Study: 91 percent of coverage on evening newscasts was negative to Donald Trump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/study-91-percent-of-trump-coverage-on-broadcast-news-was-negative-230297

The Ellimist
Golden Mean fallacy eh?

Time-Immemorial
A whopping 91 percent of news coverage about Donald Trump on the three broadcast nightly newscasts over the past 12 weeks has been 'hostile', a new study finds.
The study, conducted by the conservative Media Research Center, found that not only has Trump received significantly more broadcast network news coverage than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, but nearly all of that coverage (91%) has been hostile, according to the study.
In addition, the networks spent far more airtime focusing on the personal controversies involving Trump, such as his treatment of women, than controversies surrounding Clinton, such as her email practices or the Clinton Foundation.
For the study, MRC analyzed all 588 evening news stories that either discussed or mentioned the presidential campaign on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20 (including weekends). Of the total newscasts, the networks devoted 29 percent of their time to the campaign. The study did not include comments from the campaigns or candidates themselves, instead focusing on what the correspondents, anchors, expert commentators, and voters on the street said in order to try and hone in on any sort of slant from the networks.

Adam_PoE
Ninety-one percent of the things Donald Trump says are negative, so . . .

Time-Immemorial
100% of the things she says is a lie.

Bashar Teg
ZING!!!

Its2016
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Ninety-one percent of the things Donald Trump says are negative, so . . . Really? Ive been laughing every step of the way. He also won the primaries and is up by about 40% in biased rigged polls in pretty much every state. His rallies are joined by thousands, theyre pretty staggering the numbers of people there.

I think hes pretty popular, bruh.

Time-Immemorial
I guess he has never actually listened to Hillary speak, all she talks about it war with Russia. It's baffoons who are willing to vote for her when she wants war.

Nephthys
It's almost as if most people over a 50 point IQ think he'd be a disaster or something.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Ninety-one percent of the things Donald Trump says are negative, so . . .

👍

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's almost as if most people over a 50 point IQ think he'd be a disaster or something.

Considering her own staff thinks she is a mess, naive and she herself admits she is detached from people. What does that say about the people voting for her?

Nephthys
They don't drool while talking?

Time-Immemorial
Syria-Failire
Libya-Failure
Russia Reset-Failure
Iran Deal only Embolden Iran plus we gave them ransom-failure
Obamacare-Failure.

Only a mouth breather would vote for another 4 years of thisthumb up

Nephthys
I don't think you understood, I was implying that you were a sub-human neanderthal. I didn't ask you to spam more horseshit about the future POTUS.

Time-Immemorial
I cant post whatever I want, and there isn't anything you can do about it.

Go ahead and prove how those points are horeshit, unless you think all of those were successes?

Stigma
Huh. It's almost as if the mainstream media are biased against Trump. mmm

Surtur
Originally posted by Nephthys

Do these same imbeciles have an explanation for why Hilary won't be a disaster?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Surtur
Do these same imbeciles have an explanation for why Hilary won't be a disaster?

She's intelligent, experienced, not emotionally volatile, not dependent on rednecks for votes, not a bigot, and doesn't peddle conspiracy theories about how vaccines cause autism and global warming is a hoax started by the Chinese.

Surtur
Originally posted by The Ellimist
She's intelligent, experienced, not emotionally volatile, not dependent on rednecks for votes, not a bigot, and doesn't peddle conspiracy theories about how vaccines cause autism and global warming is a hoax started by the Chinese.

Okay, do they have a non-bullshit reason?

The Ellimist
Okay, do they have a non-bullshit reason?

Please provide an actual rebuttal for the record.

Surtur
Please provide an actual rebuttal for the record.

So no actual reasons? Okie dokie artichokey.

The Ellimist
So no actual reasons? Okie dokie artichokey.

Me: *provides a list of reasons*
You: those are bullshit
Me: can you produce arguments or evidence to support your position?
You: ah, so you have nothing, Okkkkk

Seriously, it's like you aren't even a homo sapiens.

