My name is Julio Rivera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Hence the "Riv".
A couple of years ago i pissed someone off and he's been using my real name to **** with me online ever since.
Its more annoying than anything else, but i only post at 2 MBs and everyone at that one knows (which is how the guy found out), and now everyone here knows too.
Funny thing is, i know his name, as well, which i think is a way bigger deal for him.

Hopefully this will end all the silliness.

Jmanghan
Aren't the only one buddy, and at least you're revealing it here.

People in the Star Wars subforum found my name.

But thankfully, no ones trying to **** with me.

Jmanghan
Anyway, how did he **** with you?

Gorilla
sorry to hear, some ppl are stupid like that

Scribble
I thought this was going to continue with "...you killed my father. Prepare to die."

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

RanebowSmack
It's a nice name, Riv. smile

riv6672
^^^Thank you.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Anyway, how did he **** with you?
Just silly things, teasing the name reveal being chief among the bunch.
I figure putting everything out there will let posters see everything for what it is, which isnt really much. Just multiple spam threads.

For the record, this is my bear with flamethrower.
http://i.imgur.com/rTyXJLn.jpg

My cow with gun.
http://i.imgur.com/9fU5ucW.jpg

And no one's ever called me a Romeo, a Casanova, and especially not a Don Juan.

Time-Immemorial
I really have never seen someone who cared so much about what other people say about him for supposedly not caring what they say.

Its2016
Are you related to Dr Nick?

riv6672
Different spelling.

riv6672
http://i.imgur.com/q9dzuPx.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672
Different spelling.

laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Riv finally broke.laughing out loud

Bashar Teg

And no one's ever called me a Romeo, a Casanova, and especially not a Don Juan.

glad this was finally answered. i was wondering what those creep-threads were about.

riv6672
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
glad this was finally answered. i was wondering what those creep-threads were about.
That was the whole point of this thread.

The name reveal is no longer an issue, and if he bumps/starts new creep threads, everyone here will know what they are, and why he's doing it:
Because 2 years after the fact, he STILL cant get over the fact some guy on a message board put him on ignore.

I'm pretty happy with everyone knowing that.

Time-Immemorial
First it was a year then it was two years. If you had this person on ignore, this does not really seem like you are ignoring them. Seems like a butthurt post to me.

Time-Immemorial

What creep threads are you talking about? What does Don Juan have to do with Julio Rivera btw? Its an amazing leap in logic.

Robtard
Hence the "Riv".
A couple of years ago i pissed someone off and he's been using my real name to **** with me online ever since.
Its more annoying than anything else, but i only post at 2 MBs and everyone at that one knows (which is how the guy found out), and now everyone here knows too.
Funny thing is, i know his name, as well, which i think is a way bigger deal for him.

Hopefully this will end all the silliness. Weird.

walshy
What's with the numbers?

Gorilla
June 6 1972

Gorilla
Or 1872 wink

Bashar Teg
That was the whole point of this thread.

The name reveal is no longer an issue, and if he bumps/starts new creep threads, everyone here will know what they are, and why he's doing it:
Because 2 years after the fact, he STILL cant get over the fact some guy on a message board put him on ignore.

I'm pretty happy with everyone knowing that.

i've had similar experiences. always coincides with their emotional breakdowns, but then you find out afterward that it was actually you who was mad all along. triggered.gif, etc.

Time-Immemorial
http://i.imgur.com/im0TXnd.gif

riv6672
i've had similar experiences. always coincides with their emotional breakdowns, but then you find out afterward that it was actually you who was mad all along. triggered.gif, etc.
laughing

Time-Immemorial
Someone seems really upset

Bashar Teg
yes. someone does, indeed.

Time-Immemorial
OP?

Bashar Teg
No, you. the creep who made this thread necessary.

Time-Immemorial
I dont understand what you mean. Can you explain?

Bashar Teg
I'm surprised that your special bro friend hasnt commented yet.

Flyattractor
They are there to MESS with your MIND!

Cause # are hard.

Time-Immemorial

It's ok Hughbox

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They are there to MESS with your MIND!

Cause # are hard.

He was embarrassed before.

Bashar Teg
I wonder why he's avoiding this thread. Was looking forward to reading about how it's okay for you to be creepy-stalky and violate peoples privacy, because you served in the military. Oh well.

Time-Immemorial
Because he lied about all of this. And now he looks like a fool. It's funny cause you are such a bias person you can't even read the OP and figure it out for yourself. Or the fact where he says "I know his name."

