Abeloth vs. Vitiate's Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Could Vitiate's Empire kill FotJ Abeloth? She's not allowed to power up beyond the strongest that she was in FotJ.

Ursumeles
Inb4Valkorionsolos.

Nephthys
Valkorionsolos.

S_W_LeGenD
Abeloth is outgunned by miles. Bad thread.

ares834
Kill her? No.

Defeat her? Yes.

GM Yoda
Abeloth.

Tondemonai
In al honesty Vitiate does solo, depending on at what point in time it is. If it's near the end of vanilla TOR, and there's no Republic interference, then he completes his galaxy-consuming ritual. Otherwise, probably Abeloth, but I can see Vitiate meditating for weeks on end and performing a ritual that would allow him to subdue her.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Tondemonai
In al honesty Vitiate does solo, depending on at what point in time it is. If it's near the end of vanilla TOR, and there's no Republic interference, then he completes his galaxy-consuming ritual. Otherwise, probably Abeloth, but I can see Vitiate meditating for weeks on end and performing a ritual that would allow him to subdue her.

With respect to the galaxy ritual, that was only possible because there was a war going on. If we still put this battle in the backdrop of the war, then the Hero has an even easier time taking him out.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by The Ellimist
With respect to the galaxy ritual, that was only possible because there was a war going on. If we still put this battle in the backdrop of the war, then the Hero has an even easier time taking him out.

True, but would the deaths caused by Abeloth not be enormous as well? She'd be destroying planets, and just feeding Vitiate faster than the war ever did IMO. I can agree with HoT taking Vitiate out easier but I see the Republic and Empire forming a temporary alliance, and just giving him the deaths he needs even faster. Whatever the case, I see him being able to pull off the ritual more likely than not.

darthbane77
It's possible that Vitiate could set up his ritual while Abeloth is fighting through his forces, then Vitiate uses his ritual and absorbs her strength. So given enough time Vitiate could win. I'd say the Empire wins without the ritual as well though, numbers like that will overwhelm anybody.

The Ellimist
True, but would the deaths caused by Abeloth not be enormous as well? She'd be destroying planets, and just feeding Vitiate faster than the war ever did IMO. I can agree with HoT taking Vitiate out easier but I see the Republic and Empire forming a temporary alliance, and just giving him the deaths he needs even faster. Whatever the case, I see him being able to pull off the ritual more likely than not.

Why can't Abeloth stop him?

Tondemonai
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Why can't Abeloth stop him?

Would she know that she needed to? I mean even if she did, the Maw is pretty damn far from the Tingel Arm. On top of that, Vitiate would throw all of his forces at her so that she either gets weakened/beaten or kills them all to give him the deaths he needs.

The Ellimist
Abeloth's whole gig was to disguise herself in multiple bodies and torture information out of people. Her first step: Scourge.

Tondemonai
Fair enough. I don't see him sending Scourge though. More likely a Hand or Child so he can scope it out for himself, per se, and if/when she violates it I don't see them giving much info. Her other gig was just wrecking shit she didn't like though, so throw enough crap in her direction and she'll just get annoyed and start blowing shit up.

Sinious
I mean, if Abeloth can just locate Vitiate and finish him at the beginning of the conflict, then sure, what remains of his Emprie would be enslaved by her. But, if Vitiate can hide and low-key ritual f*** her from distance, then he can stop her with his knowledge of the dark side and the resources of his empire imo. This could go in different ways is my point.

Emperordmb
Abeloth could probably track him down tbh.

edit: And there's no ****ing way he's soloing LOL

Sinious
He could find ways to distract her tbh. He has the DC, DMs, Imperial Intelligence and the armies/fleets that would come in handy.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
He could find ways to distract her tbh. He has the DC, DMs, Imperial Intelligence and the armies/fleets that would come in handy.
And she wouldn't realize he's trying to distract her?