Surtur
Your reasons contained some asinine shit though. Stuff about rednecks and bigots and shit. The DNC have been exposed as some racist pieces of shit too recently, but okay.

She's experienced, we know that, next. She's intelligent? Of course she is, the kunt isn't in jail and still has a shot at winning, stupid people can't be this corrupt and still say that.

You didn't explain why she wouldn't be just as much of a disaster.

Time-Immemorial
lol

The Ellimist
Your reasons contained some asinine shit though.

In an intelligent discussion, what usually happens is you provide reasons comprised of logic and evidence to back your position. But you're so stupid that you think just repeating your opinion is enough.

Regular person: I think X because of Y.
You: that's dumb
Person: why?
You: because...it...is!!!!!!!!!!!!! (basks in pride over figuring out how to string three words together in a sentence)

Surtur
She's not a bigot or racist.

Anyways, blacks are super predators, because science and shit!

Time-Immemorial
lol

Surtur
In an intelligent discussion, what usually happens is you provide reasons comprised of logic and evidence to back your position. But you're so stupid that you think just repeating your opinion is enough.

Regular person: I think X because of Y.
You: that's dumb
Person: why?
You: because...it...is!!!!!!!!!!!!! (basks in pride over figuring out how to string three words together in a sentence)

Bro, point me to an intelligent discussion and I'll follow that shit. So far, I haven't seen it. Show me one, please.

The Ellimist
She's not a bigot or racist.

Anyways, blacks are super predators, because science and shit!

It's like talking to a chimpanzee.

The Ellimist
Bro, point me to an intelligent discussion and I'll follow that shit. So far, I haven't seen it. Show me one, please.

I'm still waiting for you to actually respond to my points. You aren't very good at this, are you?

If you say that my arguments are unintelligent, you need supporting arguments to justify that statement. Otherwise, anyone could just arbitrarily dismiss anything by calling it stupid.

Again, like talking to a chimpanzee.

Time-Immemorial
I have responded, you keep trying to dodge. You aren't very good at this, are you?

Peddling Conspiracies
EwtkorQKGFE
x9gzUP5Z9Hc

Pandering to Rednecks for votes
YaDQ1vIuvZI

Racist
j0uCrA7ePno

Her staff calls her naive about Russia and Putin. Nice way of saying she is dumb.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/wikileaks-clinton-adviser-says-hillary-sounds-naive-talking-about-russia/

She told environmentalists to get a life and defends fracking which is a environmental disaster.
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/18/leaked-email-hillary-clinton-told-radical-environmentalists-to-get-a-life-defended-fracking-and-pipelines/

Emotionally Stable?
QmCSb0IhnSc
UoYkiReiorU

Anything else?

Surtur
It's like talking to a chimpanzee.

Dat's rayciss.

The Ellimist
Dat's rayciss.

What a pathetic waste of DNA.

Surtur
I'm still waiting for you to actually respond to my points. You aren't very good at this, are you?

If you say that my arguments are unintelligent, you need supporting arguments to justify that statement. Otherwise, anyone could just arbitrarily dismiss anything by calling it stupid.

Again, like talking to a chimpanzee.

I'm still waiting for intelligent discussion on your part.

Again, it's like talking to a chimpanzee with down syndrome.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I have responded, you keep trying to dodge. You aren't very good at this, are you?

You're beneath my notice at this point.

Time-Immemorial
Cause I just countered you and you cant deal with it cause you are intellectually unable to understand what you see on the video.

Surtur
What a pathetic waste of DNA.

I never asked you what the first phrase your mother ever said to you was, so why tell me that?

Time-Immemorial
I never asked you what the first phrase your mother ever said to you was, so why tell me that?

I just owned him, he cant deal with it.

laughing out loud

The Ellimist

Because I'm enjoying the fact that I know where I'll be working over the summer, and it's a pretty darn good place. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Concession accepted on your weak points I countered, just like the last time you made the same argument, I destroyed it, you ran from the thread and never came back.

The Ellimist
you are intellectually unable

Here's a case study.

