Most Quantifiable Strength Feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bluewaterrider
Looking for things with measurable/guessable numbers associated with them, like say the weight of a car, truck, gallon of milk, etcetera.

Can be from the comics or elsewhere so long as it's fairly consistent.

So, yes even short clips like the following are acceptable as submissions for discussion:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ntIUhXW7Jg

(In case this short clip is ever deleted by YouTube, it estimates how strong Spider-Man is based on the known weights of the things he handles, catches, flings, etcetera in the recent Civil War movie.)

carver9
Superman lifted the weight of Earth.
Hulk lifting the weight of a Sun.

ghostman
superman lifting infinity.

Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/hL2QNJT.png

-Pr-
I like how he's doing it one-handed too. And not just bracing it either. Look at his arm in both panels.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
superman lifting infinity.

I think he is askiing for solo fts.

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
I like how he's doing it one-handed too. And not just bracing it either. Look at his arm in both panels. thumb up

That feat is about as 'quantifiable' as it gets.

golem370
The questions are what is he standing on that could weight a building on a planet? and what is the arm coming from or made of that can produce that force?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Hulk can't lift shit, you know it, I know itthumb up

ghostman
I think he is askiing for solo fts.

half of infinity is still infinity laughing laughing

nice try though.

DarkSaint85

How much did the sun weigh? How big was it? Remember, the OP asked for quantifiable feats.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
... Remember, the OP asked for quantifiable feats.
Yeah, that was about the only thing i was going to comment on.
Didnt take long for the OP to be ignored.

DarkSaint85
No.

Infinity isn't quantifiable, either, lol.

bluewaterrider
To clarify, I don't mind duo or group feats, since the model I gave, Spider-Man catching and supporting the boarding bridge to a Boeing 747, leaves the possibility of arguing the unseen portion of the damaged bridge was actually supporting part of the weight of the structure, and therefore acting as a "partner" of sorts.

Unambiguous, clearly defined or measured solo feats with good evidence they represent the upper limits of the character (for the ones without dynamic power fluctuations, that is) are the ideal, though.

Hence, Superman benching Earth is more ideal than Hulk lifting the weight of a sun of indeterminate size, mass, and density.
Note that supplying information that the sun was equal in all ways to OUR Sun, however, in other words putting confirmable and objectively greater solid numbers on the feat (i.e. "quantifying" it), would then make the Hulk feat superior.

riv6672
Dont you mean would make the Hulk feat quantifiable?
Or is this a "who's stronger thread?

DarkSaint85
Also, is infinity a quantity? That would pretty much be the question revolving round and round....

riv6672
^^^You spin me right round baby.

http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2013/08/infinity-is-not-real.html

The question centers on whether Infinity (&#8734wink is a quantity, or amount. Amounts are sizes and distances and tallies -- and they are represented by numbers. Numbers only have importance relative to other numbers. Infinity, however, ruins all number comparisons.Aug 7, 2013

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by riv6672
Dont you mean would make the Hulk feat quantifiable?
Or is this a "who's stronger thread?

The underlying assumption, when somebody presents someone moving a sun in a comic book strength thread, as this one has been titled and presented, is that "sun is much bigger and more massive than Earth, therefore much heavier".

If we're talking about the "actual" solar system Sun, that's true.

And if you go back to the Golden and Silver Ages of comics (which I have no problem with anyone doing in this thread, by the way), you will indeed see images of people towing the "actual" many-times-heavier-than-Earth Sun around.

But not every time you see a sun mentioned in comics can you assume the "actual" Sun of "our" Solar System is being used.

It's numbers I want. Hopefully for a wide range of characters, and I don't really care the era or incarnation of the character, either.

riv6672
Thank you for the wall of text that didnt answer my question.

DarkSaint85
The Hulk feat actually specified that he had the weight of a star weighing on his back. Not a sun, or the Sun.

bluewaterrider
Also, is infinity a quantity? That would pretty much be the question revolving round and round....

