudemon
The truth is your Election system like most in the world needs a massive overhaul. This will never happen because the rich pull all the strings. Both candidates are corrupt as hell.

This is correct. thumb up

I would really really like to remove people from voting who actually are not aware of the issues and platforms of their candidates. It would be nice if the only people who could vote were those that could prove that they actually know how the government works and what the candidates stand for.

That would be amazing! Probably less than 1% of the population would be able to vote. And it wouldn't be the rich, either. It would be the people who take the time to get involved with educating themselves about politics.

But this is clearly an evil idea...I hate the idea because it removes the ability for people to participate in the government. But...but...I only want the people who know the stuff to participate!

dadudemon

Bill Clinton would not get elected again thus proving my point. Let's pretend that his second term was his first: he would lose his second term, horrendously. Bush would have had a far easier time against Bill Clinton if he had to run against him in 2000.

Surtur
Not the same thing really. Bill was President as was JFK, both were also normal looking non rapey guys. Perception counts for a lot, Trump has some sort of rodent living on his head.

Of course it's not the same thing, he's a Clinton.

Negan
This is correct. thumb up

I would really really like to remove people from voting who actually are not aware of the issues and platforms of their candidates. It would be nice if the only people who could vote were those that could prove that they actually know how the government works and what the candidates stand for.

That would be amazing! Probably less than 1% of the population would be able to vote. And it wouldn't be the rich, either. It would be the people who take the time to get involved with educating themselves about politics.

But this is clearly an evil idea...I hate the idea because it removes the ability for people to participate in the government. But...but...I only want the people who know the stuff to participate!

I actually agree totally, as Churchill once said the best argument against democracy is a conversation with the average voter or reading almost anything posted at KMC. - Paraphrased smile

Surtur
Bill Clinton would not get elected again thus proving my point. Let's pretend that his second term was his first: he would lose his second term, horrendously. Bush would have had a far easier time against Bill Clinton if he had to run against him in 2000.

I don't mean elected, I mean literally if women were this appalled by sexual predators Monica would have never wanted to blow this douche in the first place.

Stigma

I think you may be surprised a bit with the end results. I mean, how the percentage of votes for Hillary and Trump will be distributed among women voters.

But as we agreed, let's just wait and see. It's gettig more and more exciting even for a foreigner like me.

BTW I never asked you: Are you voting during this election?

That would be ideal. thumb up

It might happen eventually once the GOP is reinvigorated and reshaped. Still, I think in the current cultural and political milieu it's just impossible.

Surtur
I actually agree totally, as Churchill once said the best argument against democracy is a conversation with the average voter or reading almost anything posted at KMC. - Paraphrased smile

I will admit, reading some of your posts makes me think dictatorships aren't so bad.

Negan
I don't mean elected, I mean literally if women were this appalled by sexual predators Monica would have never wanted to blow this douche in the first place.

Hmmmm who said she wanted to? wink

Negan
I will admit, reading some of your posts makes me think dictatorships aren't so bad.

I get it, metatextual comedy is somewhat outside your conceptual grasp. As is anything involving true first hand experience. No problem, I know exactly what you are.

dadudemon

Oh, that. The controversy did not happen until after that broke.

And on top of that, for every 1000 women who are appalled by clearly evil men, there is always one woman who wants to be with him.

Originally posted by Stigma
I think you may be surprised a bit with the end results. I mean, how the percentage of votes for Hillary and Trump will be distributed among women voters.

But as we agreed, let's just wait and see. It's gettig more and more exciting even for a foreigner like me.

BTW I never asked you: Are you voting during this election?

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Gary and I strongly disagree on a few very key points but we mostly agree on a lot of other things.

Originally posted by Stigma
That would be ideal. thumb up

It might happen eventually once the GOP is reinvigorated and reshaped. Still, I think in the current cultural and political milieu it's just impossible.

I thought that the 2012 election would reinvent the GOP. It didn't, really. I want a 3 party system.

dadudemon

This legit made me lol.

But Churchill is correct. I hope they poll people after the election. One of those comparison polls where they show how ignorant voters were and who they voted for.

They did one like that for the 2008 election and showed that, by far, absurd amounts of ignorant voters voted for Obama.