When I linked you the full report of the CNN poll, which you were apparently too dishonest to look at even though you were the one to invoke it, you dodged and evaded until you told me that you'd been trying to "figure out" why you were wrong. This took you close to an hour (?), despite me having quoted for you the part of the article.

It took me like thirty seconds. Not that this makes me a genius; it just makes you stupid.

You are, truly, beneath my notice. Keep debating with whoever chooses to entertain your baby talk. thumb up

Surtur
Because I'm enjoying the fact that I know where I'll be working over the summer, and it's a pretty darn good place. thumb up

You don't have to tell me it's a good place man, nobody has ever said 7-11 was a bad place.

Time-Immemorial

Peddling Conspiracies
EwtkorQKGFE
x9gzUP5Z9Hc

YaDQ1vIuvZI

Racist
j0uCrA7ePno

Her staff calls her naive about Russia and Putin. Nice way of saying she is dumb.
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/wikileaks-clinton-adviser-says-hillary-sounds-naive-talking-about-russia/

She told environmentalists to get a life and defends fracking which is a environmental disaster.
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/18/leaked-email-hillary-clinton-told-radical-environmentalists-to-get-a-life-defended-fracking-and-pipelines/

Emotionally Stable?
QmCSb0IhnSc
UoYkiReiorU

Anything else?

Surtur
He says you are beneath his notice, I guarantee you 100% that will not be the last time he responds to you.

Time-Immemorial
Here's a case study.

When I linked you the full report of the CNN poll, which you were apparently too dishonest to look at even though you were the one to invoke it, you dodged and evaded until you told me that you'd been trying to "figure out" why you were wrong. This took you close to an hour (?), despite me having quoted for you the part of the article.

It took me like thirty seconds. Not that this makes me a genius; it just makes you stupid.

You are, truly, beneath my notice. Keep debating with whoever chooses to entertain your baby talk. thumb up

Its a little different looking at it on an iphonethumb up
I believe I said I was wrong, looks like you are the pos I always knew you were.

Time-Immemorial
He says you are beneath his notice, I guarantee you 100% that will not be the last time he responds to you.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Wait wait shhh just hold it, let's see if he actually stops responding. Remember, you're beneath his notice. I assume I am too, but maybe I haven't earned that yet.

Time-Immemorial
lol

Surtur
He's browsing right now, trying to decide what to do.

The Ellimist
You don't have to tell me it's a good place man, nobody has ever said 7-11 was a bad place.

Yes, I'm working on 7-11's highly prestigious search engine. mmm

Time-Immemorial

She does all of those things..so you were just caught lying, like the liar we all know you to be.

Surtur

I love poorboys bro, you love 'em too?

Time-Immemorial

Im sure google needs your help rigging the auto complete. They have a lot of work to do.

The Ellimist
Its a little different looking at it on an iphonethumb up

I was on an iphone too...

Time-Immemorial
Another lie, we saw you post pics of your computer. Nice dodge on your other lies tho.

"She's intelligent, experienced, not emotionally volatile, not dependent on rednecks for votes, not a bigot, and doesn't peddle conspiracy theories about how vaccines cause autism and global warming is a hoax started by the Chinese."

^These are bold faced lies.

Surtur
Ohhh shit he noticed you!!!!!

Surtur
You went from beneath his notice to right up above it again. You are some kind of sorcerer.

The Ellimist
Another lie, we saw you post pics of your computer. Nice dodge on your other lies tho.

"She's intelligent, experienced, not emotionally volatile, not dependent on rednecks for votes, not a bigot, and doesn't peddle conspiracy theories about how vaccines cause autism and global warming is a hoax started by the Chinese."

^These are bold faced lies.

Um, that was a few days before what we're talking about, sweetie.

(But what do you think I used to take the photo? Lmao)

Time-Immemorial

I guess I am not beneath him now cause he is clearly caught up in two more lies he is working his way to get around.

Time-Immemorial
Um, that was a few days before what we're talking about, sweetie.