And, no, Riv is right -- though I won't complain overmuch if a few are presented here, infinity is NOT a quantity or quantifiable for the purposes of this thread.

Dareangel
Superman moving the garbionim ship which was stated to be twice the size of the earth.

riv6672
Originally posted by Dareangel
Superman moving the garbionim ship which was stated to be twice the size of the earth.
Still not quantifiable.
Size doesnt equal weight. A balloon can be the size of a bowling ball.
Posters always assume that ship was 2x earth weight, and/or present it as such.
There's a lot of empty space in a ship, they arent solid mass.

Dareangel
Still not quantifiable.
There's a lot of empty space in a ship, they arent solid mass.

i just think the garbionim ship feat is very cool and pwoerful. weight or no weight moving a ship that is twice the size of earth is a great feat. the garbionim is huge

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
The underlying assumption, when somebody presents someone moving a sun in a comic book strength thread, as this one has been titled and presented, is that "sun is much bigger and more massive than Earth, therefore much heavier".

If we're talking about the "actual" solar system Sun, that's true.

And if you go back to the Golden and Silver Ages of comics (which I have no problem with anyone doing in this thread, by the way), you will indeed see images of people towing the "actual" many-times-heavier-than-Earth Sun around.

But not every time you see a sun mentioned in comics can you assume the "actual" Sun of "our" Solar System is being used.

It's numbers I want. Hopefully for a wide range of characters, and I don't really care the era or incarnation of the character, either.

It was stated that this sun was so massive that it was going to consume everything until it got contained.

carver9
i just think the garbionim ship feat is very cool and pwoerful. weight or no weight moving a ship that is twice the size of earth is a great feat. the garbionim is huge

Scans.

DarkSaint85
It was stated that this sun was so massive that it was going to consume everything until it got contained.

Scans.

riv6672
I didnt say it wasnt a great feat.

I said it wasnt quantifiable.

carver9
Edit

carver9
The Hulk feat actually specified that he had the weight of a star weighing on his back. Not a sun, or the Sun.

It's called a sun in this scan. A sun IS a star (lol). It also tells us that this sun went Nova and would've consumed all if it wasn't contained.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg]

DarkSaint85
We've been through this.

Not all stars are suns.

All suns are stars.

Learn the difference.

carver9
We've been through this.

Not all stars are suns.

All suns are stars.

Learn the difference.

Who said anything against this statement? If I call Earth sun a star, I would not be wrong saying it because it is a star. Anyways, on panel it was called a sun. Move on.

DarkSaint85
On. Panel, they said it was the weight of a star on his shoulders.

Still unquantifiable, though.

It is as quantifiable as Batman having multiple suns in each hand.

I am ONLY using Batman, as it is as usable as your feat.

carver9
On panel it was called a SUN. If it anything was said about Batman having the weight of a sun on him, I would've accepted it. Since I know he is a tech master and those suns were the size of a penny...

Insane Titan
Ffs it was stated as Star , how can you be that wrong

Cogito
We've been through this.

Not all stars are suns.

All suns are stars.

Learn the difference.

There is no mass or other real distinction between a star and a sun except that a sun is a star at the center of a solar system. IIRC it's now believed that most stars have orbiting bodies, which would make most stars suns. Link

That being said, that's both an unquantifiable feat and obvious space cheese.

DarkSaint85
On panel it was called a SUN. If it anything was said about Batman having the weight of a sun on him, I would've accepted it. Since I know he is a tech master and those suns were the size of a penny...

ON PANEL,they said he had the weight of a star. Not sun.

Oh, great argument. I know Thanos (creator of the spear) is a tech master too. And what is the size of that spear?

@Cogito: none of that disproves my statement....

carver9
ON PANEL,they said he had the weight of a star. Not sun.

Oh, great argument. I know Thanos (creator of the spear) is a tech master too. And what is the size of that spear?

@Cogito: none of that disproves my statement....

Dark, I'm never going to agree with you on something that is clearly said on panel.