Negan

And on top of that, for every 1000 women who are appalled by clearly evil men, there is always one woman who wants to be with him.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Gary and I strongly disagree on a few very key points but we mostly agree on a lot of other things.

I thought that the 2012 election would reinvent the GOP. It didn't, really. I want a 3 party system.

This is the problem in most western systems the parties are entrenched in History, Trump is nothing new. He is from the same old elite, repackaged as new.

Its2016
Bill Clinton would not get elected again thus proving my point. Let's pretend that his second term was his first: he would lose his second term, horrendously. Bush would have had a far easier time against Bill Clinton if he had to run against him in 2000. What does Hillary Clinton running for president have anything to do with Bill Clinton? Good question.

Negan
This legit made me lol.

But Churchill is correct. I hope they poll people after the election. One of those comparison polls where they show how ignorant voters were and who they voted for.

They did one like that for the 2008 election and showed that, by far, absurd amounts of ignorant voters voted for Obama.

That was also funny how people thought Obama would change anything, same old same old. A bit better for some, perhaps a bit worse for others. No change really. A bit more insular in terms of a world view etc.

dadudemon
What does Hillary Clinton running for president have anything to do with Bill Clinton? Good question.

The SMEs from Bill's team, his connections, and his "favors" have contributed largely to Hillary's continued success in politics. These dynastic power systems don't continue to exist because they are passive, self-sustaining machines. No, they are active monsters that continue to engorge their glutenous, megalomania with continued powergrabs and backdoor deals.

There is a reason the US is considered oligarchical..

This is the problem in most western systems the parties are entrenched in History, Trump is nothing new. He is from the same old elite, repackaged as new.

My reply to to Its2016 nicely works as a reply to this post, too.

Surtur
I get it, metatextual comedy is somewhat outside your conceptual grasp. As is anything involving true first hand experience. No problem, I know exactly what you are.

This is so precious.

Its2016

false. Bill Clintons sexual past was a big topic in his election bid in 92 and was a major talking point during his presidency. It became marginalised as something only extreme right wing conservatives would talk about as only the extreme roght would have concern about a man who cheats on his wife. After lewinsky, it became a big deal because rumours turned out to be true. It also overshadowed all the other controversy. Bill had mistresses and rape victims.

i think johnson will be more popular than people think.

Its2016
The SMEs from Bill's team, his connections, and his "favors" have contributed largely to Hillary's continued success in politics. These dynastic power systems don't continue to exist because they are passive, self-sustaining machines. No, they are active monsters that continue to engorge their glutenous, megalomania with continued powergrabs and backdoor deals.

My reply to to Its2016 nicely works as a reply to this post, too. well this is the problem i have. Bill is going to be first lady under clinton and shell probably give him an office. Bush gave all his daddys friends new offices, clinton is literally the same people from the 90s. Podesta went from chief of staff to campaign manager.

Having said that, clinton came the closest to ending the conflict in israel. Still, times are different. The clintons going back to the white house would be like obama with actual power.

Flyattractor
"Clinton came the closest to ending the conflict in Israel".

Ok. I admit.... I Lol'ed.

dadudemon
false. Bill Clintons sexual past was a big topic in his election bid in 92 and was a major talking point during his presidency. It became marginalised as something only extreme right wing conservatives would talk about as only the extreme roght would have concern about a man who cheats on his wife. After lewinsky, it became a big deal because rumours turned out to be true. It also overshadowed all the other controversy. Bill had mistresses and rape victims.

There's a difference between being promiscuous and having to debunk rumors of promiscuity and being a sexual predator. The context of our conversation was sexual predator-ness. Not that he was having an affair with Jennifer Flowers (which was what the sexual questioning against Bill was about...not being a sexual predator as you seem to imply in your above post).

In other words, I disagree. Bill Clinton's 1992 general election campaign was not mired and embroiled with sexual predator allegations.

And how did Clinton address the affair issue of Jennifer Flowers? He denied the allegations. Easy enough to deal with. A far different story with Trump where he is on audio talking about what a scumbag he is.

i think johnson will be more popular than people think.

