Batmans Nutrition vs Black Panther's Nutrition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dareangel
its the battle of the better nutrition. who eats better? when i say better i mean taste + profit value of the food. lets say Panther eats chocolate all day long its not good.

Vanguard
Nothing Batman does is on Black Panthers level.

riv6672
Probably Batman. He actuslly has to work at keeping his peak condition.

deathslash
Originally posted by riv6672
Probably Batman. He actuslly has to work at keeping his peak condition. one guy live in a country that doesn't have fast food chains, has an abundance of fruits and fresh livestock and the other guy lives in America. I'm pretty sure that one guy is exposed to a far larger amount of unhealthy food in a day than the other.

Juntai
Originally posted by deathslash
one guy live in a country that doesn't have fast food chains, has an abundance of fruits and fresh livestock and the other guy lives in America. I'm pretty sure that one guy is exposed to a far larger amount of unhealthy food in a day than the other. Because Batman goes around eating fast food and drinking soda right?

abhilegend
Panther fanboys are the worst.

riv6672
one guy live in a country that doesn't have fast food chains, has an abundance of fruits and fresh livestock and the other guy lives in America. I'm pretty sure that one guy is exposed to a far larger amount of unhealthy food in a day than the other.
Hooooly cow thats awful reasoning eek! !!!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by abhilegend

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

EcstaticGrace
Panther eats herbs that increase his stats. By default I'd assume that would give him the healthier lifestyle. We see Bruce consistently dining out at restaurants or at parties.

deathslash
Originally posted by Juntai
Because Batman goes around eating fast food and drinking soda right? never said that he does. But, it's undeniable that he's exposed to far larger quantities of unhealthy food on a daily basis.Originally posted by riv6672
Hooooly cow thats awful reasoning eek! !!! because panther being a meta is better reasoning behind why you think that batman eats healthier?

Khazra Reborn
Probably Batman. He actuslly has to work at keeping his peak condition.

Life is way easier when you've got a magic peak human plant.

riv6672
because panther being a meta is better reasoning behind why you think that batman eats healthier?
No, because your reasoning was straight up stupid.

Faceless808
They're both peak human. Even though the foods they eat may be different, wouldn't that mean that the nutritional value of their diet be similar? An Olympian from America don't eat fast foods to be at that level.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Faceless808
They're both peak human. Even though the foods they eat may be different, wouldn't that mean that the nutritional value of their diet be similar? An Olympian from America don't eat fast foods to be at that level.

they are both peak human due to training and other things. i dont think the food is what brought them to that level. you can be peak human and eat tons of pizza and ice cream i guess. wolva for example loves dat beer and alcohol is bad for muscles. but wolva also got healing factor. dude its like natural steroids they help the muscle recover instantly. wolva should be really really buffed if he puts in the weight training. but then again, shouldnt the healing factor keep the muscle from tearing and breaking in order to grow??? i am confused now... is healing factor a gift or a curse to a bodybuilder? OMG OMG OMG answer

Scarlet315
Panther. A little sauce with that herb and the slight chance to getting some type of peaked human ability.

Faceless808
Originally posted by Dareangel
they are both peak human due to training and other things. i dont think the food is what brought them to that level. you can be peak human and eat tons of pizza and ice cream i guess. wolva for example loves dat beer and alcohol is bad for muscles. but wolva also got healing factor. dude its like natural steroids they help the muscle recover instantly. wolva should be really really buffed if he puts in the weight training. but then again, shouldnt the healing factor keep the muscle from tearing and breaking in order to grow??? i am confused now... is healing factor a gift or a curse to a bodybuilder? OMG OMG OMG answer

Olympic athletes get to peak condition through a combination of training AND a regimented diet. I don't think you can down play the importance of their nutritional intake as easily as your post seems to suggest. Also, I didn't say it was just their diet that made them peak human, but whereas the subject of the OP is nutrition, my response was only about nutrition.

