Hillary Really a Neo Conservative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Is Hillary a neo con?

Yes she is.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/23/exclusive-prominent-gop-neoconservative-to-fundraise-for-hillary-clinton/

http://forward.com/news/343903/how-hillary-clinton-is-winning-over-neocons-and-why-she-will-disappoint-the/

http://www.vox.com/2016/8/17/12494052/hillary-clinton-neocons

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/25/robert-kagan-and-other-neocons-back-hillary-clinton/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/2016/06/28/is_hillary_clinton_a_neocon_385790.html

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/27/hillary-clinton-necono-republican-endorsements-donald-trump-policy-issues

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/hillarys-neoconservatives/

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/20/hillary-clintons-neocon-resume/

And there are hundreds more like this.

Makes sense why all the RINO's are supporting herlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
She's more of a vanilla neoconservative.

Lord Lucien
I want butter pecan.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
She's more of a vanilla neoconservative.

So why on earth are you going to vote for her?

Bashar Teg
Because i don't want to see a celebrity Muppet with Putin's hand up his ass become president.

If it's any consolation, I'm not happy about any of it.

Time-Immemorial
That makes me feel better

The Ellimist
Did Trump support the war in iraq?

Time-Immemorial
Who voted for the war, Trump or Hillary?

What about all the soldiers that fought in the war?

The Ellimist
Didn't you call out Lucien a while back for answering a question with a question? Don't be a hypocrite; answer it.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Who voted for the war, Trump or Hillary?

What about all the soldiers that fought in the war?

"I guess" in Howard stern isn't support for shit. Now stfu and answer the question troll.

Lord Lucien
I saw my name. Is someone talking about me? Friends? smile

Time-Immemorial
He's just being the smug sob he usually is.

"Did trump support the war!" laughing out loud

The Ellimist
"I guess" in Howard stern isn't support for shit.

Um, yes it is. That means "yes".

Trump supported going into Libya too.

Well, Hillary does have an aggressive foreign policy. But at least she didn't ask why we aren't using nuclear weapons if we have them.

Time-Immemorial
"I guess, I don't know" is not a yes.

She gave uranium to Russia for nukes for $145,000,000.

That story was debunked about Trump, look how foolish you are.

Anything else sweetheart?

Also who voted for the war?

The Ellimist
Let me ask you a question: did you initially support the war?

Time-Immemorial
Yes obviously, and now I don't support war at all.

The Ellimist
Yes obviously, and now I don't support war at all.

And why do you uniquely blame Hillary for having supported the war when close to 95% of Americans did?

Time-Immemorial
She had access to all the classified info, she knew there was no WMD in Iraq, she voted for it anyways. They lied to us.

The Ellimist
She had access to all the classified info, she knew there was no WMD in Iraq, she voted for it anyways. They lied to us.

Prove that she knew that there were no WMDs in Iraq at the time of the vote.

Time-Immemorial
Because they cooked the intel, just like Obama cooked the intel on ISIS, this is common knowledge.

Dont start this stupid game with me "prove it" crap, otherwise we are done.

Bashar Teg
My god how in the **** are you pinning the faulty intelligence on Clinton wtf is wrong with you staaaaahp

The Ellimist
Dont start this stupid game with me "prove it" crap

Are you seriously getting upset that somebody wants you to provide evidence for a claim?

Time-Immemorial
My god how in the **** are you pinning the faulty intelligence on Clinton wtf is wrong with you staaaaahp

Dude her husband started the lie of WMDthumb up

You know this.

Don't you get it, Bushes Clintons are best pals...

Time-Immemorial

S0f5u_0ytUs

"Clear Evidence of WMD in Iraq"

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
Dude her husband started the lie of WMDthumb up

You know this.

Don't you get it, Bushes Clintons are best pals...

There were wmd's. The us supplied them in the 80's. The war support was over Bush's claim of Hussein getting "enriched uranium from Africa", and was building new wmd and nukes.

Clinton supported congressional ignorance when signing that not-war blank check and handed it to bush/Cheney. This way she and the rest of them can remain technically correct that they didn't support the war. They just decided not to do the one most important job we hired them for in the first place.

Time-Immemorial
There was no WMD

Bashar Teg
oh thank heaven. That means those Kurds were never gassed by the tens of thousands! Woohoo!

Time-Immemorial
https://media.giphy.com/media/tMyCJmeXHBetq/giphy.gif

Its2016
Because i don't want to see a celebrity Muppet with Putin's hand up his ass become president.

If it's any consolation, I'm not happy about any of it. putins hand up his ass?

How many times do we have to tell you the media is lying to you? This is very embarrassing.