6% seems to be a huge number. That's how popular he seems.

dadudemon
Having said that, clinton came the closest to ending the conflict in israel. Still, times are different. The clintons going back to the white house would be like obama with actual power.

I think I can agree to that statement. Clinton really did come close to ending that conflict...

Negan

My reply to to Its2016 nicely works as a reply to this post, too.

Agreed, it simply rolls on. it's structure is that of an oligarchical hegemony, nothing more and nothing less. I do think the emerging markets of China, India, Oceania and South America ill either prove it's downfall or end up supporting the same system and propping the present structure up, in the way the remnants of Empire still, even post Brexit prop up the U.K.

Flyattractor
I think I can agree to that statement. Clinton really did come close to ending that conflict...

yeah but maybe Hillary will succeed where Bill failed and finally manage to eradicate all of the jews this time.

dadudemon
Agreed, it simply rolls on. it's structure is that of an oligarchical hegemony, nothing more and nothing less. I do think the emerging markets of China, India, Oceania and South America ill either prove it's downfall or end up supporting the same system and propping the present structure up, in the way the remnants of Empire still, even post Brexit prop up the U.K.

The UK seems to have eased their way back out of supreme relevancy. I guess it is time for the US to do the same? I wonder if we can do it gracefully? I think not....

dadudemon
yeah but maybe Hillary will succeed where Bill failed and finally manage to eradicate all of the jews this time.

ahahahahaa

WTF, man?

Flyattractor
The UK seems to have eased their way back out of supreme relevancy. I guess it is time for the US to do the same? I wonder if we can do it gracefully? I think not....

....When did the UK ease its way back INTO relevancy?

dadudemon
....When did the UK ease its way back INTO relevancy?

Reread: I said the opposite.

Negan

Agreed, this makes the most sense. Like you I think it will be a serious struggle for the US to come to terms with the new world. Although I may be completely wrong and the next global crash could cause unforseen melt downs all round.

Surtur
The UK seems to have eased their way back out of supreme relevancy.

Now now..don't be mean. Just because after the Brexit one of the most popular internet searches in the UK was "What is the EU" that doesn't really mean anything.

Its2016
There's a difference between being promiscuous and having to debunk rumors of promiscuity and being a sexual predator. The context of our conversation was sexual predator-ness. Not that he was having an affair with Jennifer Flowers (which was what the sexual questioning against Bill was about...not being a sexual predator as you seem to imply in your above post).

In other words, I disagree. Bill Clinton's 1992 general election campaign was not mired and embroiled with sexual predator allegations.

And how did Clinton address the affair issue of Jennifer Flowers? He denied the allegations. Easy enough to deal with. A far different story with Trump where he is on audio talking about what a scumbag he is.

6% seems to be a huge number. That's how popular he seems. We disagree. Bill was asked of his rape allegations in the 92 campaign but was lobbied to presidency anyway so he got away with it. Trump said **** you to the media and is constantly harassed about said allegations that hold no merit. Btw, if youre rich and powerful, women fall all over you. Women like money, and besides, he was just having a joke with Billy Bush about women. You cant deny youve never had a private conversation with another male and joked about getting women. Come on. The media are blowing this out of proportion. They did the same with build a wall.

Gary is popular, but hes still a Jeb.

I think I can agree to that statement. Clinton really did come close to ending that conflict... ye but now we live in an IS world.

dadudemon
Now now..don't be mean. Just because after the Brexit one of the most popular internet searches in the UK was "What is the EU" that doesn't really mean anything.

Oh, now, the UK ceased to have "Supreme Relevancy" shortly after WWII. It took a decade, but they haven't had that supreme relevance for a long time.

Negan

It honestly wouldn't be the different in most countries. Which is a sad and scary thing.

Surtur
It honestly wouldn't be the different in most countries. Which is a sad and scary thing.

On the contrary, here I was worried Americans were the only ignorant ones. The UK has made me feel better about my country, thanks UK!!!

Flyattractor
Agreed, this makes the most sense. Like you I think it will be a serious struggle for the US to come to terms with the new world. Although I may be completely wrong and the next global crash could cause unforseen melt downs all round.