(But what do you think I used to take the photo? Lmao)

Keep dodging on your lies

Surtur
Only non bigots can recognize super predators. It's a legitimate super power they have.

Time-Immemorial
See how he refuses to answer up, he knows he was caught. Now he is doing everything he can to avoid it. This is what a coward does.

^lies

The Ellimist
Alright, let's try:

"She's intelligent,

Graduated from Yale Law School, seems like it.

Obviously true.

When's the last time Hillary has gone on random twitter wars with random comedians that insult her? When's the last time she's threatened to sue twenty different people in a year?

Notice the use of the present tense. Her share of the redneck vote is incredibly small, so she isn't dependent on them.

The only example you can provide is "supercriminals", which is apparently worse than calling undocumented immigrants rapists. You know, even though Hillary apologized...and Trump never did.

When did she do that?

When did she do that?

Now that you were so eager to get me to respond, I expect you to actually produce a line-by-line rebuttal, instead of just copy-pasting yourself or doing something else.

Surtur
See how he refuses to answer up, he knows he was caught. Now he is doing everything he can to avoid it. This is what a coward does.

^lies

Rednecks don't even exist in Arkansas. Not since the late 1950's.

Surtur
Dude super predators, not super criminals.

So think of like..the thing that Arnold fought in that movie, but SUPER!!!!!

Do we have enough log traps to survive?!

The Ellimist
Im sure google needs your help rigging the auto complete. They have a lot of work to do.

Not sure about *need*, but I have reason to think they might want my help, yes. Several tens of thousands of reasons.

Time-Immemorial
Peddling Conspiracies
EwtkorQKGFE
x9gzUP5Z9Hc

Time-Immemorial
YaDQ1vIuvZI

Time-Immemorial
Racist commends on Blacks and Hispanics
j0uCrA7ePno
AUB3CUzD-oo

Time-Immemorial
Emotionally Stable?
QmCSb0IhnSc
UoYkiReiorU

The Ellimist
There's a difference between saying that right wingers were conspiring against Clinton, which is...like, true...(of course they were - he was the democrat in the Oval Office, why do you expect them to support him or something?), but just uses the word "conspiracy" which sounds wack, and claiming that vaccines cause autism and global warming is a Chinese hoax.

Surtur
Not sure about *need*, but I have reason to think they might want my help, yes. Several tens of thousands of reasons.

Several tens of thousands of reasons? Golly!

Time-Immemorial

She cares about the environment, OH REALLYlaughing out loudShe told environmentalists to get a life and defends fracking which is a environmental disaster.

The Ellimist
lol as if you think these weak comebacks do anything but make me more smug thumb up

Time-Immemorial
There's a difference between saying that right wingers were conspiring against Clinton, which is...like, true...(of course they were - he was the democrat in the Oval Office, why do you expect them to support him or something?), but just uses the word "conspiracy" which sounds wack, and claiming that vaccines cause autism and global warming is a Chinese hoax.

Name ten documented vast right wing conspiracies against her.

She cares about the environment, OH REALLYlaughing out loudShe told environmentalists to get a life and defends fracking which is a environmental disaster.

Surtur
lol as if you think these weak comebacks do anything but make me more smug thumb up

Yes! Please never ever stop posting things.

The Ellimist

That's not the same thing as intelligence, which she certainly has given how g-loaded the LSAT is, and seriously, you don't think every politician ever has some people who call them incompetent? Trump has his own campaign managers scrambling to contradict and cover for him.

She's not perfect, but at least she doesn't think global warming is a chinese conspiracy. thumb up

Robtard
To be fair, several of those claims are true, TI.