No matter how you try to twist the tech argument, it was said AGAIN on panel that Hulk had the WEIGHT of a sun on him. With that said, I'm done discussing this with you.

DarkSaint85
It said star. Not sun

carver9
I clearly see Sun in the scan.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Ffs it was stated as Star , how can you be that wrong

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
With that said, its still unquantifiable, lol.

carver9
Hulk holding up the weight of a Sun is unquantifiable.

Cogito
It said star. Not sun

wtf is says both. And it doesn't matter because a Sun and a Star are, for all intents and purposes, the same thing. One just has other matter floating around it. Neither implies greater or lesser mass or size.

Insane Titan
Carver you are the worst it says Star on panel

Cogito
Carver you are the worst it says Star on panel

"My spear was forged from a Sun trapped in distorted space-time. All at once, it was a life-giving new star, and also an all-consuming supernova."

That being said, it just says that the spear was forged from a sun, and the reference to "life giving" and "supernova" is to the Sun it was forged from, not the spear itself.

bluewaterrider
I'm not quite sure what you guys are having difficulty with.
Stars ARE Suns.
And vice versa.

However, not all stars are the sun of planet Earth.

They can and do vary greatly in terms of size, mass, luminosity, density, etcetera.

Here's a popular chart that illustrates the size variance, for instance:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=14043693

Maybe I need to illustrate the kind of submission I'm looking for with a concrete example or few?

confused

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12694034

carver9
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I'm not quite sure what you guys are having difficulty with.
Stars ARE Suns.
And vice versa.

However, not all stars are the sun of planet Earth.

They can and do vary greatly in terms of size, mass, luminosity, density, etcetera.

Here's a popular chart that illustrates the size variance, for instance:

Maybe I need to illustrate the kind of submission I'm looking for with a concrete example or few?

confused

Exactly. This argument I am having is sad. Its just sad because I know dark is smarter than this.

carver9
Originally posted by Cogito
"My spear was forged from a Sun trapped in distorted space-time. All at once, it was a life-giving new star, and also an all-consuming supernova."

That being said, it just says that the spear was forged from a sun, and the reference to "life giving" and "supernova" is to the Sun it was forged from, not the spear itself.

Agreed.

Insane Titan

That being said, it just says that the spear was forged from a sun, and the reference to "life giving" and "supernova" is to the Sun it was forged from, not the spear itself. you can't be that thick can you? You can make a small hammer out of a giant steel girder, does that mean your lifting the girder lol.

She says he's been weighed down by the weight of a STAR

carver9
Hickman does the same thing here.

Hyperion states... "I am the sun".

The Beyonder states - "foolish child. I create stars".

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4579735-new+avengers+032-017.jpg

Same writer referencing a Sun as a star.

bluewaterrider
Clickable link version of the above:

Star size comparison chart:

Wonder Woman towing a moon. Note that the story this appears in takes pains to make it clear this is the moon from an Earth identical to ours, that it's appearance in "our" system causes double the Lunar effects of our own (mostly destructive tides and tidal waves) and that the absence of the moon from its OWN system results in a complete LACK of tides that leaves ships beached and stranded. In other words, it is reasonably "quantified" as identical in any practical sense, with the mass and weight of the "real" moon people knew back in that era.

Story Title: "The Mystery of the Missing Moon"

Source: Wonder Woman #73, Volume 1
Writer: Robert Kanigher
Artist: H.G. Peter
Year: 1955

Cogito
She says he's been weighed down by the weight of a STAR

Hyperbole, the most frequently used literary device in comics thumb up

Insane Titan
Hyperbole, the most frequently used literary device in comics thumb up pathetic troll answer.

Cogito
Right, because comics never utilize hyperbole and Hulk regularly benches stars thumb up

h1a8
Still not quantifiable.
There's a lot of empty space in a ship, they arent solid mass. It can be quantified to within 10% accuracy. Meaning, we can find a lower estimate of the feat. In other words, the actual feat can be quantified to be greater than or equal to the lower estimate.