Sinious
IIRC, she has insane level of calculation/strategizing in milliseconds so she can definitely find ways to outsmart him and locate him before he pulls off something lethal. However, I still don't think her victory is guaranteed as Abeloth was ultimately taken care of in FOTJ and like I said, Vitiate has many resources to make use of here.

carthage
Abeloth destroys

Trocity

Lol. Abeloth would bend Vitiate over and tentacle f**k his ass raw.

ares834
Originally posted by Trocity

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar139483_28.gif

Beniboybling
The idea that Vitiate could pose any threat to Abeloth when it required the Father, Son and Daughter combined to subdue her is ****ing hilarious.

carthage
Would love to know what evidence the TOR bots would have that Vitiate can harm someone who can destroy cities casually, destroy space stations,and stomp Luke and withstand attacks that can oneshot freighters.

Beniboybling
I'm sure he can cook up some kind of ritual...

The Ellimist
Vitiate can oneshot powerhouses like Darth Marr.

Sinious
If it required the Father, Son, and Daughter combined to take her down, how did she die to much lesser beings?

S_W_LeGenD
If it required the Father, Son, and Daughter combined to take her down, how did she die to much lesser beings?
Indeed.

Abeloth hype-train has crossed idiocracy level.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Trocity
Or Vitiate would drain her to the point of no return?

When beings that strong clash, it is hardly a one-sided affair.

MythLord

Because the Father(and/or Son and Daughter) fight a full-powered, prime Abeloth, whereas Luke is facing avatars of her, with at times beneficial circumstances, and still getting reduced to a play-thing?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Would love to know what evidence the TOR bots would have that Vitiate can harm someone who can destroy cities casually
Where it is stated that Abeloth destroyed a city casually? She was in a state of anger at that time and that frame-of-mind fueled her power.

destroy space stations
A good feat. However, not beyond the likes of Vitiate.

Exal Kressh destroyed the core of a massive space colony with her powers, a development that started a chain-reaction and the space station fell apart afterwards. By virtue of power-scaling, Vitiate could accomplish the same with sheer raw power.

and stomp Luke
She did not stomp him in the manner you presume. They fought two times in a short span of time. The first time, Luke Skywalker managed to destroy her avatar. However, Abeloth activated another avatar and used it to overwhelm Luke (now weakened and injured).

and withstand attacks that can oneshot freighters.
I am sure that Vitiate have defenses that good.

---

Vitiate have one-shotted powerful adversaries and even a Dark Council in various confrontations. More importantly, he devastated an entire world with sheer raw power.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by MythLord
Because the Father(and/or Son and Daughter) fight a full-powered, prime Abeloth, whereas Luke is facing avatars of her, with at times beneficial circumstances, and still getting reduced to a play-thing?
Where is the evidence that Abeloth declined in power with passage of time?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The idea that Vitiate could pose any threat to Abeloth when it required the Father, Son and Daughter combined to subdue her is ****ing hilarious.
It seems like the Father soloed her, tbh.
Also, 12x as powerful as Luke is enough for FotJ Abeloth to solo Vitate's empire, imho.

Nephthys
Abeloth is incompetent and she did end up losing to Luke's completely inferior Jedi Order + Krayt + freaking Boba Fett. So Vitiate could take her with his combined forces.

Ursumeles
Vitate is also incompetent, lol.

Nephthys
He has a lot of competent people in his empire. If Fett can take down a body, the Emp Protag can probably each take one out. Then theres the Council, the Dread Masters etc etc.

Beniboybling
Most people in the his empire are incompetent, actually. mmm

Nephthys
If you say so.

Ursumeles
@Neph Yes, one, but not an Full-power one.
The body who fought Luke and Krayt would destroy the protags.

Nephthys
Vitiate and the protags would take it.

Ursumeles
Pre-destroying of her other avatars? No, tbh.

Sinious
Originally posted by MythLord
Because the Father(and/or Son and Daughter) fight a full-powered, prime Abeloth, Which is completely irrelevant here. Yet she lost at the end.

Tondemonai
Here' said question, do people think that Abeloth would be affected by Vitiate's galaxy-consuming ritual? And if not, how would she do against it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.