Trucks Wikileaks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
What would the liberals do if Wikileaks had thousands of emails released from the Trump campaign?

Would everyone here ignore them liked they ignored the DNC, Clintons and Podesras?

Just a reminder, his tax returns were illegally obtained and people here jumped all over those.

Nephthys
I'd probably whinge about it on the internet and complain about how unfwair it is that everyone dumps on Hillary but doesn't care about all the mean things Trump's campaign manager said.

Then I'd probably make an idiot out of myself by spamming a dozen threads a day about crap that I didn't bother to even read before getting buttmad about it.

Time-Immemorial
So you would do what I expected you to do, which is be a hypocrite.

FYI: you can only make five threads a day. So as usual you are wrong.

Nephthys
laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd probably whinge about it on the internet and complain about how unfwair it is that everyone dumps on Hillary but doesn't care about all the mean things Trump's campaign manager said.

Then I'd probably make an idiot out of myself by spamming a dozen threads a day about crap that I didn't bother to even read before getting buttmad about it.

So now that you have gotten this out of your system, do you legitimately feel we would be seeing the same kind of reaction in the media, etc. if this was Trump's campaign being exposed with all this stuff?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
What would the liberals do if Wikileaks had thousands of emails released from the Trump campaign?

They'd pretend to care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.