So it appears he's the creepy stalker and all this thread is was an an attempt to piss someone off. I also find it funny how much you care. Do you have some domineering women in your life that makes you care about petty edrama?

riv6672
No, you. the creep who made this thread necessary.
Thanks for keeping the thread active, B.T.
The longer it stays at the top the more people will read it.
Dont feel you have to argue on my account, though.

If you're having fun with it on your own, though, have at it!

riv6672
Nope, never been mistaken for Atlanta Falcons WR (Julio) j. Jones.

But its great to see you cant help yourself.
The next two years should be especially fun.

Bashar Teg
i'm assuming that was his post deleted.

riv6672
No, its still there.
At this point i'm getting way more out of his threads than he is, i think.
Again thanks for keeping the thread active, pretty sure everyone now has a good handle on the situation.

Time-Immemorial
What situation?

Bashar Teg
No, its still there.
At this point i'm getting way more out of his threads than he is, i think.
Again thanks for keeping the thread active, pretty sure everyone now has a good handle on the situation.

again, i've been having a similar experience for a while. TI and his suspiciously absent e-bro know my name as well, so they've been playing the same games.

Time-Immemorial
Female domineering in your life? It seems you get owned by them from you incessant need for cuck drama.

I don't know your name you are just paranoid cause I think you are P.Smith/Warehouselaughing out loud

Negan
Hello, hello, what's all this then? Online is online, keep it all online. Who cares who anyone really is online? It's really not that serious either way...

Negan
Hence the "Riv".

I know you from Herochat, you were an awful moderator, no offence intended.

Time-Immemorial
He got fired from being a modlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Nope, never been mistaken for Atlanta Falcons WR (Julio) j. Jones.

But its great to see you cant help yourself.
The next two years should be especially fun.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/39517598/large.jpg

Bashar Teg
interesting

Surtur
Julio. That kind of rhymes with Rufio. The movie Hook was pretty awesome.

Negan
Me and Julio down at the school yard. Great song!

dadudemon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

laughing

This gets me every time.

dadudemon

Don't worry, I got bored, just now, and found this thread. Saw that you posted that gif of H3H3 who looks remarkably similar to you and laughed again. I hate it that it gets me every time... sad

NB4 ignore gif.

Bashar Teg
creepy bro #2 has nothing to say on the topic? how expected.

Time-Immemorial
Oh wait, you are the only one allowed to come in here and be troll?

dadudemon
Oh wait, you are the only one allowed to come in here and be troll?

Oh, damn, is that how my post came off as? Trolly?

Sorry, Riv, if it seemed like I was doing that. I had no intentions of trolling. I just thought the gif TI posts to PVS is funny. That's all.

Bashar Teg
still nothing to say on the topic. expected cowardice is expected.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon

Sorry, Riv, if it seemed like I was doing that. I had no intentions of trolling. I just thought the gif TI posts to PVS is funny. That's all.

I was talking to bash.

Bashar Teg
confused again?

Time-Immemorial
No are you? You seem not to mind to troll, but have problems when other people troll you.

Bashar Teg
false equivalency. you two are the creep-stalky ones who try to dox others for disagreeing and hurting your feelings.
but keep trying to deflect this and make it about me. get your pal back in here to help.

dadudemon
I was talking to bash.

I know you were but your post implies that I am guilty, as well. You definitely did not intend that but I don't see how I can escape the what you've pointed out without becoming a hypocrite.

Bashar Teg
more expected deflection. thumb up

*bracing for yet more expected deflection*

dadudemon
false equivalency. you two are the creep-stalky ones who try to dox others for disagreeing and hurting your feelings.

Says the guy who "creep-stalked" my Facebook page, copied and pasted my friend's list, threatened to private message all of them made up stuff, who saved pictures of me to your personal and work hard drives, used some of those images to make gifs and animations, and posted them on the interwebz. Go ahead, stalk me again. See what you can dig up.

And when I found your Facebook page (it was easy)? You threatened legal action and literally started crying.

You're the easiest target for calling out bullshit...you cannot criticize a single person on the internet for anything without being guilty of it, yourself. You've literally done pretty much every shitty thing possible on the internet.

Maybe you should go make some more jokes about raping babies with your buddies? Or, even better, make jokes about eating babies' limbs but keeping them alive? You seem 'good' at making jokes about harming children. Something going on we don't know about?