Galan007
Hyperbole, the most frequently used literary device in comics thumb up I'd say so. thumb up

h1a8
Hulk holding up the weight of a Sun is unquantifiable.

If Hulk did lift the weight of a star then we can find a lower estimate of the feat. Meaning, what are the smallest stars?

Anyway, can you prove that Hulk lifted such weight? If so then I'll help you quantify it to a lower estimate. Meaning, the feat took AT LEAST the lower estimate to achieve.

One more thing, it's possible that the writer meant that the staff was made out of dense star material and thus weighed a lot. For example, a teaspoon of a neutron star would weigh 10 million tons. So the edge of the staff could have been between 10-50 teaspoons of dense star material. That is to say, it was hyperbole to say "weight of a star".

Regardless the feat can be quantified to a lower estimate if Hulk indeed lifted the weight.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd say so.

I have a hard time believing that Proxima is strong enough to casually throw around stellar mass with one arm.

It was activated unless you think she walks around with poison in her hands aas well and of course you would think it was hyperbole...I wonder if you thought the book with infinite pages were hyperbole (of course not).

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
If Hulk did lift the weight of a star then we can find a lower estimate of the feat. Meaning, what are the smallest stars?

Anyway, can you prove that Hulk lifted such weight? If so then I'll help you quantify it to a lower estimate. Meaning, the feat took AT LEAST the lower estimate to achieve.

One more thing, it's possible that the writer meant that the staff was made out of dense star material and thus weighed a lot. For example, a teaspoon of a neutron star would weigh 10 million tons. So the edge of the staff could have been between 10-50 teaspoons of dense star material. That is to say, it was hyperbole to say "weight of a star".

Regardless the feat can be quantified to a lower estimate if Hulk indeed lifted the weight.

What's the size of a sun that can consume everything once going Nova?

Galan007
It was activated unless you think she walks around with poison in her hands aas well and of course you would think it was hyperbole...I wonder if you thought the book with infinite pages were hyperbole (of course not). laughing out loud look how mad it's getting.

When did I bring up the Book of Limbo, btw? Stop deflecting. thumb up

quanchi112
It was activated unless you think she walks around with poison in her hands aas well and of course you would think it was hyperbole...I wonder if you thought the book with infinite pages were hyperbole (of course not).

#doublestandardsexposed

Sin I AM
It's called a sun in this scan. A sun IS a star (lol). It also tells us that this sun went Nova and would've consumed all if it wasn't contained.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg]

How does being forged from something make it the sun? Is there another scan

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How does being forged from something make it the sun? Is there another scan

Hulk had the weight of a star on him which was stated right after that scene.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

There is only one reason he would have that much weight on him. What reason do you think that is?

DarkSaint85
So as I said, it said the weight of a STAR. Thanks, carver.

Why am I having the argument?

Because it shows how Carver will twist and turn, this way and that. He said not one page ago, that it said the weight of a SUN. And was insisting he was reading that it said the weight of a SUN.

If such readily verifiable facts can be distorted by him, what else can you trust?

carver9

Because it shows how Carver will twist and turn, this way and that. He said not one page ago, that it said the weight of a SUN. And was insisting he was reading that it said the weight of a SUN.

If such readily verifiable facts can be distorted by him, what else can you trust?

Read the scan, Sun is there, Sun is there, Sun is there, Sun is there. A sun is a star. A Sun is a star. A sun is a star. 1+1=2. We are done talking about this. You can get the last word. Hulk held up a star aka a sun as stated in the scan.

carver9
Hickman does the same thing here.

Hyperion states... "I am the sun".

The Beyonder states - "foolish child. I create stars".

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23992/4579735-new+avengers+032-017.jpg

Same writer referencing a Sun as a star.

Time-Immemorial
Superman is stronger then the hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Superman is stronger then the hulk.