Maybe we should take Neggy's example to heart here in the U.S. and get ready to be demasculated muslims like what ever pig hole of a country Neggy lives in.

He seems to have adjusted to it.

Its2016
Now now..don't be mean. Just because after the Brexit one of the most popular internet searches in the UK was "What is the EU" that doesn't really mean anything. it means we were too dumb to know what it was and just hate immigration.

Or how about, the EU is confusing as **** and butthurt remoaners wanted to find out how leaving would affect them. Hey, thats literally what happened.

Negan
On the contrary, here I was worried Americans were the only ignorant ones. The UK has made me feel better about my country, thanks UK!!!

i can certainly see your point on that.

Negan
it means we were too dumb to know what it was and just hate immigration.

Or how about, the EU is confusing as **** and butthurt remoaners wanted to find out how leaving would affect them. Hey, thats literally what happened.

What's literally happened, is sterling is at its lowest in thirty five years and the real Brexit crunch hasn't happened yet.

Its2016
On the contrary, here I was worried Americans were the only ignorant ones. The UK has made me feel better about my country, thanks UK!!! Britain spends most of its life watching America because youre doing the job we used to do. After a few generations, and McD food, were slowly becoming you. It sucks.

Its2016
What's literally happened, is sterling is at its lowest in thirty five years and the real Brexit crunch hasn't happened yet. were still in the eu. No one really had a plan. Still dont.

Negan
were still in the eu. No one really had a plan. Still dont.

Exactly. I don't live in the UK anymore or get paid in sterling. I have made 20% on the pound as I am paid tax free. I still fear for friends and family not as lucky.

dadudemon
We disagree. Bill was asked of his rape allegations in the 92 campaign but was lobbied to presidency anyway so he got away with it.

Well, that's just not what happened in history. The controversy was never about him being a sexual predator in 1992. It was the affairs.

Here, read a recap of his 1992 election to see what was controversial:

http://millercenter.org/president/biography/clinton-campaigns-and-elections

Trump said **** you to the media and is constantly harassed about said allegations that hold no merit. Btw, if youre rich and powerful, women fall all over you. Women like money, and besides, he was just having a joke with Billy Bush about women. You cant deny youve never had a private conversation with another male and joked about getting women. Come on. The media are blowing this out of proportion. They did the same with build a wall.

No, I've never ever talked like that. The closest I have ever come to that is when I was single, if I liked a gal, I would say, "Wow, she's looks pretty damn good. I should go ask for her number."

But I did stop someone who was acting like Trump, before. Yes, someone was acting like Trump and I stopped him.

One time, I caught this guy, who "hung out" with my group of friends, all over this girl in the hall at school. He was literally sexually assaulting her.. He was just holding her arms and squeezing her boobs (he was on her back and she was hunched over trying to cover herself). She saw my walking their direction down the hall and in a half-crying voice, said, "help me, Dominic." So I grabbed him, picked him up, and threw him on the ground like a birthday cake or a cell phone. He was soooooo mad. But he didn't do anything about it. He did nothing but say, "That's not cool, maaaan! Why did you do that? Not cooool." He thought it was perfectly okay to sexually assault a woman in an empty hall at school. The rest of the story is, he had been assaulting her for about a week, every day in the hall, during classes.

I wonder how she's doing? The last I knew of her, she had 3 beautiful children: 2 boys and a girl.

Why did I tell you that? That's the type of person Trump is. He's a predator.

Its2016
My biggest problem with the eu debate was most remainers wanted to reform the eu. I thought the best way to change the eu was to leave it. Show em we have balls. Now we gotta negotiate a cluster **** ton of policy and business so nobody suffers. I guess when we leave, things will be slightly different, but i dont think itll change much other than britain coming off better with europe kinda hating us.

dadudemon
My biggest problem with the eu debate was most remainers wanted to reform the eu. I thought the best way to change the eu was to leave it. Show em we have balls.

No, don't do that. You could end up in Jail and you'd be just like Trump if you showed someone your balls.

Negan
Well, that's just not what happened in history. The controversy was never about him being a sexual predator in 1992. It was the affairs.