Intelligent: She definitely is, she did not achieve the position of power she has and will likely have by being of low or even average intelligence

Experienced: She's a career politician, with decades under her belt

Emotionally Volatile: She's been called an "ice queen" by her detractors iirc and seeing her hold her composition time and time again under pressure shows she's emotionally stable

Dependent/Rednecks: I think we call all agree that "rednecks" typically don't vote Conservative by and large and she doesn't cater to this crowd generally speaking

Not a bigot: This one is a bit harder, she has said racially questionable things in the past, but she's also not come off as racist in her last ten or so years as her opposition has in less than one

Conspiracy Peddling: Again, not 100% sure, but she doesn't seem to say the whacky "wtf" comments her opposition has at times

Time-Immemorial
That's not the same thing as intelligence, which she certainly has given how g-loaded the LSAT is, and seriously, you don't think every politician ever has some people who call them incompetent? Trump has his own campaign managers scrambling to contradict and cover for him.

She's not perfect, but at least she doesn't think global warming is a chinese conspiracy. thumb up

Meaning of Naive

Naive Synonyms

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
To be fair, several of those claims are true.

Intelligent: She definitely is, she did not achieve the position of power she has and will likely have by being of low or even average intelligence

Experienced: She's a career politician, with decades under her belt

Emotionally Volatile: She's been called an "ice queen" by her detractors iirc and seeing her hold her composition time and time again under pressure shows she's emotionally stable

Dependent/Rednecks: I think we call all agree that "rednecks" typically don't vote Conservative by and large and she doesn't cater to this crowd generally speaking

Not a bigot: This one is a bit harder, she has said racially questionable things in the past, but she's also not come off as racist in her last ten or so years as her opposition has in less than one

Conspiracy Peddling: Again, not 100% sure, but she doesn't seem to say the whacky "wtf" comments her opposition has at times

Bill Clinton calls himself a redneck. She has experience, but its bad experience, what has she done that makes her "smart." She has been living off Bills coat tales and secret service clout.

Her own staff calls her naive, which literally means "lack of experience." They have to clean up all her messes, do you need proof?

Surtur
Basically, the only claims that have any true value are "intelligent" and "experienced".

Oh she is smart, we know that much. She knew to destroy the hoes Bill got with, she knows when to lie and when to just feign ignorance. She is smart.

Experienced? Yes indeedy, you can't become as corrupt as she is without experience.

All the other stuff, though, is stupid bullshit. The two things mentioned aren't enough to win me over either. Intelligence is wasted if you misuse it. Doctor f*cking Doom is intelligent. Lex Luthor is intelligent.

The worst kinds of criminals are not the stupid ones.

Time-Immemorial
This video racks up her proof that she hates black people in chronological order.

OFsQPUG5lNs

Time-Immemorial

All the other stuff, though, is stupid bullshit. The two things mentioned aren't enough to win me over either. Intelligence is wasted if you misuse it. Doctor f*cking Doom is intelligent. Lex Luthor is intelligent.

thumb up

She isnt even that smart though, look at her **** massive **** ups....she relies on corruption, her name, Obama, and Comey and lynch, Podesta and her staff to bail her out.

Robtard
Bill Clinton calls himself a redneck. She has experience, but its bad experience, what has she done that makes her "smart." She has been living off Bills coat tales and secret service clout.

Her own staff calls her naive, which literally means "lack of experience." They have to clean up all her messes, do you need proof?

If you truly think she's an inexperienced dunce, there's nothing I can say that will make you see otherwise. IMO, that mindset is careless; potentially dangerous.

Surtur
This video racks up her proof that she hates black people in chronological order.

OFsQPUG5lNs

To be fair she only dislikes them until it comes time to vote. Surely this counts for something?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
If you truly think she's an inexperienced dunce, there's nothing I can say that will make you see otherwise. IMO, that mindset is careless; potentially dangerous.

Name five great things she did as Senator and SOS that were a success.

Time-Immemorial
To be fair she only dislikes them until it comes time to vote. Surely this counts for something?

Did you watch the video? Its atrocious with her hate for black people, Bills mass incarnation to the black community devastated black communities. Her and her husband did un repairable damage to them.

Time-Immemorial
ruOa1Fb6Bn4

Detailed account of her calling black people ******'s

The Ellimist
Meaning of Naive

Naive Synonyms

That still isn't the same thing as intelligence, and even if it were, it's kind of silly that the best evidence you have is some staffers claiming that she's naive; you don't think anyone who's worked for Trump (or anyone) has insulted him?