LOL. That's what Galan and Darksaint want us to think but I thought you came over to the Hulk side?

sad

StiltmanFTW
weight of gecko > weight of any star

Galan007
LOL. That's what Galan and Darksaint want us to think but I thought you came over to the Hulk side?

sad Point out where I mentioned Hulk or Superman in this thread.

...Or does your lying/deflecting know no bounds?

Sin I AM

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

There is only one reason he would have that much weight on him. What reason do you think that is?

Oh ok semantics. Whatever wording is used its still unquantfiable. Not sure what you and Saint are arguing about. It's an ambiguous showing thats not even impressive. You guys should move on.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oh ok semantics. Whatever wording is used its still unquantfiable. Not sure what you and Saint are arguing about. It's an ambiguous showing thats not even impressive. You guys should move on.

Why isn't it impressive?

Time-Immemorial

sad

Why did you think that? Superman is faster, stronger and 1/2 of infinity is still infinity.

Sin I AM
Why isn't it impressive?

Because i say it is.

Now stop spamming the thread with arguments youve had a thousand times we ALL know where this is going

Insane Titan
Right, because comics never utilize hyperbole and Hulk regularly benches stars thumb up are you that dense? I wasn't even talking about him lifting a star

DarkSaint85

sad

Where did I say that?

Also, if you looked, I actually called ghostman out on his use of the infinity book thing. Page 1.

Anyway, Batman is even stronger, as he casually handles MULTIPLE suns in each fist. Microscopic, to be sure, but size =/= mass:

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/justice-busters-weapon-against-superman-2.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Where did I say that?

Also, if you looked, I actually called ghostman out on his use of the infinity book thing. Page 1.

Anyway, Batman is even stronger, as he casually handles MULTIPLE suns in each fist. Microscopic, to be sure, but size =/= mass:

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/justice-busters-weapon-against-superman-2.jpg

^Carver, he needs an answer.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
^Carver, he needs an answer.

Of Batman holding miniature suns and it not being stated like in the Hulk scan of holding up the weight of a star. I can't answer it.

DarkSaint85
Of me saying Superman is stronger.

Also, says there plain as day that Batman has MULTIPLE red suns...giants, even.

Oh, you're telling me they're small? Proxima's sun spear isn't exactly....large, is it?

TethAdamTheRock
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109146/2182683-broken_arm.jpg

He weighs 550 pounds

riv6672
^^^neat.

h1a8

Again it is possible that it is hyperbole. The metal was forged from super dense material from a star. For example, a teaspoon of neutron star weights 10 million tons.

Also, Hulk didn't lift the weight, he was held down by it. So it's a non feat really.

Lastly, "all consuming" is not to be taken literally as Supernova have only limited influence.

marwash22
thumb up

That feat is about as 'quantifiable' as it gets. lol. yeah. there's an actual number on panel. no debating that one.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Again it is possible that it is hyperbole. The metal was forged from super dense material from a star. For example, a teaspoon of neutron star weights 10 million tons.

Also, Hulk didn't lift the weight, he was held down by it. So it's a non feat really.

Lastly, "all consuming" is not to be taken literally as Supernova have only limited influence.

He was standing up by the end of that showing. It states he had the weight of a star on him.

Mr Master

The Hulk feat actually specified that he had the weight of a star weighing on his back.

Not a sun, or the Sun.
But a "star" is a "sun."

And while there may be different types of "stars" (dwarfs-giants-neutrons etc) ... they were all once suns.

celeyhyga17
He was standing up by the end of that showing. It states he had the weight of a star on him.
Gud feat. But he was held down. Gud durability feat I guess.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr Master
But a "star" is a "sun."

And while there may be different types of "stars" (dwarfs-giants-neutrons etc) ... they were all once suns.

thumb up

It's sad that people have to explain this to him.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Gud feat. But he was held down. Gud durability feat I guess.

We already been through this and you even admitted be was standing up. Why are we repeating our debate?

celeyhyga17
I did? Show me.

carver9
I did? Show me.