Bashar Teg
more lies. you spoofed my FB page (name/avatar/etc), threatened to send invites to MY friends/family, then i offered to send a link to the spoof-bully account to your friends, (with an explanation of your seedy activities), and then you wisely deleted it. any more of your desperate lies before you go back on ignore, snake?

walshy
I think you kids should go offline for a while

riv6672

No worries.
Its not like you'll still be posting it 2 years from now. stick out tongue

This is great, though.
With this thread i've turned your friend into a spectator sport.

Every thread he makes towards me now is just increasingly more pathetic.
I can just see the next one:
Title: Paul Simon in a genius!
Thread: "Me & Julio Down by the Schoolyard" = best song ever!

Or, he can grab another picture idea from my deviantart page and think its clever, maybe Shark With Chainsaw.

Best Halloween ever.

Bashar Teg
No worries.
Its not like you'll still be posting it 2 years from now. stick out tongue

This is great, though.
With this thread i've turned your friend into a spectator sport.

Every thread he makes towards me now is just increasingly more pathetic.
I can just see the next one:
Title: Neil Simon in a genius!
Thread: "Me & Julio Down by the Schoolyard" = best song ever!

Or, he can grab another picture idea from my deviantart page and think its clever, maybe Shark With Chainsaw.

Best Halloween ever.

*paul simon

Time-Immemorial
Says the guy who "creep-stalked" my Facebook page, copied and pasted my friend's list, threatened to private message all of them made up stuff, who saved pictures of me to your personal and work hard drives, used some of those images to make gifs and animations, and posted them on the interwebz. Go ahead, stalk me again. See what you can dig up.

And when I found your Facebook page (it was easy)? You threatened legal action and literally started crying.

You're the easiest target for calling out bullshit...you cannot criticize a single person on the internet for anything without being guilty of it, yourself. You've literally done pretty much every shitty thing possible on the internet.

Maybe you should go make some more jokes about raping babies with your buddies? Or, even better, make jokes about eating babies' limbs but keeping them alive? You seem 'good' at making jokes about harming children. Something going on we don't know about?

Wow look bash is not only a liar but a liberal hypocrite

Time-Immemorial
more lies. you spoofed my FB page (name/avatar/etc), threatened to send invites to MY friends/family, then i offered to send a link to the spoof-bully account to your friends, (with an explanation of your seedy activities), and then you wisely deleted it. any more of your desperate lies before you go back on ignore, snake?

Dude, you are a liar and a hypocrite and you purposely seek out drama to get involved in, like you did here.

Robtard
I heard there is a situation here

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar73571_54.gif

riv6672
A great one, for me.
Take a look at all the TI threads on the page. All for me. smile

Time-Immemorial
None of those threads are for youthumb up

Time-Immemorial

How embarrassing

Robtard
I dunno, I'd find it flattering

Bashar Teg
TI, i'd be concerned about attacks on my character if the attacker had any credibility at all.
but you keep spamming that. take as much rope as you need. smile

Time-Immemorial
I would be concerned about you being exposed as a liar and a hypocrite but please take some more rope, cause you just got embarrassed.

I know DDM and he has far more credibility then you. You have been proven to be a bias liar, hypocrite and all around troll.

riv6672
I dunno, I'd find it flattering
You want to talk flattering?
He's using one of my old sig pics. He quite literally thinks of me every time he makes a post.

Man, its wonderful that everyone can now see how obsessed he's been with me these last 2 years!

Time-Immemorial
Another lie. I had this made for me and you stole it like a year ago.

Robtard
I'd give that sig 5/7

riv6672
I'd give that sig 5/7
Thanks. smile

Time-Immemorial
Oh look rob is here to get involved like a clown

Robtard
Thanks? Why the anger towards me in here?

riv6672
Thanks? Why the anger towards me in here?
Because i'm slowly driving him insane.

Time-Immemorial
Why are you here besides to get involved in drama?

Robtard
Why are you here besides to get involved in drama?

I heard (via PM) that there was a situation here and I came to investigate said situation

Time-Immemorial
What's the situation? Riv conspiracy and crying and looking for attention?laughing out loud

Sounds like massive ass bagging to me by the ultimate troll Riv

Time-Immemorial
Because i'm slowly driving him insane.

Oh look he admits it's a bait thread

Robtard
What's the situation? Riv conspiracy and crying and looking for attention?laughing out loud

Sounds like massive ass bagging to me by the ultimate troll Riv

I just came here to investigate the situation and you attacked me.

