Mara Jade Skywalker runs the Darth Malgus gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Mara Jade as of the same mindset as her duel with Jacen

1. 'Return' Malgus

2. 'Hope' Malgus

3. 'Deceived' Malgus

4. False Emperor Malgus

5. Hope+Deceived malgus

boss: Dave Filoni naked with a Lightsaber

UCanShootMyNova
3-4.

MythLord
Boss.

Ursumeles
4-boss

Ziggystardust
Didn't Mara have trouble collapsing a tunnel?

MythLord
No. She held a collapsed tunnel over her and Jaina, while suffering from the coomb spores(which waste tremendous amounts of her reserves) and exhausted.

Total Warrior
she isn't beating 4 tbh

The Ellimist
Clear, maybe.

Deronn_solo

Mara is completely outclassed as a duelist, and in the Force.

Nephthys

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Mara is completely outclassed as a duelist, and in the Force.
LMFAO

Deronn_solo
I know you aren't the best of debaters, but at least put on your gloves on if you plan to box with God.

"LMAO" Doesn't constitute as a worthy response.

Nephthys
Go easy on him, DS. He's doing the best he can. sad

The Ellimist
I hope for your sake that you aren't. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I know you aren't the best of debaters, but at least put on your gloves on if you plan to box with God.

"LMAO" Doesn't constitute as a worthy response.
I just don't see how Corrans superior is "completely outclassed as duelist", lol.
Well, I can see an case being made for Malgus > Mara, but he isn't completely outclassing her, especially not as of Deceived, when his most notable feat is killing Zallow.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Nephthys
Go easy on him, DS. He's doing the best he can. sad
LMAO smile

While I don't hold a candle to Deronn as debater, "LMAO" isn't a debating post from me

Tondemonai
Stops at 3 with and without rest, without is a stomp.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MythLord
No. She held a collapsed tunnel over her and Jaina, while suffering from the coomb spores(which waste tremendous amounts of her reserves) and exhausted.

I'm talking about this feat. I'm not sure the circumstances you've bought apply here :

In any case, Mara is one of those thespians characterized by limitations - Weak but skilled. A character who, despite being physically weaker than their opponent, is able to beat them because they are more skilled than their opponent. They'll prove Hard Work Hardly Works is a false premise, and even exploit the stronger opponents' sloppy technique and Pride to win. But that usually requires a bit of forewarning and preparation. Outside of that, there are various instances of an overflowing narration describing how much effort she puts into feats, that for one of Sidious' most powerful predecessors would require very little exertion. Just as an example.

Malgus sent dozens of people flying through the air because he was mildly irritated. Not only that, but people slammed into walls and through windows. Malgus' shuttle lurched over from the after-effect of the impact. While the feat isn't ridiculous, he did this because he was mildly irritated and much like when super sayain's create powerful aftereffects with their aura's, not even trying. Mara on the other hand, dare i say it, could probably replicate such a feat, but only with a tremendous amount of effort on her part. She's certainly outmatched in the bare bones category of power and Malgus has a shit ton of experience duelling over her.

S_W_LeGenD
She can fall at 1. Most likely to fall at 2.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
She can fall at 1.

https://media.giphy.com/media/qiwD5ncNMU4X6/giphy.gif

S_W_LeGenD
You are disgusting, cs_zoltan.

Darth Malgus was (already) among the greatest warriors of the Empire at that time. His victory over Kao Cen Darach was proof enough. His raw power is too much for Mara Jade Skywalker, like it was for Darach.

cs_zoltan
You are disgusting, cs_zoltan.

I try, but still not as disgusting as your cancer inducing shit tier opinions.

Darth Malgus was already among the greatest warriors of the Empire at that time. His victory over Kao Cen Darach was proof enough. His raw power is too much for Mara Jade Skywalker, like it was Kao Cen Darach.

http://puu.sh/rWq4b/99c41575bf.jpg

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I try, but still not as disgusting as your cancer inducing shit tier opinions.
Nobody takes you seriously here. Your striving is insignificant, let your death protests be the same.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Nobody takes you seriously here. Your striving is insignificant, let your death protests be the same.

As opposed to people taking you seriously? Yeah, seems legit.

Pretty sure everyone here has you in their top 3 most biased "debater" list so I wouldn't be so quick to discredit others in your place.

The Ellimist
Yeah, being biased is the least of his deficiencies.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I just don't see how Corrans superior is "completely outclassed as duelist", lol.
Well, I can see an case being made for Malgus > Mara, but he isn't completely outclassing her, especially not as of Deceived, when his most notable feat is killing Zallow.

Corran? lal.

And yeah, maybe the duelist point was stretching it a wee bit too much, but in the Force, she is thoroughly outclassed. Too outclassed for her to circumvent it for any kind of win.

Ursumeles
Yeah, Corran.

I am still don't seeing how Deceived Malgus has a dueling edge as all.
His best feat is beating Zallow, whose only feat iirc, besides losing to Malgus, was blitzing Sith. Naturally, this feat is impressive, but not more impressive than Corran besting Vong at his first encounter and has beaten Shedao Shai.
Hype-based, Zallow is also very good, but not fantastic. I doubt you would put Kao as Kyle's equal, only because he is a battlemaster.
Back to Mara: Jade has beaten Hord, while heavily wekened, and -dunno if you accept this showing- has statlemated Caedus -Malgus vastly superior with a blade- with circumstances in her favor.

I'll make an longer post, later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.