Short of fraud, it's basically impossible to get into Yale Law School without being smart...

The Ellimist
Regardless, it's impossible to have a conversation with TI when he doesn't actually respond to you in a structured way and instead just posts five new videos in random order.

Time-Immemorial
That still isn't the same thing as intelligence, and even if it were, it's kind of silly that the best evidence you have is some staffers claiming that she's naive; you don't think anyone who's worked for Trump (or anyone) has insulted him?

Short of fraud, it's basically impossible to get into Yale Law School without being smart...

So shes a smart corrupt criminal, and you are voting for her. So basically you support corruption.

The Ellimist
Basically, the only claims that have any true value are "intelligent" and "experienced".

Oh she is smart, we know that much. She knew to destroy the hoes Bill got with, she knows when to lie and when to just feign ignorance. She is smart.

Experienced? Yes indeedy, you can't become as corrupt as she is without experience.

All of your ranting about Clinton, and you claim that you'd prefer Trump to win, implies that you think Trump is somehow not as corrupt or dishonest. Which is just hilarious.

Time-Immemorial
Regardless, it's impossible to have a conversation with TI when he doesn't actually respond to you in a structured way and instead just posts five new videos in random order.

You didn't respond to anything I posted, instead what you did was alter my quotes and troll me with your own opinions as if I said it, which makes you a coward and a hypocrite.

Time-Immemorial
All of your ranting about Clinton, and you claim that you'd prefer Trump to win, implies that you think Trump is somehow not as corrupt or dishonest. Which is just hilarious.

I believe he has said he does not like Trump but thinks he is better then Hillarys blood on her hands. You dont even care about all the dead people in Syria or Libya do you?

Name all of Trumps massive corruptions, not just saying it and thinking we are going to believe you. Did he give Russia uranium?

The Ellimist
You didn't respond to anything I posted, instead what you did was alter my quotes and troll me with your own opinions as if I said it, which makes you a coward and a hypocrite.

Which posts of yours did I edit? The opposite happens; you make a post and then sometimes completely change it a few minutes afterwards without any indication that you had.

If you want to debate, actually respond to what I'm saying in a structured way. All you do is just ignore my post and post five more random videos, or you quote it all at once and then respond to part of a half a sentence of it.

The Ellimist
So shes a smart corrupt criminal, and you are voting for her. So basically you support corruption.

First you say she's stupid, and now you're saying she's smart?

Its2016
Hillary is going to be another Bush.

Time-Immemorial
First you say she's stupid, and now you're saying she's smart?

I was mocking you.

The Ellimist
You know, you spent so long begging me to respond to you, and when I do, you cherry pick one or two paragraphs out of my post, and spend the rest of your time posting more random videos. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You just don't know how to debate.

Time-Immemorial
You asked me a stupid question, you got a stupid answer.

Back to me refuting all your pointsthumb up

Time-Immemorial
Peddling Conspiracies
EwtkorQKGFE
x9gzUP5Z9Hc Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
YaDQ1vIuvZI Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Emotionally Stable?
QmCSb0IhnSc
UoYkiReiorU Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

The Ellimist
^ case in point.

How about you actually respond to my arguments instead of just making random sh*tposts?

Time-Immemorial
I countered all your points with things she has said and done.thumb up

You just cant accept it, even though it comes from her own mouth.

That is the problem with you.

The Ellimist
I countered all your points

Why can't you ever make a line by line rebuttal?

When I make a post with twelve different points, you just respond to one or two, and then pretend the others don't exist.

Time-Immemorial
OK fine I'll do it line by line..

Line by line..

She's intelligent- Based on what, she has failed at everything, and gets caught at everything she does, then has to corrupt every agency around her to get off.

Experienced- What is she experienced at, she ****ed up everything she ever touched.

