Should I be Jacen Solo's champion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
Caedus standing have fallen like rain drops these days, and it' truly a thing to behold. Not long before he was placed around the likes of RotS Sidious and Yoda --- now he's mucking it up with the Revan's and most put him below even that.

Being an NJO fan, and the a fan of Solo in general, should I come out of retirement, and use my superior debating skills to return Jacen to the promise land?

UCanShootMyNova
Yes. Somebody has to stop the Revan train. I'm going to be forced to pit him against Nihilus/Vitiate/Plagueis tomorrow.

DarthAnt66
The Solo and Revan trains coexist. One wouldn't hurt the other. Syn.

cs_zoltan
You are bad enough as it is with your Kyp wank. Don't lower yourself even further.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Caedus standing have fallen like rain drops these days, and it' truly a thing to behold. Not long before he was placed around the likes of RotS Sidious and Yoda --- now he's mucking it up with the Revan's and most put him below even that.

Being an NJO fan, and the a fan of Solo in general, should I come out of retirement, and use my superior debating skills to return Jacen to the promise land?

Yeah. Jacen needs it, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Solo and Revan trains coexist. One wouldn't hurt the other. Syn.

If he could garner enough votes he might knock him off the pedestal.

darthbane77
I mean, I hold Caedus and SoR Revan as about equal. So I hold him in pretty high regard.

Ziggystardust
The thing is, it's becoming easier and easier to prove that Caedus is mediocre and a lot of his "feats" have been debunked or undermined by context. But please, I would like to see some good arguments for Jacen.

carthage
What exactly has been debunked? There isn't even a respect thread for him to crossreference, and Ziggy's shit arguments are literally lowballing and nothing else. I doubt some of the people commenting have even bothered to read LOTF.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by carthage
What exactly has been debunked? There isn't even a respect thread for him to crossreference, and Ziggy's shit arguments are literally lowballing and nothing else. I doubt some of the people commenting have even bothered to read LOTF.

Oops, looks like we've finally found Carthage's weak spot. There's really no need to cry. And no, i pretty much dominate Caedus threads. He sucks, proabably worse than Bane. Get over it.

carthage
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Oops, looks like we've finally found Carthage's weak spot. There's really no need to cry. And no, i pretty much dominate Caedus threads. He sucks, proabably worse than Bane. Get over it.

Look at this stellar argument from one of the forums most ridiculed posters. No one takes you seriously you wingnut retard. Go back to Stormfront, lmao

Ziggystardust
Look at this stellar argument from one of the forums most ridiculed posters. No one takes you seriously you wingnut retard. Go back to Stormfront, lmao

I have been the champion of two movements that have seen a shift in perceptions. The first is Maul trips, the second is Caedus has been debubked. Now that either means one of two things; my arguments have swayed people to agree with these conclusions, or they haven't, but I remain objectively correct nonetheless. I'll take either. You on the other hand, are just riding on the coattails of a banned member. A shittier version of Jack. Sorry that i shit over your favourite characters, and that your reaction is worse than the people at the butt of your jokes; Bane fans.

carthage
I have been the champion of two movements that have seen a shift in perceptions. The first is Maul trips, the second i Caedus has been debubked. Now that either means one of two things; my arguments have swayed people to agree with these conclusions, or they haven't, but i remain objectively correct nonetheless. i'll take either. You on the other hand, are just riding on the coattails of a banned member. A shittier version of Jack. Sorry that i shit over your favourite characters.

You haven't swayed anyone, Like I said half the people here that haven't been here longer than 2 years have likely not even read the books. I'm not sure what Jack has to do with anything, you were laughed and mocked off of Comicvine and ran like the pussy you are. Objective: laughing out loud, you said he'd lose to Kylo ren and backed off when people were crushing you in debates. Maybe in whatever constitutes that ****ed up alternate reality you live in you're a good debater, but to everyone here who've had to read your nauseating political diatribes you're a joke.

Ziggystardust
Kylo in full health, in all fairness, is looking like a good challenge for Jacen at the moment. I'm pretty sure a case could be made.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You are bad enough as it is with your Kyp wank. Don't lower yourself even further.

To champion for Jacen, I must place him above Kyp and Vader....this obviously isn't easy for me to do, lmao.

cs_zoltan
To champion for Jacen, I must place him above Kyp and Vader....this obviously isn't easy for me to do, lmao.

Of all the characters you could place above them you'd choose Jacen? Really?