Yes. About 3 months ago we discussed this same topic and you agreed. I'm not going over this with you again.

celeyhyga17
Yes. About 3 months ago we discussed this same topic and you agreed. I'm not going over this with you again.
Ure mistaken

Iirc i agreed about the weight being starlike, but....

carver9
Ure mistaken

Iirc i agreed about the weight being starlike, but....

Nope, it was you who I was debating this topic with. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Galan007
OMFG, will you people give the star/sun thing a rest already? none

This thread specifically asks for the "Most Quantifiable Strength Feats". The weight of an ambiguous piece of stellar weaponry certainly doesn't fit that description... IOW, you're arguing just to argue at this point, and spamming up the thread with off-topic nonsense.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mr Master
But a "star" is a "sun."

Wrong. You have it the wrong way round.
Also, what Gal said, which is what I said at the start.

golem370
How does the ground or even the planet hold the weight of the sun/star?

Time-Immemorial
Because its a comic.

riv6672
^^^that way lies madness.

psycho gundam
OMFG, will you people give the star/sun thing a rest already? none

This thread specifically asks for the "Most Quantifiable Strength Feats". The weight of an ambiguous piece of stellar weaponry certainly doesn't fit that description... IOW, you're arguing just to argue at this point, and spamming up the thread with off-topic nonsense. *psyduck_migrane.gif*

DarkSaint85

Good times.

Back when Carver didn't....notice things like he does now. Obv.

carver9
Darksaint, find a friend.

DarkSaint85
I thought I was on ignore?

leonidas

that is not what that scan tells you. it tells you the star was trapped in a spacetime that was distorted. she is implying that it was both a normal star and a supernova at the same time. technically the supernova would be less massive than the actual star though since a huge amount of star material is blasted off in the explosion. in fairness, if the star went supernova in the first place it would have had to have been far more massive than our sun.

the distorted nature of the and knowing nothing at all about HOW the weapon was forged makes the feat relatively meaningless though. certainly not quantifiable, given that the star in question rested in a distorted field of spacetime and it's impossible to know how that would impact physical law. /shrug

DarkSaint85
Moreover, everything that they say seems to have been hyperbole.

Her spear was said to be lethal to most beings. Yet, every major character it hit...didn't die.

Cap didn't.
Hulk didn't
Thor didn't
Spectrum didn't
Black Panther didn't

The only one I recall it actually being lethal to....was some no name Wakandan soldier.

Rao Kal El
Small moon ship coming out of hyperspace and Superman catches it, stops it's momentum and counters it by throwing it back.

Pick any small moon you want and multiply that by almost speed of light as it is coming out of hyperspace then take note that the moon it is stopped instantly with out getting destroyed and the force behind it is neutralized and countered by Superman all of this was done casually.

cdtm
I thought I was on ignore?

It would be even sadder if you were.

Like he's just randomly responding to posts he can't even read.

StiltmanFTW
One click - all it takes to view "ignored" posts stick out tongue

Josh_Alexander
http://i.imgur.com/hL2QNJT.png

Not quantifiable!

Out of order!!! Hahabaa

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

That's....the opposite of ignoring lol.

leonidas
Moreover, everything that they say seems to have been hyperbole.

Her spear was said to be lethal to most beings. Yet, every major character it hit...didn't die.

Cap didn't.
Hulk didn't
Thor didn't
Spectrum didn't
Black Panther didn't

The only one I recall it actually being lethal to....was some no name Wakandan soldier.

yeah, they are most certainly NOT the most reliable narrators, that is for sure...

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Lol...naah, I didn't even do that. We was talking about Hulk fts and all of a sudden this thread popped up. Looking at what he was saying when people quoted him vs him conjuring this thread I put 2 and 2 together. Dark isn't hard to read.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Whereas you constantly go round in circles,hoping people forget your nonsense when you repost a year or so later.

leonidas
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51PTE22e6nL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

should be ds's new avatar. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.