Not emotionally volatile- Wrong, she is, she screams and yells all day, every day, have you seen the videos? She tells people to **** off on a regular occasion.
She was screaming at congress with hands up in the air saying "At this point what difference does it make."

She is dependent on rednecks hence why bill is down in the redneck states calling himself a redneck and she changes her accent to get their votes.

Conspiracies? Are you familiar with "there is a vast right wing conspiracy against me and my husband?"laughing out loud

The environment? You mean like her sucking the oil companies ****, and telling the progressives to get a life and get out of the basement?

Time-Immemorial
Im out for a bit

The Ellimist
There we go. At least you're trying. thumb up

She's intelligent-based on what, she has failed at everything, and gets caught at everything she does, then has to corrupt every agency around her to get off.

Getting into Yale Law School requires a high Lsat score, and lsats are very correlated to IQ.

As for "failing at everything", how is she so rich, the former secretary of state, and about to be president?

She actually knows what it's like to deal with foreign leaders and pass legislation, while Trump knows how to go on Celebrity Apprentice.

And nice implication that Trump doesn't f*ck up everything he touches. laughing out loud

That's nothing next to Trump. Screaming occasionally is not the same as threatening to sue a hundred people in a year and then going on week-long vendetta fests that his own campaign managers have to try to cover up and downplay.

If she were trying to get the redneck vote, which is she not campaigning in the deep south? Why is she supporting gay marriage and gun control?

It's because she knows she isn't going to get their votes.

1. So you don't think conservatives want to bring Hillary down? What? Liberals want to bring Trump down; the reverse is very obviously true.

2. That's not nearly as ridiculous or dangerous as thinking vaccines cause autism or global warming is a Chinese hoax.

Better than denying that climate change is even real. Oh, and that one of the most important medical advancements in human history is some vast liberal lie.

Time-Immemorial
Try getting around these..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-track-win-black-votes-gop-candidate-since-1960/

Time-Immemorial
There we go. At least you're trying. thumb up

Getting into Yale Law School requires a high Lsat score, and lsats are very correlated to IQ.

Being a laywer makes you smart now?laughing out loud

As for "failing at everything", how is she so rich, the former secretary of state, and about to be president?

Appointed to SOS to keep her from running against Obama in 2012. Look it up.

She actually knows what it's like to deal with foreign leaders and pass legislation, while Trump knows how to go on Celebrity Apprentice.

She knows how to get pushed around and outsmarted by leaders, hence all her disasters

And nice implication that Trump doesn't f*ck up everything he touches. laughing out loud

538 successful businses, 4-6 bankrupcies

That's nothing next to Trump. Screaming occasionally is not the same as threatening to sue a hundred people in a year and then going on week-long vendetta fests that his own campaign managers have to try to cover up and downplay.

Clinton hired a hit squad to take down all their political opponets

If she were trying to get the redneck vote, which is she not campaigning in the deep south? Why is she supporting gay marriage and gun control?

Bill was campaigning in the deep south

It's because she knows she isn't going to get their votes.

1. So you don't think conservatives want to bring Hillary down? What? Liberals want to bring Trump down; the reverse is very obviously true.

What has Paul Ryan or Mitch Mconnell done to take her down

2. That's not nearly as ridiculous or dangerous as thinking vaccines cause autism or global warming is a Chinese hoax.

One and ten Americans think vaccines cause autismthumb up

Better than denying that climate change is even real. Oh, and that one of the most important medical advancements in human history is some vast liberal lie.

The Ellimist
Here's an example of why your debating skills are poor:

I make the specific point that having lsat scores are highly correlated with IQ. You respond with..."so being a lawyer makes you smart now? laughing out loud "

How does that address my point at all? I was pointing out a statistical correlation, and you decided to appeal to your personal incredulity. You did it very poorly anyway, since I never said being a lawyer means you're smart, I said graduating from Yale law school does.

Time-Immemorial
She never passed the bar in DC, I guess she is a real genius.

The Ellimist
How does that address my point at all? Even if she used leverage to get a position, it worked.