Time-Immemorial
Sure you did, you were told to come investigate? What are you investigating exactly, I didn't know you were an investigator. Besides sniffing peoples asseslaughing out loud

riv6672
I just came here to investigate the situation and you attacked me.
Careful, now that he cant do it to me anymore, he might focus on you for thr next 2 years. smile

Time-Immemorial
You made a thread about me, you are obsessed with me thinking every thread I make is about you. So you make a butt hurt thread to prove it, idiot.

Robtard
Careful, now that he cant do it to me anymore, he might focus on you for thr next 2 years. smile

I'm flattered by such attentions, when people have done that to me. Most flattered. Flattered 9.

Robtard
Sure you did, you were told to come investigate? What are you investigating exactly, I didn't know you were an investigator. Besides sniffing peoples asseslaughing out loud

I was PM'd that there was a situation here, but I decided to investigate the situation on my own.

TBF, your instant and unprovoked attack on me only piqued by interest further, as it made me immediately think "what does TI not want me to find in here?" Hmmm?

I sniff asses now? Odd.

Time-Immemorial
Nice trolling Rob. Clearly you can't prove a point in the GDF so you come here to air it out.

Don't think I don't know about what you are trying to do.

Robtard
Alright, which part(s) do you think I'm lying about and what exactly do you think I'm trying to do here.

Time-Immemorial
Did I say you were lying? Are you not a bit old to be acting like this?

Robtard
It seemed like you were implying that, but fair enough. Dunno, how is a 43 year old supposed to act here?

Also, what do you think I'm doing here?

Time-Immemorial
Participating in dramathumb up

Bashar Teg
Maybe if you stopped with these ridiculous lines of personal attacks, there would be no consequencial threads like this and you wouldn't have to play the victim and be the jet fuel for this drama.

Time-Immemorial
Where did I make any personal attacks on the OP in order to make such a butt hurt thread.

quanchi112
Maybe if you stopped with these ridiculous lines of personal attacks, there would be no consequencial threads like this and you wouldn't have to play the victim and be the jet fuel for this drama. laughing out loud

Robtard
Participating in dramathumb up

Okay, what are you doing here?

Time-Immemorial
Responding to a bait thread what are you doing?

Robtard
So far I came in and said I heard there was a situation, that stalking flatters me and that a sig was 5/7. If you like, I can leave this thread, I'm not attached to it?

Can I ask you something in PM though?

Time-Immemorial
Nah

Robtard
Cool, I will continue my investigations

Time-Immemorial
Oh right cause that's what I said,

Robtard
You said "nah" which I took as you didn't want me to leave.

The Whirly
smile

A synopsis of this thread with brief annotation for lulz.

Not since the days of David Masters have I laughed at a thread like this.

How TI and others have got away with this weird shit is beyond me.

Where are the mods?

Hence the "Riv".

Upset or not, I’m sure Riv doesn’t really care… Although where is the moderation? Why aren’t they dealing with TI and his stalking? The ebro military connection perhaps?

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Aren't the only one buddy, and at least you're revealing it here.

People in the Star Wars subforum found my name.

But thankfully, no ones trying to **** with me.

Yeah, nothing really to add…

PVS good buddy, even I know your name and location. We were both on Bardock’s facebook for years in fact you still are. I don’t have a facebook anymore because I only really care about people I know in real life so whatsapp is better. You must have looked over at me and yeah, I’m really that friggin awesome!

What the **** is that?

If true, I’m sorry to hear that know one should be harassed on or offline beyond the usual forum abuse?

I wonder why he's avoiding this thread. Was looking forward to reading about how it's okay for you to be creepy-stalky and violate peoples privacy, because you served in the military. Oh well.

Badabing ebro? Impediment ebro? Or Dadudemon ebro?

again, i've been having a similar experience for a while. TI and his suspiciously absent e-bro know my name as well, so they've been playing the same games.

Dadudemon… disappointed if true with Dadudemon

but keep trying to deflect this and make it about me. get your pal back in here to help.

Flipping heck PVS, disappointed in you also if true!

Wowzer

Wow look bash is not only a liar but a liberal hypocrite

Mr. triggered 24/7 Seriously TI how do you have time to post on a message board all the time?

Rob… You make me laugh you do!

Sad thing is Bardock was harassed off this board.

riv6672
Y'know, all i ever wanted to do here was post in peace.

