Novel Revan and Redeemed Malak vs. Novel Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
In a what-if scenario, Malak is redeemed rather than killed. For this debate assume his Light-side incarnation is as strong as his SF amp'd self. Revan and Vitiate are the same power level as they are in the book.

DarthAnt66
Team.

Tondemonai
Probably team if it takes Vitiate the same amount of time to take the fight seriously as it did in the novel. If he skips trying to TP them, I see him winning

The Ellimist
Without a nexus, Vitiate loses.

Sinious
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Probably team if it takes Vitiate the same amount of time to take the fight seriously as it did in the novel. If he skips trying to TP them, I see him winning It's honestly important to distinguish what is meant by "novel". I think Vitiate's approach on enemies in combat would be much different than how he moved against Revan. He remained overconfident by the end of the novel, but was more cautious overall and had already suffered a setback from one TP attempt in combat so would logically try a different approach next time he fights someone.

So, if we mean end of the novel Vitiate by novel Vitiate, then he is not messing around like he did against Revan.

Azronger
Originally posted by The Ellimist

darthbane77
Duo

Ursumeles

red8
SF Malak in not > Exile and Scourge

The trio vs Vitiate was supposedly a toss up according to Scourge's vision.
I think Vitiate would take this.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Sinious
It's honestly important to distinguish what is meant by "novel". I think Vitiate's approach on enemies in combat would be much different than how he moved against Revan. He remained overconfident by the end of the novel, but was more cautious overall and had already suffered a setback from one TP attempt in combat so would logically try a different approach next time he fights someone.

So, if we mean end of the novel Vitiate by novel Vitiate, then he is not messing around like he did against Revan.

That's fair. I'd imagine we'd use EoNovel Viti

Originally posted by red8
The trio vs Vitiate was supposedly a toss up according to Scourge's vision.
I think Vitiate would take this.

I remember Scourge's visions showing most cases being in favor of Vitiate, but I could be wrong.

SunRazer
Honestly unsure if Malak can contribute much here. He might be able to serve as a distraction, but even that could be pivotal enough to give Revan the win.

DarthAnt66
Malak's not that far away from Revan, lmfao. He's a massive influence.

At the very least, he's providing more help than Scourge and the Exile, who would get instantly disintegrated by Revan.

SunRazer
He lost to a weaker Revan despite having one of the most one-sided circumstances in the mythos ever. As I said, the biggest thing he can do to help is distract Vitiate.

And to be honest, the part about Scourge and the Exile changing the tide of battle was pretty stupid. Why didn't Vitiate just vaporize them?

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
He lost to a weaker Revan despite having one of the most one-sided circumstances in the mythos ever. As I said, the biggest thing he can do to help is distract Vitiate.

And to be honest, the part about Scourge and the Exile changing the tide of battle was pretty stupid. Why didn't Vitiate just vaporize them?

Because he's a retard?

MythLord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.