Flyattractor
They were all hidden in that asprin factory being guarded by that Criminal Mastermind disguised as a janitor that Slick Willy blew up.l

YAY FOR SLICK WILLY!

Its2016
Yeah, Clinton really ****ed up there, but I would argue, Hillary is running for president.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Its2016
putins hand up his ass?

How many times do we have to tell you the media is lying to you? This is very embarrassing.

alcoholism is very embarrassing

Robtard
If I'm following the thread correctly, Clinton's a conservative (partly agree) and Clinton started the whole Iraq+WMD+War?

Surtur
There is a word that begins with C that describes H-dog. Yes indeedy.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
If I'm following the thread correctly, Clinton's a conservative (partly agree) and Clinton started the whole Iraq+WMD+War?

And this.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffrey-sachs/hillary-is-the-candidate_b_9168938.html

Robtard
Hillary being in with Wall Street and a warhawk are two concerns I've expressed before.

Time-Immemorial
That was like the first sentence you should really read the whole thing instead of cherry picking..

Robtard
Alright, what should I be outraged over in that article that I apparently "cherrypicked" over?

Time-Immemorial
Read it..

Robtard
Already did, so it seems like you're just F'ing around.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
That would fall in bucket #2, under my concerns of her being a warhawk.

Time-Immemorial
And all the lives of the people she destroyed?

Bashar Teg
so much for common ground and fact based reasoning.

Robtard
And all the lives of the people she destroyed?

"That would fall in bucket #2, under my concerns of her being a warhawk." With a side of bucket #1.

But more so going forward, really can't do much about the past, unless I ever get around in finishing my time-machine.

Time-Immemorial
But those people matter. Electing her says "no they dont" and to repeat more of the same. What is she going to change, she is the way she is, always has been, always will be, you think cause she is president she is just going to become this angel?

Its2016
http://www.nationalinsiderpolitics.com/2016/10/12/shoking-hillarys-isis-email-just-leaked-worse-anyone-imagined/

Time-Immemorial
It's all right there but no one cares. Anything she has done is forgiven cause Trump

Robtard
I've said this before, so excuse me in sounding like a broken record or 'looping mp3' to use the parlance of our times, but I feel any response short of "Clinton is Beelzebub" will be unacceptable to you.

Other than telling you "I'm not voting for Clinton", not sure what you expect me to do about Clinton becoming president? Even if I did vote for her, it really wouldn't matter at all, I'm in Ca. and this state is going Blue; if not the darkest Blue it's ever been. My vote alone is inconsequential.

I told you around a year ago (maybe longer) that there was a very good chance of Clinton being the next POTUS and you should prepare yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. You haven't; you should, November 8th is quickly approaching.

Time-Immemorial
Why can't you denounce her then the way you denouce bush.

Look at her record, she actually is the devil.

10 million people displaced and tens of thousands dead.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
Bush intentionally built up a bullshit link between Bin Laden-9/11 and Saddam and sold us a completely horseshit story about Saddam either having or seeking to build a nuke and then lead the county into a disastrous war build around those lies, which its ramifications still haunt the US today.

He literally used all the anger, compassion and unity 9/11 brought the country so he and his friends could milk billions off of US tax dollars and blood. You want a devil(s), Bush and Cheney are close. Cheney is Palpatine-like in the very least.

Time-Immemorial
She is part of the problem. She voted for the war. Did you read what I just posted?

Its2016
Originally posted by Robtard
Bush intentionally built up a bullshit link between Bin Laden-9/11 and Saddam and sold us a completely horseshit story about Saddam either having or seeking to build a nuke and then lead the county into a disastrous war build around those lies, which its ramifications still haunt the US today.

He literally used all the anger, compassion and unity 9/11 brought the country so he and his friends could milk billions off of US tax dollars and blood. You want a devil(s), Bush and Cheney are close. Cheney is Palpatine-like in the very least. And Obama pulled out so he could win a second term. Al Qaeda in Iraq helped form ISIS who are literally getting weapons from the FSA movement Clinton started and funded.

I think Al Qaeda was in Iraq before they invaded? Really not sure, nor do I care. Both sides of the same coin.

Trump will win.

Time-Immemorial
People dont get it..they think the democrats are their friends..

They think the guy who is willing to spend 100 million on his own campaign is evil, but the woman willing to spend everyone elses money is goodlaughing out loud

Its2016
IoKHeto2Z3Q

What did he mean by this?

Time-Immemorial
Mean by what? Thats a long video.

Its2016
Mean by what? Thats a long video. tl;dw

Watch the video.

Time-Immemorial
I did watch it, its a great video

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.