Instead i've got a guy who hasnt left me alone in 2 years, and now an obvious sock looking to start mad mod shit using my name.
This thread was made to bring my situation out in the open, and i thank the mods for having kept it open.

Its pretty obviously run its course though.

What more do i have yo do?
I used the ignore button, i've used the report button, i've even posted my real name, all to basically say " hey man, let it go, you're an obsessed person, and you post here to flood forums and start arguments, i dont want to talk to you".
And yet nothing's changed except now everyone knows for sure whats going on.

I guess my next course of action would be to leave the board, but i'm not willing to do that.
I'm going back to my usual posting, my regular ignoring, let you guys/socks have at it and be done with all this.

The Whirly
Y'know, all i ever wanted to do here was post in peace.

Instead i've got a guy who hasnt left me alone in 2 years, and now an obvious sock looking to start mad mod shit using my name.
This thread was made to bring my situation out in the open, and i thank the mods for having kept it open.

Its pretty obviously run its course though.

What more do i have yo do?
I used the ignore button, i've used the report button, i've even posted my real name, all to basically say " hey man, let it go, you're an obsessed person, and you post here to flood forums and start arguments, i dont want to talk to you".
And yet nothing's changed except now everyone knows for sure whats going on.

I guess my next course of action would be to leave the board, but i'm not willing to do that.
I'm going back to my usual posting, my regular ignoring, let you guys/socks have at it and be done with all this.

The mods need to do something. I don't know you, beyond a vague recognition from Herochat. It would be sad if you are indeed forced off it. Bardock was a good guy and he was forced off here for having a pretty and reasonably intelligent girlfriend for almost ten years, others were jealous of him over. Be a shame if you were forced off too.

Sancty
Originally posted by The Whirly
pretty and reasonably intelligent
Are you negging me? lol

Andytalks
haermm

The Whirly
Originally posted by Sancty
Are you negging me? lol

Not at all, you almost certainly had a look at my profile when I was on Bardock's FB and as you saw my partner on off of 9 years, who is 17 years my junior is also pretty and fairly intelligent. It's not a bad thing.

smile

Sancty
Originally posted by The Whirly
Not at all, you almost certainly had a look at my profile when I was on Bardock's FB and as you saw my partner on off of 9 years, who is 17 years my junior is also pretty and fairly intelligent. It's not a bad thing.

smile
Oh, thanks then
you're also sorta intelligent I guess swank

Robtard
Are you negging me? lol

Not only were you negged; it was a successful negging on his part. You totally would have slept with Whirls right there, Sanc. Totally!

Now try and deny it.

dadudemon
Not only were you negged; it was a successful negging on his part. You totally would have slept with Whirls right there, Sanc. Totally!

Now try and deny it.

It wasn't even directed at me and I fell for it. I'm giving him a Handy Jay right now as I type.

#RedPill #Sheeple

(Seriously...it wasn't a neg...I read nothing negative...)

Robtard
Not even about you. Gawd!

Drive by
Oh, thanks then
you're also sorta intelligent I guess swank

I know wink

Surtur
Originally posted by Surtur
Julio. That kind of rhymes with Rufio. The movie Hook was pretty awesome.

Um8mMa5w41A

Bashar Teg
the first julio i think of also happens to be my favorite julio since like age 10.

zwWrajIdHII
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwWrajIdHII

Flyattractor
Around here a Julio is a Taco/Burrito combo.

you get thorns
Don is my favorite Julio.

Surtur
Ru Fi Ooooooo!

Flyattractor
You still putting that stuff in girls drinks Surt?

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You still putting that stuff in girls drinks Surt?

No, I found something that is absorbed by thermal tissue, so all it takes is a handshake now. So they think I'm just being a polite guy who wears gloves but ha, I am indeed not that at all.

Flyattractor
But what do you drug them with to get them to shake your hand?

Surtur

Flyattractor
Wow Surts...I didn't know you ....had a bad comb over...

Surtur
The fact that you didn't know means it was a great comb over.

Flyattractor
Oh go on....Yank the Other One!!!!!

dadudemon
Julio Rivera, I've never had a problem with you. While you do post some shit that I don't agree with at times, you don't seem that bad.

Don't internalize the hate too much that you run across. There is no way you can make everyone happy. People are going to hate you, sometimes. People are going to be annoyed by you. It happens.

That really really nice dude you know that would never hurt a soul, is quiet, and always does the right thing? Yeah, someone probably hates that guy.

The only other advice I could have is to just treat people well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.