Here, read a recap of his 1992 election to see what was controversial:

http://millercenter.org/president/biography/clinton-campaigns-and-elections

No, I've never ever talked like that. The closest I have ever come to that is when I was single, if I liked a gal, I would say, "Wow, she's looks pretty damn good. I should go ask for her number."

But I did stop someone who was acting like Trump, before. Yes, someone was acting like Trump and I stopped him.

One time, I caught this guy, who "hung out" with my group of friends, all over this girl in the hall at school. He was literally sexually assaulting her.. He was just holding her arms and squeezing her boobs (he was on her back and she was hunched over trying to cover herself). She saw my walking their direction down the hall and in a half-crying voice, said, "help me, Dominic." So I grabbed him, picked him up, and threw him on the ground like a birthday cake or a cell phone. He was soooooo mad. But he didn't do anything about it. He did nothing but say, "That's not cool, maaaan! Why did you do that? Not cooool." He thought it was perfectly okay to sexually assault a woman in an empty hall at school. The rest of the story is, he had been assaulting her for about a week, every day in the hall, during classes.

I wonder how she's doing? The last I knew of her, she had 3 beautiful children: 2 boys and a girl.

Why did I tell you that? That's the type of person Trump is. He's a predator.

Sad story mate, an ex of mine was raped at 12 by a friend of her Brothers who was four years older. Screwed her up and made her have some real issues, I loved her deeply but eventually those issues tore us apart as she would go quiet and to a pretty dark place in her head. I have no idea where she is, I just hope she is coping better now.

Negan
My biggest problem with the eu debate was most remainers wanted to reform the eu. I thought the best way to change the eu was to leave it. Show em we have balls. Now we gotta negotiate a cluster **** ton of policy and business so nobody suffers. I guess when we leave, things will be slightly different, but i dont think itll change much other than britain coming off better with europe kinda hating us.

I have my doubts we will arrange anything... We'll see.

dadudemon
Sad story mate, an ex of mine was raped at 12 by a friend of her Brothers who was four years older. Screwed her up and made her have some real issues, I loved her deeply but eventually those issues tore us apart as she would go quiet and to a pretty dark place in her head. I have no idea where she is, I just hope she is coping better now.

That's far sadder than my story because you clearly loved and lost that gal. Too bad. Sorry to hear that you had to go through that. The UK has a good healthcare system. Maybe she can get help with her past and can have a better future.

Negan
That's far sadder than my story because you clearly loved and lost that gal. Too bad. Sorry to hear that you had to go through that. The UK has a good healthcare system. Maybe she can get help with her past and can have a better future.

Last I heard she was getting counselling, that was a long time ago though. I do have an issue with sexual crimes, I actually have an issue with most crimes where people impose their will forcefully on to others. I do though believe one mans crime is often a nations foreign policy. This upsets me even more as the weak are often fodder for the strong, so often in my life time I've seen that. From Cambodia, to the Balkans and as for central Africa.. Best not to talk about it. The Donalds and Bill Clintons of this world are only a few steps from an army general/dictator using rape as a weapon to control a section of his populace. It's usually less about sex and more about power.

dadudemon
Last I heard she was getting counselling, that was a long time ago though. I do have an issue with sexual crimes, I actually have an issue with most crimes where people impose their will forcefully on to others. I do though believe one mans crime is often a nations foreign policy. This upsets me even more as the weak are often fodder for the strong, so often in my life time I've seen that. From Cambodia, to the Balkans and as for central Africa.. Best not to talk about it. The Donalds and Bill Clintons of this world are only a few steps from an army general/dictator using rape as a weapon to control a section of his populace. It's usually less about sex and more about power.

Okay, I'll respect your wishes and move on from that topic. thumb up

Its2016
I have my doubts we will arrange anything... We'll see. seriously? The eu wont give up on us just like that. Before the eu, there was kind of a big war going on. I think germany and england will mostly be fine.

That's far sadder than my story because you clearly loved and lost that gal. Too bad. Sorry to hear that you had to go through that. The UK has a good healthcare system. Maybe she can get help with her past and can have a better future. actually our healthcare system is kinda shitty. Old people dont get enough treatment they deserve because waiting lists and its politicised where things like AnE is prioritised to make the hospital look good. It needs improving.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.