Emperordmb
Are you talking about just raising him in general? Or trying to get him as far as back near Sidious and Yoda

Deronn_solo
Of all the characters you could place above them you'd choose Jacen? Really?

'Cause I'm a fan on the NJO, and I like a challenge. Come to think of it; why do you hate Jacen? LMAO.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you talking about just raising him in general? Or trying to get him as far as back near Sidious and Yoda
Just raise him. No way is he getting back to Sidious/Yoda level.

Sinious
I'd respect Jacen wank as long as he is considered to be Plagueis' inferior tbh.

cs_zoltan
Come to think of it; why do you hate Jacen? LMAO.

For the same reason I dislike TOR, Kun, Ahsoka and others. Disgusting wankery and overrated-ness.

Deronn_solo
Yet you like Galen Marek?

mmm mmm mmm mmm

Emperordmb
I was gonna say the same thing about Shaak tbh

Ursumeles
Yes. Do it. Please!

ChaosTheory123
If kiddo can't get his respect thread out in the next couple of months, you might as well try *shrugs*

When was the original release date again exactly?

Last year? :hmm

cs_zoltan
Yet you like Galen Marek?

mmm mmm mmm mmm

I liked Galen before I was exposed to his wankery, other characters I didn't care about either way.

Also there's a difference between being overrated by illiterates who don't know anything about SW vs being overrated by actual debaters here and CV smile

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I was gonna say the same thing about Shaak tbh

Yeah, most of the "Ti wankers" having her on Kenobi tier (but below him) is really worse than having Kun on RotS Sidious level, Caedus on Yoda level etc. Ti wank is one of the mildest there is, but people don't want to give her any credit at all...

Besides for someone who has Bane above Vader and Krayt you have no f-ucking business saying which character I overrate.

Rebel95
Caedus is overrated imo. But I'd like to see what you have to say

Nephthys
The thing is, it's becoming easier and easier to prove that Caedus is mediocre and a lot of his "feats" have been debunked or undermined by context.

This.

His turbolaser feat has been debunked, his Unuthul feat has been illuminated to not being as impressive as people thought, he's been proven to be solidly inferior to Luke in every respect and it's been shown that their fight was heavily circumstantial. Poor Jacen doesn't have many impressive showings left to him now.

Caedus is obviously superior to Kyp, lol.

S_W_LeGenD
Following:

1. He could counter turbolasers at personal capacity
2. He chugged a Starship like a missile
3. He fought Luke at equal footing
4. He stomped a Jedi Strike Team

The actual showings were blown out of proportion.

Trocity
Most of his low showings are circumstantial too though, so he should even out to being Vader+ rather than Yoda/Sidious level.

UCanShootMyNova
I liked Galen before I was exposed to his wankery, other characters I didn't care about either way.

Also there's a difference between being overrated by illiterates who don't know anything about SW vs being overrated by actual debaters here and CV smile

Yeah, most of the "Ti wankers" having her on Kenobi tier (but below him) is really worse than having Kun on RotS Sidious level, Caedus on Yoda level etc. Ti wank is one of the mildest there is, but people don't want to give her any credit at all...

Besides for someone who has Bane above Vader and Krayt you have no f-ucking business saying which character I overrate.

and on*

You illiterate f*ck. smile

Deronn_solo
Syndi got banned?

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Only 3 days sad

Sinious
lmfao

Petrus
I honestly have complications when I try to rank Caedus, tbh. Just how inferior to Luke is he? How well would, say, Revan fare against that same version of Luke?

I'd like to see Deronn give it a go to finally establish a ranking for him.

Nephthys
I mean he totally deserved it and was given so many ****ing warnings. Dumbass.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
If kiddo can't get his respect thread out in the next couple of months, you might as well try *shrugs*

Not happening, lmao.

ChaosTheory123
He is making progress to be fair *shrugs*

I've seen screen shots of how he's got it saved to his computer upon asking after it

Still only looked about... 60-70% done though :hmm

Can't fathom why he can't post the incomplete form, but eh

Sun will die before we see anything of it at this rate regardless thumb up

NewGuy01
Was 60-70% done as of Christmas, too.

Ziggystardust
KEK, perhaps we should all attempt to make one and have a race. That should enliven Ant to put pedal to metal, and give us the Jacen goods (or perhaps not so good).

Nephthys
TBF it would probably take me this long to force my way through LotF as well.

cs_zoltan
KEK, perhaps we should all attempt to make one and have a race. That should enliven Ant to put pedal to metal, and give us the Jacen goods (or perhaps not so good).

Make a disrespect thread instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.