BTW, I like the idea of being peak human on a diet of pizza and ice cream. Where do I sign up? laughing

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but Batman has Alfred cooking for him.

British cooking >>>>> all.

Dareangel
Originally posted by Faceless808

BTW, I like the idea of being peak human on a diet of pizza and ice cream. Where do I sign up? laughing

Lol sign up with any comics company and you can drink beer all day long and have a 12 pack

krisblaze
Panther could eat branches all day and would still be at peak performance.

Batman has to earn it.

riv6672
^^^Basically.

krisblaze
Wouldn't surprise me if Panther has some fancy homegrown supernutritious food though.

They both have access to tech and knowledge beyond anything in our world, so who knows smile

spetznaz
its the battle of the better nutrition. who eats better? when i say better i mean taste + profit value of the food. lets say Panther eats chocolate all day long its not good.

Easy - the Black Panther.

Why - he is the king of an opulent nation. More importantly, his physical attributes are boosted by the Heart Shaped Herb. He is basically an African Captain America, and like Steve he really doesn't have to do much to be 'peak human.'

On the other hand, Bruce Wayne's every muscle is the result of concerted effort and focus. That means he probably eats in a spartan manner, ensuring he has optimal nutrition.

Optimal nutrition at times means food that is not necessarily the best tasting.

Also, when Batman, Superman, Big Barda, etc had gone to Apokolips to on a rescue mission, and Bruce got injured, he was offered the use of a MotherBox to make him right as rain instantly.

He refused, and indicated he'd rather use his own methods.

He refused a quick and easy fix for his disciplined approach, and anyone who can do that for his injuries will definitely have the same discipline for his food.

Thus - the 'winner' is T'Chala. He eats tastier food, especially considering that a lot of his physique, like Steve Roger's, is the result of external factors and he can thus eat anything.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by spetznaz
More importantly, his physical attributes are boosted by the Heart Shaped Herb.

were*

Afaik, nowadays the source of his powers = being King of the Dead.

krisblaze
lmao, I didn't even see that taste was mentioned.

Easy win for Panther.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
lmao, I didn't even see that taste was mentioned.

Easy win for Panther.

staxamillion
Batman probably eats some soylent slop that they ate in the Matrix in order to get his nutrients in.

riv6672
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
quote:
Summer 2018: Picking up the pieces following the most disastrous tragedy to ever befall the Marvel Universe, the Black Panther finds himself alone and without allies. Building himself from the ground up, the former King of the Dead is forced to make surprising new allies in the course of his greatest hunt yet, to reawaken his hunger for justice. Only one experience can save him now: umami.

So he what, eats Justice?
Batman shits crime.

Dareangel
Batman is not only hard pressed to eat in order to keep it shape, but he also has to make the hood look good. thats the thing man if you dont see batman eating a big mac here and there, people be like damn da bat thinks he is too good for da hood. he thinks he is too good for a burger and fries. batman gotta keep it hood to earn dat street cred its not only about fighting crime. you know he gotta keep it real to da streets. now black panther? they expect him to do king shit you know? eat healthy and all that royalty thing. if panther eats a big mac they be like damnnn datz da king? eating big macs and shit. it aint no king it a bum. so both of them have to adapt to the situation and all that.

staxamillion
Batman is not only hard pressed to eat in order to keep it shape, but he also has to make the hood look good. thats the thing man if you dont see batman eating a big mac here and there, people be like damn da bat thinks he is too good for da hood. he thinks he is too good for a burger and fries. batman gotta keep it hood to earn dat street cred its not only about fighting crime. you know he gotta keep it real to da streets. now black panther? they expect him to do king shit you know? eat healthy and all that royalty thing. if panther eats a big mac they be like damnnn datz da king? eating big macs and shit. it aint no king it a bum. so both of them have to adapt to the situation and all that.

this.made.my.day

krisblaze

Me and a few friends had a blast with this post.

