most powerful force user that DE sidious could oneshot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
who is the most powerful force user that DE sidious could oneshot (kill, not KO)? sidious going all-out.

JKBart
Naga Sadow?

darthbane77
Yeah, probably somebody like Sadow. Maybe Ajunta Pall and a couple of his buddies.

The Ellimist
Galen Marek - Exar Kun.

Beniboybling
Almost anyone with a Force storm I imagine.

MythLord
Besides some of his rivals(Luke, Valkorion and Yoda... maybe) he'd probably reduce any other Star Wars character to ash via Force Storm.

Ursumeles
Without Force storms, Tenebrous/Vader/Revan/Caedus/Krayt, maybe.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
Besides some of his rivals(Luke, Valkorion and Yoda... maybe) he'd probably reduce any other Star Wars character to ash via Force Storm.

Darth Abonis
Executor Sedriss. He did one shot him. He challenged him to a duel and crushed his ribs before he made him one of his hands

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous.

Jmanghan
Oh my god.

Kit Fisto.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Oh my god.

Kit Fisto.
LMAO

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LMAO In ROTS he was able to kill him after 3 strikes, instead of 1, this time, it'll take one.

Sidious is so overrated.

Ellimist saying he could oneshot Galen Marek is just hilarious, as well as Exar Kun, when we have the opinion of two authors who think Exar could be a good fight for Palpatine.

Ursumeles
1. Opinions of authors-nothing more, nothing less.
Or the Ancients are Star Busters.

2. Umm...he could very well, lol. He was implied to be able to stomp even Vader. Exar > Galen, btw.

3. He already ragdolled Tyranus and Maul+Savage as of TCW, all three Fisto's superiors.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Beniboybling

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Beniboybling

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Ellimist saying he could oneshot Galen Marek is just hilarious, as well as Exar Kun, when we have the opinion of two authors who think Exar could be a good fight for Palpatine.

As said, opinions of authors =/= published material. We have the clear chain of DE > RotJ > RotS > EoTPM > TOR Vitiate > novel Vitiate > post-Nathema Vitiate > Exar Kun.

chingchangwalla
Vader

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Executor Sedriss. He did one shot him. He challenged him to a duel and crushed his ribs before he made him one of his hands

That was before DE. But yes obviously he could.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.