Clash of the Titans: Newt Gingrich and Megyn Kelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
1RVqTfIKGbU

One of the comments: "Fox News is the other side of the same coin. What a bunch of cucks."

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Bashar Teg
special level of denial when people are blaming foxnews for trumps fall. so sad.

Time-Immemorial
Nice, comment on the comment, and not on the video as per the usual for you.

Bashar Teg
okay fine, i think megan kelly is hot. i'd like to do trumpy stuff with her. except not quite so rapey. i'd like to romance her and stuff.

Flyattractor
Oh don't lie Bashy. You all about the rapey.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
okay fine, i think megan kelly is hot. i'd like to do trumpy stuff with her. except not quite so rapey. i'd like to romance her and stuff.

You realize this is extremely sexist and misogynist?

Bashar Teg
good thing I'm not running for president. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
So that makes it ok? I guess everything is ok for anyone, just as long as they are not running for president?

Bashar Teg
no, the fake outrage of pearl-clutching trolls is never okay.

Its2016
good thing I'm not running for president. thumb up Hillary is running for president!

Time-Immemorial
no, the fake outrage of pearl-clutching trolls is never okay.

Similar to your fake outrage?

Surtur
It's just bizarre though because, as he points out, they spend 57 seconds on the subject that is of much greater importance, and 23 minutes the sexual shit. Then later on when he says this she just replies "We did cover it" yeah, not even a full minute.

The claim wasn't that you don't cover this stuff, it was that you don't cover the stuff with as great an intensity.

Bashar Teg
"hur dur, no u, etc"

Its2016
Originally posted by Surtur
It's just bizarre though because, as he points out, they spend 57 seconds on the subject that is of much greater importance, and 23 minutes the sexual shit. Then later on when he says this she just replies "We did cover it" yeah, not even a full minute.

The claim wasn't that you don't cover this stuff, it was that you don't cover the stuff with as great an intensity. Megyn Kelly was never a good reporter.

Flyattractor
"hur dur, no u, etc"

Once again Bashy's Leftist Intelligence shines thru.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Once again Bashy's Leftist Intelligence shines thru.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.