Absolutely beautiful thumb up

StiltmanFTW
http://38.media.tumblr.com/565fbc74d6c57e0ed09a6fe4230abedd/tumblr_inline_njr4tx5O4n1rnk97k.jpg

krisblaze
^Did he ask his mexican friends for permission to eat that burrito?

riv6672

-slow clap-

Vanguard
Originally posted by abhilegend

Panther haters are just as bad.

marwash22
this is up there in the pantheon of dumb ass thread topics. Even worse is that the thread actually has some traction.

i mean, have you people really run out of ideas?

riv6672
^^^Yes.

Dareangel
Me and a few friends had a blast with this post.

Absolutely beautiful thumb up

Lol i was falling a sleep and was drunken tired so i typed this while being half in dream land

Dareangel
Originally posted by marwash22
this is up there in the pantheon of dumb ass thread topics. Even worse is that the thread actually has some traction.

sad

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by marwash22

What do you mean, you people??

riv6672
What do you mean, you people??
What do YOU mean, you people?

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://38.media.tumblr.com/565fbc74d6c57e0ed09a6fe4230abedd/tumblr_inline_njr4tx5O4n1rnk97k.jpg

Batman eating junk food confirmed. this is also an on panel proof batman is taking a shit. you cant eat buritto and not take a shit. i know its ABC logic but it makes sense.

krisblaze
??? You can't prove that batman takes a shit.

Mods!

DarkSaint85
HYPERBOLE!!!

iceman24567
Yeah, but Batman has Alfred cooking for him.

British cooking >>>>> all. wtf laughing

Dareangel
??? You can't prove that batman takes a shit.

Mods!

well if it didnt happen on panel its an ABC logic cool

Dareangel
so after a year and a half, do we have an on panel proof batman shits?

riv6672
No, just online proof of you dredging old shit up. laughing

Dareangel
No, just online proof of you dredging old shit up. laughing

i will keep bringing it up until we finally have a proof batman shits

$on OF krypton
the fact that tchalla is enhanced by means of a herb should give us a glimpse of the kind of diet he and wakandans in general eat(not saying he has never eaten junk food)but for sure he eats more nutritious food than wayne

riv6672
i will keep bringing it up until we finally have a proof batman shits
And i will keep mocking you until you get that proof.

Dareangel
Originally posted by $on OF krypton
the fact that tchalla is enhanced by means of a herb should give us a glimpse of the kind of diet he and wakandans in general eat(not saying he has never eaten junk food)but for sure he eats more nutritious food than wayne

bruce is rich and a genius. he probably knows what foods to eat and has the resources to get them all across the world

Dareangel
And i will keep mocking you until you get that proof.

people always mocked people that changed the world. everybody got their role. there is the guy who changes the world, and there are the people mocking that guy to give him fuel. you know you want me to find that proof. you need me to find that proof.

cdtm
I'll go with the one fed by Alfred Pennyworth. He'll take care of someone far better then they'd care for themselves, and probably has some amazing culinary skills passed down from the family trade.

-Pr-
Batman's diet is shown in most comics that show him eating to be similar to that of an Olympic athlete. Which makes sense, given his training WITH Olympic athletes, and how many carbs that dude must burn every night.

No ****ing idea what Panther eats, though.

riv6672
people always mocked people that changed the world.
Damn those people.

Dareangel
Originally posted by -Pr-

No ****ing idea what Panther eats, though.

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1515/88/1515881237141.png

riv6672

Philosophía
Panther could eat branches all day and would still be at peak performance.

Batman has to earn it. thumb up

Black Panther is the welfare Batman.

Dareangel
stereotypical? who doesnt eat watermelon Lol

celeyhyga17
https://media.tenor.co/images/c870bf538b03316a56a07d93d2330c0b/raw

Enzeru
Black Panther stomps.
Recently Batman threw a fool into a jail for the criminally insane, because said fool ate his pancakes. Imagine said fool would have eaten Batmans donuts or god forbid his pizza or hotdogs? Batman would have broken his one rule for sure.

