Goku red vs Vegeta blue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
BOTG Goku vs current Vegeta.

Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vegeta, easily.

vansonbee
Not sure why people on this forum is overplaying red Goku here. I thought it was explained in the manga and anime that blue form is the next stage of god form? Beerus in super anime was holding back a LOT, the more story goes on, it seem Beerus statements in super is retconning the movie.

Ridley_Prime
Except in Super Beerus was using 100% of his power against Goku Red, while in the BoTG movie he only had to use 70%. Goes to show more how power levels are all over the place in Super.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No.

It's confirmed right after that Beerus was lying to bring out Goku's full power faster.

Ridley_Prime
Beerus used 100% of his power to stop the universe-threatening shockwaves, iirc. Don't recall him lying though but I'll take your word for it.

cdtm
On the trip home, Whis accused him of lying to Goku to force his best.

I don't remember him admitting to it outright, but he didn't deny it either.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No.

It's confirmed right after that Beerus was lying to bring out Goku's full power faster.

When?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
People didn't know about that? When Beerus and Whis were traveling back from Earth, Whis says something along the lines of, "You were lying when you said you were using 100% of your full power, right?" And Beerus says, "So you could tell, eh?"

Time-Immemorial
BOG Red Loses, DBS Red Goku Wins.

Tondemonai
Shit thread. Vegita wins wit little effort.

Time-Immemorial
Nope

God of the Saijen Race > Super Saijen infused with gody ki

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Nope

God of the Saijen Race > Super Saijen infused with gody ki

You should probably stop posting on DB related threads, it's embarrassing and a waste of time smile

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Tondemonai
You should probably stop posting on DB related threads, it's embarrassing and a waste of time smile

I got by screen feats, you ignore them. If you dont like it, be a pussy like I know you are and put me on ignore.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
People didn't know about that? When Beerus and Whis were traveling back from Earth, Whis says something along the lines of, "You were lying when you said you were using 100% of your full power, right?" And Beerus says, "So you could tell, eh?"

thumb up a lot of people overlooked this.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
thumb up a lot of people overlooked this.

Because people ignore screen feats. There is zero proof to suggest SSB, or Black are stronger then SSR.

Regeneration
Unlimted ki
Almost destroyed the universe
Beerus statment's to Whis.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Because people ignore screen feats. There is zero proof to suggest SSB, or Black are stronger then SSR.

Regeneration
Unlimted ki
Almost destroyed the universe
Beerus statment's to Whis.

Collateral damage means nothing, especially in Z. Example. Freiza almost died by a regular ki blast from Goku but tanked a planet exploding on him while near death.

Nothing was said him having unlimited ki.

He did almost destroy the Universe. This means that a more powerful Goku blue should be able to exceed that showing.

Current Goku has outright been compared to Beerus. Hell, current Goku while in Black hair form withstood an all out attack from Beerus whereas his Red form nearly died from a Beerus that was still toying with him.

Time-Immemorial
I disagree with you on all points.

Time-Immemorial
If the universe was going to be destroyed that means everyone was going to die with it, it was not just your normal collateral damage event.

Tondemonai
You realize the reason the near-destruction-of-the-universe feat hasn't been repeated is because Goku actually has control over his godly power, hence why he is able to go SSB, which is a superior form. If the original SSG form is so much better than SSB, then why does he not use it in his fight with Black, even though we know he can do it? The reason is because SSG is inferior to SSB.

Time-Immemorial
No, that is not the reason, the reason is cause he is not fighting an opponent that is outputting as much as beerus was.

You can't possibly tell me that Black is > Beerus

Tondemonai
I'm not, I'm saying that they have control over their power so that doesn't happen, hence why when Goku takes a step the planet doesn't shake. Beerus has shown poor control over his powers, and Toriyama stated in an interview that he designed SSB to look more calm and controlled, to show that they had mastered their godly powers.

Time-Immemorial
I'll believe it when I see it. Who did Goku go up against with Kao Ken while in SSB?

Inedian
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Except in Super Beerus was using 100% of his power against Goku Red, while in the BoTG movie he only had to use 70%. Goes to show more how power levels are all over the place in Super.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Beerus used 100% of his power to stop the universe-threatening shockwaves, iirc. Don't recall him lying though but I'll take your word for it.

Whis said to Beerus at the end of the Beerus arc (episode 14), that Beerus was saying to Goku that he was using full power, which was a lie, just to bring the best out of Goku. Beerus was far from using his full power.

http://video.genfb.com/1228645353820561 (from minute 18).

''While fighting Goku san... You said you were using 100% of your power. You lied to him to bring forth his full power, didn't you?
-Oh you found out.''

SSR at the end of Beerus fight became Goku own power, Blue form was a next step.

Vegeta Blue wins.

Time-Immemorial
No

ares834
How is this thread still going on? SSB is superior to SSG. THis is stated a few times and was made painfully clear in the manga.

Time-Immemorial
Nah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.