His rate of return in investments was less than the market average. He just ended up with money because he started with 200 million dollars. But you could pick a monkey and have it throw random darts at a board of stock options and just invested his money in those, and you'd end up with more money.

Even if that were true, that doesn't suggest emotional instability.

It's easy for Bill to show up and do some campaigning somewhere. How much money did they invest there? How many policy platform are geared towards them? etc. It's nothing compared to Trump - this isn't an opinion, it's in the numbers. Trump gets more of their vote.

So they're Hillary supporters? So they don't care about whether she's president?

Another example (and basically everything you say too) of your ineptitude - how the hell does this refute what I was saying? Since when does 10% of Americans believing in something mean it isn't a stupid thing to believe in? 10% of Americans can't be idiots?

The Ellimist
She never passed the bar in DC, I guess she is a real genius.

That's not as indicative of intelligence as the lsat; the bar depends on many things like knowledge of the specific laws of the region, while the lsat is based on general reasoning ability; it can be improved through practice and you can underperform, but it's almost impossible for a stupid person to crack the score you'd need for Yale.

Time-Immemorial
How does that address my point at all? Even if she used leverage to get a position, it worked.

No she didn't use it as leverage, he played her.

His rate of return in investments was less than the market average. He just ended up with money because he started with 200 million dollars. But you could pick a monkey and have it throw random darts at a board of stock options and just invested his money in those, and you'd end up with more money.

He started with a $14 million dollar loan from his father

Even if that were true, that doesn't suggest emotional instability.

It is is true, its on video, and it does

It's easy for Bill to show up and do some campaigning somewhere. How much money did they invest there? How many policy platform are geared towards them? etc. It's nothing compared to Trump - this isn't an opinion, it's in the numbers. Trump gets more of their vote.

you just changed your position

So they're Hillary supporters? So they don't care about whether she's president?

??

Another example (and basically everything you say too) of your ineptitude - how the hell does this refute what I was saying? Since when does 10% of Americans believing in something mean it isn't a stupid thing to believe in? 10% of Americans can't be idiots? Since way to label 10% of the population, prickthumb up

The Ellimist
Lol you lash out at liberals, illegal immigrants, etc. all the time - cool it with your crocodile tears.

Time-Immemorial
I am more liberal then conservative, I'm just not a stupid liberal that gets in line, like you, reciting off CNN/HRC talking points with no real thoughts of your own. I didn't know defending criminals was the cool thing to do.

The Ellimist
Yeah, so if you dislike "stupid liberals" and whine about us, don't turn around and condemn me for complaining about anti-vaxxers. Yeah, I'm mocking 10% of the population - I can do that, and I'm fully justified in doing so. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
You just recite talking points of HRC.

"Donald Trump got 100 million from his father" HRC

Wrong. Its more like $14 million.

And look at What Hillary got from Billthumb up

The Ellimist
Let's do this one at a time:

- do you deny that Trump has suggested that vaccines cause autism?
- do you deny that Trump has claimed that global warming is a Chinese hoax?

Time-Immemorial
I never denied any of it, you know most of the things he says like that are satire..I gtg. I cant do this all night.

The Ellimist
...satire? What? When did he say that what he said was satire?

Time-Immemorial
I said gtg. I cant do this all night.

Surtur

I haven't seen emails showing that Trump and his campaign were trying to pull half the shit the Clinton campaign has. People whine and say Trump encouraged violence, as opposed to..specifically planning to start violence at various rallies.

When Trump does some shit it doesn't tend to get ignored. That is what pisses people off. It isn't that Trump is squeaky clean in this.

Time-Immemorial
What was that Rob?

Time-Immemorial
...satire? What? When did he say that what he said was satire?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

The Ellimist
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Where does your link say he's satirical?

Time-Immemorial
Did I say it did, dumbass?

The Ellimist
Did I say it did, dumbass?

Since you quoted me asking you to show me where he said he was satirical, yeah.

Time-Immemorial
Since you quoted me asking you to show me where he said he was satirical, yeah.

Quote me saying that in this thread, dumbass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.