-Pr-
The **** is wrong with pancakes...

cdtm
Nothing. Pancakes are awesome, and good in any diet.

This one local place has pancakes, pulled pork, and Jack Daniels syrup (Basically a shot of maple syrup and a shot of whiskey).

Enzeru
Originally posted by cdtm

This one local place has pancakes, pulled pork, and Jack Daniels syrup (Basically a shot of maple syrup and a shot of whiskey).

That sounds disgusting. Sounds almost as off-putting as chicken waffles. I just don't get you 'Muricans. How can people eat waffles and chicken together? In Germany we have a saying: "Pommes mit Sahne", which translates to french fries with cream. It just doesn't fit.

But yeah, Batman probably eats chicken waffles as well, so one more reason for him to lose this culirany battle.

MrMind
idk
black panther eats popeye's chickens and drink grape juice

cdtm
Originally posted by Enzeru
That sounds disgusting. Sounds almost as off-putting as chicken waffles. I just don't get you 'Muricans. How can people eat waffles and chicken together? In Germany we have a saying: "Pommes mit Sahne", which translates to french fries with cream. It just doesn't fit.

But yeah, Batman probably eats chicken waffles as well, so one more reason for him to lose this culirany battle.

It's better then it sounds. The owner is a bit of a mad scientist, and I'm always test driving new stuff.

Like:

Pizza omlette (Pepperoni, motz, the sauce, ect..)

Shrimps, grits, and eggs.

Grilled eggplant benedict.

Pulled pork, onion rings, and egg benedict.

Lobster omlette.

Black goat truffle cheese, back raspberries, assorted greens and fruit.

Salmon benedict.

Cannoli Pancakes (Basically a Cannoli, with pancakes instead of pastry.)

Wooster Street Pancakes (Banana, chocolate chips, ricotte)

As you can guess, I lean towards benedicts and really rich stuff. smile

But they have a wide variety that's changing all the time, so somethings sure to appeal to someone. You like simple greens, or something vegan, there's tons of options.

Or you can get a deep fried egg sandwhich like a real American. (Yes, they have deep fried egg sandwhich. I haven't had zits in 30 years, and I broke out during breakfast.)

-K-M-
Oh KMC

Badabing
Batman feeds on the pain and fear of his enemies, and allies. Batman wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by MrMind
idk
black panther eats popeye's chickens and drink grape juice

He's from Africa dipshit. They traditionally eat lots of rice.

VanMae
Batman is so obsessed with fighting crime during every waking moment that you have to expect that he eats like a cop at least some of the time. Which is to say, quickly scarfing down a hamburger, or as shown above, a burrito. I'm not saying he does this often, but at least occasionally be probably literally shoves a hamburger down his throat in barely a second or two. And then immediately gets back to obsessively fighting crime.

Black Panther doesn't fight as constantly. He has a handful of enemies, and many of them can be dealt with through his orders as king. He therefore probably eats carefully prepared meals almost without fail.

riv6672
Originally posted by cdtm
Nothing. Pancakes are awesome, and good in any diet.

That syrup sounds legit, but i prefer waffles.

Dareangel
Originally posted by VanMae
Batman is so obsessed with fighting crime during every waking moment that you have to expect that he eats like a cop at least some of the time. Which is to say, quickly scarfing down a hamburger, or as shown above, a burrito. I'm not saying he does this often, but at least occasionally be probably literally shoves a hamburger down his throat in barely a second or two. And then immediately gets back to obsessively fighting crime.

Black Panther doesn't fight as constantly. He has a handful of enemies, and many of them can be dealt with through his orders as king. He therefore probably eats carefully prepared meals almost without fail.

but batman has alfred to cook for him. i mean alfred can prepare food for batman for the next day to take with him. yeah i know where will he keep the food? he cant stuff chicken in his pants or something. but he sure can take a a tuna for example and put it in a special capsules in his utility belt. same with drinks. he also has to drink more often than eat, specially with all the energy he is using to fight crime. it would be wierd to see batman drinking from some public fountain or walk to a random restaurant and ask for a glass of water. i wonder if he does that and some restaurants actually tell him to pay for the water. i also wonder if he is keeping a black list of such restaurants like when the next time he hears there is a robbery he be like what restaurant? oh its that b!tch? batman is off duty today.

panthergod
The answer isPanther. Alfred feeds Bruce garbage.

-Pr-
Batman brings sandwiches out on patrol. I'm not kidding.

Alfred cooks for him, yes, and while sure, he's scoffing down the occasional piece of food like a burger or fries, it's not strictly what I would call "unhealthy". Most foods eaten in moderation have no real impact on the human body. As long as you balance your diet and your caloric intake doesn't exceed calories out, usually you're fine.

Besides, I'm sure Batman has to carb-load to a level that even rugby players would be afraid of trying.

Dareangel
Batman brings sandwiches out on patrol. I'm not kidding.

Alfred cooks for him, yes, and while sure, he's scoffing down the occasional piece of food like a burger or fries, it's not strictly what I would call "unhealthy". Most foods eaten in moderation have no real impact on the human body. As long as you balance your diet and your caloric intake doesn't exceed calories out, usually you're fine.

Besides, I'm sure Batman has to carb-load to a level that even rugby players would be afraid of trying.

oh the if it fits your macros diet. yeah, it shouldnt take a real effect on him, as long as he gets the things he needs. fats, carbs, protein, fibers, vitamins, minerals atc atc. if he wants to stay in the peak human game he needs his nutritional benifits. but yeah, if we look at all the energy he is using in fighting crime the whole night, he needs a burger and fries here and there. when i go out to the club for like 3 hours and dancing like 2 hours out of those 3 hours, damn i go and eat some crazy shit to restore energy.

MrMind
Originally posted by Vanguard
He's from Africa dipshit.

yeah running around with apes and eating bananas and shit

also getting poked in the anoose by silverback gorillas big grin

-Pr-
oh the if it fits your macros diet. yeah, it shouldnt take a real effect on him, as long as he gets the things he needs. fats, carbs, protein, fibers, vitamins, minerals atc atc. if he wants to stay in the peak human game he needs his nutritional benifits. but yeah, if we look at all the energy he is using in fighting crime the whole night, he needs a burger and fries here and there. when i go out to the club for like 3 hours and dancing like 2 hours out of those 3 hours, damn i go and eat some crazy shit to restore energy.

I think when it really comes down to it, Panther in the strictest sense eats healthier foods in general.

That said, I don't think you can call Bruce's diet an unhealthy one, when you take in to account his lifestyle. I think it was in one of the old Miller books that said that Batman's standard patrol, at minimum, is midnight to four in the morning every night.

So Panther, would be my vote for the actual thread.

Dareangel
I think when it really comes down to it, Panther in the strictest sense eats healthier foods in general.

That said, I don't think you can call Bruce's diet an unhealthy one, when you take in to account his lifestyle. I think it was in one of the old Miller books that said that Batman's standard patrol, at minimum, is midnight to four in the morning every night.

So Panther, would be my vote for the actual thread.

well panther is probably eating a lot of natural and exotic foods from the wild so yeah, his diet should be better. then again, batman with all his money can have supplies of same types of food comming to him if he wants it. however judging by the comics, he doesnt eat like that. as for healthy, i didnt say he eats unhealthy. i just said he can have all his burgers and hot dogs as long as he takes other nutrients he needs. of course when we take into account he fights crime all night and uses a lot of energy, he needs some major calory intake. look at michael phelpse diet, the guy is eating 12,000 calories with pizza and whats not because he burns all that. if batman doesnt cosume more than average clory intake, he will actually lose muscle and strength by simply burning himself.

-Pr-
Yeah, Batman tends to stick to western foods as far as I can tell. Good ones, mind you, but no, I don't recall him flying in exotic fruits or anything like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.